Chapter 1

Just The Way You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the lovely morning, birds chirping and the fresh sound from the trees that were shaken by the winds. Oh what a wonderful day. But that relaxing moment of the nature are to be disturbed by the ugly yawn of that one girl who live on the ninth floor of that apartment. 

'Huaaaaarggh' 

I dont want to wake up yet. So there's she was, rolling on her bed not caring that she was late for her class. Wait, what time is it now? 

Her eyes bulged open. 30 minutes late. But her body was tangled in her blanket from the 'rolling activity' just now. What the heck! 

By the force she pulled herself out from the blanket just to make her fall down from her bed.

'Aaaaaaaahh' 

Well well, thats just a normal day for a 17 years old girl named Lee Hyejin. 

⚜⚜⚜

I'm so dead right now.

I hopped around the house while wearing my socks and eating my bread. I was trying to get ready fast untill i didnt realize my socks are different pair. Actually , i didnt see it because my vision isn't clear. I rubbed my eyes using the back of my hand. Oh, i didnt wear my glasses. Found it! 

I tied up my hair into lazy bun. As in really lazy bun not the one that girls make that looks like they didnt even use any effort to make it look pretty but actually spend too many bobby pins in their hair. 

I glance at the wall clock. The first class will end in few minutes. I didn't even bother to check myself on the mirror. It just make me cringe. I grab my bag and pulled my phone from the charger and walk my way out. 

Since i dont have enough money to take a cab, i jogged to the bus stop to take a bus. Not that i'm too poor , i'm just listening to my father's advice. 'Always save money, you  never know what will happen in the future'

I know thats just a typical advice and i used to think that way . But then something happened. 

I accidentally used 90% of my money when i went shopping with my friends. It's not a big deal though but then i remembered that i have to pay my house rent. I dont want to ask my parents for money because the money that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter