Fresh

Kitten

"Jesus, he's actually attractive after scrubbing off those layers of dirt." Tao whistled lowly.

"Aren't you in a committed relationship?"

Tao shrugged and picked up his things.  "Hope you visit Sehun." He waved and left the apartment.

Jongin turned to Sehun, he was wearing one of Jongin's jeans and a muscle tank that Chanyeol left at his house. His hair was light pink and free of any dirt. Jongin moved closer and reached out to touch one of the ears on top of his head. Sehun giggled as Jongin lightly grazed his ear, "Stop Kim Jongin! That tickles!"

His ears twitched softly and Jongin smiled when he noticed they were light pink, just like his hair. "Is your ears and tail always the same color as your hair?"

Sehun nodded, "I realized that whenever I change my hair color, my ears and tail change also. Isn't this color cute. I think it is very cute."

Jongin was about to answer when his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"I'VE BEEN WAITING OUTSIDE FOREVER! DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT."

"Oh , sorry Kyungie. give me two minu-."

Jongin winced as Kyungsoo hang up.

"Who is that?"

"Never mind that, can you tuck your tail in?"

Sehun nodded and started the slightly painful task of hiding his tail. Jongin walked back in his room and changed. He grabbed a red beanie and ran out of the room. He slipped his shoes on and tugged the beanie on Sehun.

"Come on! We're getting late."

"Oh are we going somewhere? Are we going to a fun place?"

Jongin just smiled painfully, "Sure Sehun."

Jongin locked his apartment as Sehun jumped towards the elevator. "Come on Kim Jongin! Let's go!"

"It's just Jongin."

"What?"

"My name is just Jongin."

"Okay just Jongin."

Jongin groaned, "No Sehun, call me Jongin. My last name is Kim but you don't need to say it every time you say my name."

Sehun made an O shape with his mouth and nodded. They walked down to the front of the building where a certain boy was waiting for Jongin. He smiled widely when he saw Jongin, but the smile disappeared when he saw Sehun beside him, wearing Jongin's clothes.

"Hey Kyungie!" Jongin chirped, taking Kyungsoo's hand into his own.

Kyungsoo glared at Sehun who was playing with his fingers.  "Who's this?"

"My cousin."

"But Jongin, we are not related. We just met la-" Jongin slammed a hand over Sehun's mouth.

"You know, it's a long story but trust me, he's nothing to me."

Kyungsoo eyed Sehun again. "Alright..."

Jongin let out a breath of relief, "Kyungsoo, this is Sehun. Sehun this is Kyungsoo, my boyfriend."