Chapter 4

Just The Way You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah. How can you fell from a bike? Don't you know how to control it?" He knocked my head slightly.

"Idon'tknowhowtoride" I said it quickly. It is embarrassing to say you don't know to ride a bike. That's what my brother said. But I'm so lazy to learn how to ride with him.

"tch, it's not even that hard" yeah i know i know. That's what my brother said too.

"Why did you play then?" he asks.

"Just felt like to." 

I stare into the scenery in front of me. Trying to avoid seeing his face or else i would be red as tomato. He then stand up and brushes off  his pants. "Wait for me here. I want to return our bike." He said without facing me.

"Stop asking me to wait for you. I'm scared I will wait for you for real." I mumbled slowly.

He turns his back. 'Did you say something?" I shook my head rapidly.

I stare at him until he vanished from my sight. "I've fallen for you, slanted-eye boy." I sighed.

_____

"Oi. Wake up! Aish how can you sleep here" 

I jolted up from my sleep. Heol, it's already getting dark. 

"Why are you so late? You asked me to wait for you." I stand up but failed. My leg felt numb. 

"Are you okay? Get on my back!" He sounds panicked. "No no you don't have to. I'm heavy!" I waved my hands. 

"Then how will you go home? In this rate, you will get to your home tomorrow." He's right.

"Fine. But don't complain about my weight." I climbed on his back.

After few minutes later, my head and my eyes felt heavier. I leaned my head into his shoulder. "Yah! don't sleep yet! I don't know your address" 

I mumbled my address and drift off to sleep.

_____

If you awake, then you will see he turned his face towards you and smiled. "I'm sorry. I didn't forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter