Chapter 2

Just The Way You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: this chapter will be Soonyoung's pov] 

___________________________________

 

"Based on this my mom, the apartment will be on my right. So..." I turn my body to the right "this is the apartment." I kinda unsure if I'm right. An apartment stood tall in front of me. Its not that i didn't see the name of the apartment at the gate, i saw it. But i forgot to ask my mom the apartment name so, yeah.

I walk into the lobby and ask the security guard if there any woman named Shin Eun Sang, and he said yes. I sit down on the sofa and messaged my mom that i already found the apartment. "She said it just a ordinary apartment but this is huge!" I thought.

I look at the time , 5 minutes more. Not long after, the elevator dings. An ahjumma comes out from it. I stand up and bows to her. 

"So you're Kwon Soonyoung? Aigoo you are handsome!" I nodded sheepishly. "Ah thank you!You are pretty too!" She just laugh.

"Lets go up and check out your room. Did you bring your things?" I said yes. We get into the elevator and she pressed the 10th floor button. 

Ding!

We walk out and she leads our way to my new house. After we arrived, she gives me a list of the conditions , the keys for the house and she left.  

So this will be my new house. Cool huh

I look around .. time for unpacking things. 

___________

In the afternoon, i went to my college-to-be to get my things such as books and timetable. I don't want to get everything done on the school day. I just don't like it. Shin ahjumma told me that the college  is just minutes away so I can take the bus to go there. After 15 minutes , i go down at my stop and walk to my destination.  

It is not that hard to find the college and the office. This place literally has a signboard for every 10 meters. So I went to the office and ask the clerk for a student pass and my timetable. "You're Kwon Soonyoung?"

"Yes."

She looks through my profile on her monitor. "but why did you request to put Hoshi as you name on your student pass?" 

"It's my nickname," i explained. 

She nods and continued  her work. After few minutes of waiting, the clerk called my name. She gave me the student pass, my timetable, and some textbooks. I thanked her and walk out from the office.

Ah. the weather is nice today. I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter