Chapter 5

Just The Way You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every day since that day, I always look up on him. I only have few classes with him. I should consider myself lucky, though. Everyone in this school is desperately trying to change their class schedules just to have same class as him. yeah, he became the popular guy. All the girls became his fan while the boys want to become his friends. When he walks through the dim hallway, it immediately became brighter. Nah just kidding, he doesn't have that kind of superpower, just his popularity makes it seems like that. The handyman (or whatever you call it) was the one who fixed it. Hoshi walked just in time when he tested the lamp brightness. Wow, i thinks that's one of my best joke I've made. I chuckled to myself.

"Ms. Lee Hyejin? do you mind telling the whole class what makes you laugh just now? Is it my mathematics formula looks funny to you? Or did it make you remind your x? if yes, Could you tell me y?" Is he trying to make a joke or something? I was just chuckling, what's so serious about it. I shook my head.

"No, sir. Nothing, yeah nothing." 

The whole class snickers. I sighed. I look out the window, Oh, It's him. My frown changes to a smile. 

_____

"Okay class, that's all for today. You're dismissed". My teacher announces as the bell rings. Recess time!  yay!

My class surprisingly looks calm today. They usually run to the canteen like hungry gorillas, scared if the food would be sold out. Like seriously, canteen's food never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter