NOT Yours!

The Books of Supernatural Beings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Four : NOT Yours!

His lips pursed in concentration as his eyes, which were hidden behind a pair of googles, examined the substance in the big cauldron. Jisoo was beside him, brows furrowing when he looked at the bubbling purple substance, a little bit unsure. “Um, Jeonghan?” he called and the pretty male hummed in response. “Are you sure about this potion? It’s rated a solid five stars, you know?” Jeonghan looked at the cat-eyed male, lips curling in determination that looked adorable, “Of course I will!”

Jisoo chuckled helplessly, “I just reminded you, because Jihoon was looking at us quite dangerously.” He flitted his gaze to the pink-haired midget squinting his small eyes menacingly as purple smoke came out from the cauldron. Jeonghan grabbed a little bottle of cinnamon and mumbled to himself, “Two taps of cinnamon and, voila!” Jeonghan looked expectantly at his potion and scooped it out with a ladle. He slurped it a little and Jisoo looked at him, cringing and clutching his textbook tighter.

Jeonghan blinked and waited. Jisoo copied the long-haired male and examined his new friend. Five minutes later, suddenly a pair of pointy and furry things popped out from Jeonghan’s blonde hair. Jisoo scrunched his face and opened his book quickly, exhaling after he read a sentence, “. Did you forget about the lavender, Jeonghan? You’ve made a wolf-shifter potion and it’s rated a solid six stars.” Jeonghan was feeling his furry ears when he saw Jisoo puffed his cheeks out. “What is that suppose to mean?”

Jisoo sighed, “Meaning, you will be a werewolf for, ultimately, two weeks. And you have quite a flowery scent, which will attract unmate Alphas. So, that’ll happen.” Jeonghan looked at the latter with a long sigh when a bushy tail came out from his , “This is my end, isn’t it?” Jisoo cringed and nodded, “Maybe.”

Jeonghan tightened the hoodie of Jisoo’s sweater on his head and with his other hand, shimmied the hem to cover his tail out of sight; he thanked the Gods that Jisoo liked baggy sweaters. He had sprayed himself with the most overpowering perfume he could find. He shivered lightly when he could literally felt the gaze of others examining him. He prayed inside his heart not to let other werewolves ganged up on him. Quickly, he slipped to the classroom and sat beside an empty seat. He scrunched his nose and felt two taps on his left shoulder.

He turned around and met a pair of blue giant eyes looking at him attentively. He blinked and tilted his head, “Hello?” The girl, a Snow Woman he guessed, gave him a smile, “You smelt pretty nice, New Student.” The girl pushed her hand out with a smile and Jeonghan took it, “My name is Lu Han, I’m a Snow Woman.” Jeonghan nodded and smiled back, “Name’s Yoon Jeonghan.” They parted their hands and Lu Han took her backpack in her hand and looked at the empty seat beside the long haired male, who nodded and patted the seat beside him. The girl maneuvered around and sat on the chair next to him, tying her black hair in process and tucked the remaining strands around her oval face.

They chatted deliriously and suddenly, Jeonghan caught a milky-skinned emotionless boy with silver hair walking towards them in calculated steps, as if wanted to pounce the pretty girl in front of him. He almost shouted when the male launched himself and wrapped his arms around the girl’s waist, closing his eyes and nosing the girl’s nape. Lu Han chuckled at his widened eyes and shrugged a shoulder, one hand went behind to pat the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter