Tail and Ears

Kitten

Tao scrunched his noise when a sudden smell hit him.  "Holy what is that smell!" He exclaimed while dramatically blocking his nose.

Sehun and Jongin looked up from their food. The three of them were siting at the dinner table eating breakfast. Jongin sniffed and immediately pinched his nose when he picked up the smell as well. "Oh god damn it! Sehun is that you?!"

"It has been a while since I have washed."

Jongin gagged and pushed away his food. "Alright follow me. First order, you are taking a shower."

Sehun stood up, "Okay, but what is a shower."

"That explains a lot." Jongin heard Tao say in a nasally voice.  (Tao was still blocking his nose)

Jongin led Sehun to the bathroom and the shower, "Okay you start showering and I'll bring you clothes."

"Wait! I..I um..."

"What?!"

"I do not know how to use these things."

Sehun motioned to the row of shampoos, conditioners and body washes Jongin had lined up on his bathtub. Jongin looked at Sehun, then at the bathtub, and the back at Sehun. "Oh you've got to be kidding me."









 

"Thank you Mr. Nice man!"

"My name is Kim Jongin."

"Thank you Kim Jongin!"

Jongin sighed heavily as Sehun started pulling his shirt off.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA WAIT!" Jongin yelled when he saw Sehun start to his pants. Jongin ran to his room and grabbed a pair of boxers which were too small on him. He handed it to Sehun who stared at it with curious eyes. "Where is the hole?"

"WhAT?"

"The hole. For my tail."

"Wait that's not fake?"

Sehun shook his head, "Neither are my ears."









 

"He has ing ears, of course he has ing ears." Jongin mumbled to himself as he scrubbed Sehun's hair, keeping well away from the pink cat ears that twitched every once in a while. Sehun on the other hand was happily playing with his tail. He poked a bubble which was floating by and giggled when it popped in his face.

Jongin nudged the playing boy, "Sehun turn."

Sehun nodded and obediently turned to face Jongin. Jongin set on scrubbing Sehun's face clear of any stains or dirt.

"Yo I'm leaving the clothes outside the door."

Jongin shifted slightly when he heard Tao's voice from the other side of the door, "Thanks Tao." After another painstaking ten minutes, Sehun was scrubbed clean and free of any dirt, grime or smell.

Jongin panted in exhaustion, "I'm leaving the clothes in the bathroom."

Sehun smiled, "Thank you Kim Jongin."

Jongin nodded and rushed out of the bathroom.  He threw the clothes at Sehun and dashed to the living room. He collapsed on the floor and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Tao looked up from the fashion magazine he was reading.

"What's up with you?"

"Oh my god they aren't fake."