Class

Kitten

Sehun tugged on his striped red shirt. Jongin looked over to see him shifting from side to side.

"Are you okay?"

Sehun nodded, "I am just a little nervous."

Jongin smiled comfortingly, "You'll be fine. You have one class with Kris and one class with me."

Sehun ended up taking the dance class that Jongin taught as his second class. Sehun nodded and almost walked out of the door before Jongin grabbed his wrist.

"Silly you, wear this." Jongin chided as he put a beige hat on Sehun's head, covering up the light pink cat ears. Sehun laughed nervously before he heard a car honk.

"I think Kris is here." Sehun said, checking out the window. Sure enough, Kris was waiting in his expensive black car.

"I have to go Jongin." Sehun yelled as he raced out the door. Jongin waited for a few seconds before Sehun came running back. He quickly pecked Jogin's cheek and raced out the door again. Jongin just chuckled before closing the door. It was a routine that Sehun had developed over the past week. Every time Jongin left the apartment, Sehun would come rushing out the door and quickly peck him on the cheek before running back inside.  

Jongin walked over to the window and peered down. He saw Sehun get into the car and drive off with Kris. Jongin sighed contently before he went back to his own work. 













 

Sehun hid behind Kris as they walked into the classroom. Kris knew all about Sehun so Sehun didn't need for worry about reading or writing but Kris also knew how shy he was.Sehun was clinging onto Kris's arm until the bell rang. Then he was forced to find his seat, which Kris (smartly) put in the front row. Sehun's readjusted his hat as people started streaming through the doors. The first person to come through the door was a smiling boy. He ran his fingers through his light brown hair, laughing with another girl. He sat next to Sehun and jumped to see a stranger next to him.

"Hello? Are you new?"

Sehun swallowed the urge to hide behind Kris and nodded.

"M-my name is Oh Sehun."

The boy smiled sweetly and bowed in his seat, "I'm Choi Youngjae. It's nice to meet you Sehun." Sehun nodded while smiling slightly and turned to the front of the room. The girl that walked in with Youngjae sat behind them. Youngjae poked Sehun's shoulder and gestured to the girl. "Sehun this is Chaeyoung."

Sehun bowed slightly to her before turning his attention back to Kris. "Alright class, I'm too lazy to talk today so continue with your projects."

"What are we doing?" Sehun asked when Kris walked by.

Kris shrugged, "They're making a painting of who they really are."

Sehun cocked his head, "Who they...really are?"

Kris smiled, "Yup. You can start on that at home, for now grab your Jongin painting. I want to show you a couple tips."

Sehun nodded and got to work. He worked relentless for the entire class which was around three hours. Every once in a while, Kris would walk by. He would stop and examine Sehun's work, compliment or criticize it.

"Try adding a touch of white here, it'll contrast against the dark background."

Sehun nodded and added a dollop of white paint before spreading it out. Ten minutes before the class ended, Sehun finished the minor details. He walked over to Kris who was helping a student and waited until the taller male was done talking.

"Kris, I'm done!" Sehun said, pulling on his sleeve. Kris chuckled and followed the eager boy.

He looked over the painting and patted Sehun's waist, "Good work peanut."

"I think I want to continue painting."

Kris smiled, "Atta boy. Do you mind helping me clean up after class, I'll drop you home."

Sehun nodded and started cleaning up his area. He looked up to see Youngjae staring at him.

"What?"

"How..how are you still alive?"

Sehun blinked, "What?"

"Mr. Wu is one of the meanest teachers, how is he so nice to you? He doesn't it like it when we show the slightest disrespect, much less call him by his first name!"

Sehun cocked his head sideways, like a little puppy,

"Kris isn't mean. He is a very nice person. I even ate pizza with him."

Youngjae looked right and left before leaning in, "Are you dating him?" He whispered.

Sehun's eyes widened as he turned a light shade of pink, "NO! I knew him before from before." Youngjae made a o shape with his mouth and nodded.

"Oh okay, sorry."

Sehun just nodded. 





 

Sehun finished cleaning up with Kris and sighed.

"Is it time to go home Kris?"

Kris shook his head.

"What?"

Kris chuckled, "Did you forget? You have class with Jongin now."

"Now?"

"Well in an hour, I still have to take you home and let you change. Orders from Jongin, that little punk."

Sehun just nodded.