Pizza

Kitten

"Wait so you guys just took him in? After he broke into your house?"

"He didn't know it was bad, and besides look at him! Isn't he just the cutest thing nin the world?!"

Sehun was puffing his cheeks in boredom when Kris suddenly turned to him. "Oh my god." The older male resisted the urge to pinch the cute catboy's cheeks.

"Yea! I know!"

But Tao left out the important details, like how he has a tail and ears. His boyfriend couldn't handle all of that in one day. "Come on, I promised Jongin we'd have him back by dinner."

"Can we keep him?"

"I asked, Jongin said no."

"What a party pooper."

Sehun looked right and left between Tao and Kris as they chattered. He caught on some of the conversation like how Jongin wanted him home for dinner and something about keeping him.

"Tao, I am hungry." Sehun said, pulling on Tao's sleeve. Tao looked down at the younger boy and smiled warmly, "Let's go to Jongin."


After a heated tantrum, Sehun got Tao and Kris to walk him to Jongin. Kris hated walking.  "Why couldn't we have took the car?" He grumbled as he kicked a pebble.

Tao shrugged, "He's afraid of cars and besides, can you say no to that face?" He gestured to Sehun who was staring wide eyed at a flower on the side of the road.

"Okay you have a point but still!"

The three continued the walk to Jongin's until Sehun recognized the building. He ran right past the front entrance and headed towards the side of the building.

"WAIT SEHUN!" Tao yelled as he chased the boy. Kris groaned loudly and followed his boyfriend.  Tao watched, mouth wide open as Sehun climbed the fire escape with nimble movements. He flinched when Sehun leapt from one window to another before diving inside one.

"That must be how he got in." Tao said to himself. He turned to see Kris gaping at the side of the building.

"Uh..Kris?"

"That wasn't human."

"Nah, I could've done that."

"No one could of done that."

"I think your hallucinating." Tao pressed a kiss on Kris's lips as a last attempt to distract him, "Come on baby, I think Jongin ordered pizza."

Kris looked at the side of the building and back at Tao's gazing eyes. He really loved Tao, and he really really loved pizza.

"Okay let's go." 










 

After a night of feasting on pizza. The five (Sehun, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Kris and Tao) were passed out in various positions around Jongin's small apartment.

Sehun was curled up on top of the couch. Not on it, but on top of it. Jongin was in his mattress while Kyungsoo slept on the dinner table, after announcing how comfortable it was. Tao and Kris were next to Jongin on the air mattress. Tao was lying on top of Kris, while Kris held him tightly against his chest so the younger boy wouldn't roll off. 

It was quiet for hours until Jongin's alarm clock cut through the comfortable silence. Jongin groaned and rolled over, smacking the alarm clock off his table while successful shutting it up. It rung again an hour later, by that time it was only Sehun and Jongin left in the apartment. The other three had work. 

Jongin groaned again as he pulled himself off his stomach. He blinked tiredly as he tried to focus on the alarm clock (which was on the floor).

7:57

Jongin closed his eyes before snapping them back open again. 

7:57!

Jongin shot out of bed. He was late. He was incredibly late. He had a morning class at 8:15 and his dance studio was ten minutes away. He picked up a random shirts and sniffed them to make sure it smelled decent. After he found a shirt that passed the smell-test he shot out of the door.  (Without brushing his teeth; he was planning to buy some gum from the vending machine at his studio.)

There was one thing, Jongin did forget.....Sehun.