Introducing Yoon Jeonghan

The Books of Supernatural Beings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE ONE : Introducing Yoon Jeonghan

The cherry trees blossomed and the petals flew around. The trees stood tall, making its way to the huge golden gate; above it was the sign, written in a gold cursive words, ‘Fidelius Academy’. Fidelius, meaning to hide; from humans; from hunters; from the world. Because the ones that attended this academy was just gifted; too gifted that they were called ‘monsters’ by majority of humans and shooed away from society. There were werewolves, vampires, warlocks, witches, cherubs, with a side of Changeling; you named it.

A young male stood up with his hands deep in the pockets of his beige pants, ponytailed blonde hair played by the wind. A few petals nestled on his head, making a naturally flower crown on his head. His brown orbs scanned the banner under the golden words. The corner of his lips curved upwards as he read it, “‘For gifted youngsters’, huh?” He chuckled before making his way onto the academy ground with a bag slung on his left shoulder.

A woman, long-haired and tall, greeted him with wide smiles that scrunched her nose. The pretty boy gave her the same polite smile as the ash blonde woman gathered his shoulder with her long arm in a familiar way. Her voice boomed as she splayed her unoccupied arm beside her, “Welcome to Fidelius Academy!” Her eyes twinkled in excitement and in mischievousness, Jeonghan couldn’t help but returned the smile. “Thank you, Mrs…?”

The woman waved her palm while laughing, “Oh! Just call me ‘Byulyi’. I’m your Latin Professor,” she smiled widely. “Now, I will send you to the Principal’s Office. He’s a pretty ancient being, Dracula to be exact, and a little grumbly during the day; you know, Dracula.” The pretty male laughed softly at Byulyi’s tone of mockery. A few students called the woman; girls with white collared-shirt and blue checkered skirt and ribbon, while boys in white collared shirt with a stripe of blue checkers on the sleeves, blue ribbon and a pair of beige dress pants.

They finally stopped in front of a huge dual mahogany doors with a gold platter on it, that read Principal. The pretty male croaked an eyebrow and Byulyi just shrugged her shoulder before knocking once. A deep, timbre voice answered almost instantly. The woman pushed the heavy door and let the long-haired male to go first before following behind. The room was dimly-lit, because of the curtains drawn together. The only sources of lights were the chandeliers,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter