01 She's Such a B*tch!

Mingyu Ahjussi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01 | She's Such a !

"She's such a ! All I've done for her...it was all for nothing!" I hiccupped and gulped down another beer. I crushed the can and threw it next to the two other crushed cans on the ground.

I gently swung on the swings, not letting my feet leave the ground. There was a slight breeze at the playground near my dorm but it didn't bother me.

"Ahjussi, have you ever been so betrayed that...you don't know why you're living like this? I feel like that right now," I halted my feet onto the ground, stopping the swing.

"You know, I know I haven't lived for that long-"

"For God's sake, you're an ahjussi! You've lived half of your life probably and you're saying you haven't lived that long?" I giggled dumbly at my words.

"Ri..ght...what I meant to say was, you haven't lived your life yet. You're in your early twenties, right? And you think your life is ruined by this, excuse my language, y friend of yours? Show her what you're made of and don't let yourself down by this trivial part of your life. You should control your own life, not her or what she's done to you." He finished his can and lightly tossed it on top of the already-started pile of beer cans.

"You have a way with your words ahjussi. Maybe this is why I trust you. You give good advice too." I lowered my head and looked at my pink velvet shoes.

"It's common sense. Well, it should be."

I caught a glimpse of his smile from under his hat. He had a nice smile for an ahjussi.

"It's getting late, isn't it? Don't you have a full schedule tomorrow?" He stood up and stretched his arms in the air.

"Yeah I do. Ah, the I do to make a living..." I jumped off the swing and started to put the empty crushed beer cans into the black plastic bag.

"? What do you mean..?" He asked in shock. Those kinds of words from an idol certainly did not give them a good image.

"No, I don't mean it like that! I love my job! I love what I do, my fans, how I get to produce my own music..." I paused and looked at the pitch black sky as I squatted.

"But sometimes, I wish I wasn't so busy every day. Don't get me wrong, I love being busy but a day of break every once in a while wouldn't hurt. Don't you think?" I turned around again to see no one there.

 

 

"Unnie, this tint color looks so good! Are you sure I can wear this?!" I looked at my coordi with my doe eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter