First Encounter

The Books of Supernatural Beings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Three : First Encounter

His big brown eyes never left Wonwoo’s mind a bit, letting him choke at the thought of someone else. His blonde hair was ponytailed and just reached his neck, but Wonwoo looked at it like it touched the small of his back; the hairstyle that she always had. The images of him looking up at Hong Jisoo, The Warlock, with his round innocent eyes, was like looking at her with the same eyes looking up at them with the same innocence.

Unfortunately, it was tainted and made her fell.

He watched with dark eyes as his old friend walked to him, confident as ever, and his red eyes graced over him. Wonwoo was curious about who was Mingyu looking at; him or her? Wonwoo sighed and ran a hand to his dark locks, untangling the locks when a soft, expressionless voice butted in, “Well, you know I’m An Unknown. But I don’t even know you, you know I don’t have any mind reading power, right?” The group around them gasped in wonder and Wonwoo could see even The Warlock’s companion, The Cherub and Chwe Hansol, gasped loudly. The pretty male batted Mingyu’s hand gently but his eyes piercing.

The crowd went silent. Wonwoo could see Mingyu was shocked too for a second, before smirking triumphantly and went down to placed a small bite on the smaller’s cheek with his fangs; a mark. The pretty male gasped, scandalous and beet red, and placed a palm over it. Mingyu looked down, “I will get you, Yoon Jeonghan, don’t forget that.” He straightened himself and looked around, meeting Wonwoo’s dark orbs in process; he sent a victorious smile down. Mingyu then took a seat far behind, surrounded by his fans all around. Wonwoo watched as Boo Seunggwan, the noisy Cherub, went to the male and hugged the poor male with Jisoo and Hansol blinking in surprise.

Wonwoo didn’t even realize his scythe appeared in his hands.

 

His dark eyes didn’t even fleet a meter from the pretty male. The male was currently standing in front of the class, introducing himself with a little polite smile on his thin, naturally pink lips. The potion teacher, Warlock Choi Minho, watched him with arms crossing each other, eyes going up and down the male. Wonwoo gritted his teeth and balled his fists, with unregistered anger and it confused him. He didn’t even know the boy’s name, yet! He sighed and gently uncurled his balling fists.

“Ah, nice to meet you everyone,” the long-haired male started, a smile playing by his lips; it was polite and nervous in the same time. “My name is Yoon Jeonghan, An Unknown. I hope I will know what I am before I graduate.” The boy bowed to the class and was applauded by the students; the males shamelessly hooting and the femlaes all whispered curiosity and envy. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and preferred to watch the sky changed outside, wondering how was The Lost World doing with his sister. The voices behind him became blurred and he began to imagine the condition of his world before his sister demanded him to go to here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter