Family Picnic

Kitten

Sehun wrestled his tail into his tight pants. It was the annual Kim/Park reunion picnic and Jongin decided to bring him along. Baekhyun somehow wrestled him into tight white jeans and a loose white shirt. Chanyeol then let made Sehun borrow his light blue and white checkered button up saying that 'he looked cute wearing oversized clothes'. Jongin added on to the torture by giving him a headband the same color as his ears so it looked like the ears were fake. It was like the whole family was trying to embarrass him.

"KITTEN WE HAVE TO GO."

Sehun pouted at his reflection and walked out of the bedroom. Baekhyun immediately cooed when he saw the shy boy. Baekhyun caressed Sehun's cheek, and Sehun still having the characteristics of a cat, nuzzled into his hand. 

"He's so cuuuuttee." Baekhyun squealed. Sehun smiled, he loved being called cute by Baekhyun.

Jongin rolled his eyes and pulled on Sehun's wrist, "You say that every time you see him."

"But he's cute every time I see him!" Baekhyun tried to argue.

"Go away mom, you're being a pedo."

"I'm only 40!"

LMAO IM DYING MIDDLE AGED BAEK

Baekhyun had adopted Jongin with his first husband when he was 23. Jongin was four at the time. When Jongin was 16, Baekhyun divorced and married Chanyeol. Chanyeol and Jongin had a rocky start, but then again having a new dad isn't a easy change. But they've grown closer. Jongin had found out about his real parents when he turned 18. He changed his name from Park Jongin to Kim Jongin, so he had a least a tiny piece of his parents. Over the years, he's found more family documents until he met his cousin, Kim Minseok who then introduced him to everyone else. And that's how the Kim and Park family picnic was born. 

 

"Come on don't be nervous." Jongin tried to coax Sehun into the car.

Sehun shook his head furiously, "No no no no....cars are bad."

Jongin turned to Baekhyun hopeless, "Mom help."

"He doesn't like cars?"

"Despises them."

"Well...."









 

"Okay now stay still."

Sehun nodded and let Jongin put the blindfold around his face, blocking his view.

"Ready kitten?"

Sehun nodded and smiled, "MARCO!"

"Polo."

Sehun turned and walked towards Baekhyun's voice. You see, Chanyeol had this brilliant idea. 

'Brilliant'

He thought it would be a smart idea to trick Sehun into the car. Aka, blindfold him, get him to play Marco Polo, and when he was close enough, shove him into the car and let Jongin take care of the rest. They had no other choice, and the drive was an hour. They couldn't afford to waste time.

So here they were, playing Marco Polo in the front of Chanyeol and Baekhyun's two story house.

"Polo!" Jongin yelled out, inching towards the car. Chanyeol took this as a cue to jump into the front seat and start the car.

Baekhyun creeped behind Sehun, getting ready to push.

"Marco!" Sehun called out giggling, he loved this game.

Jongin stood in front of the open car door, "Polo."

With that he dived inside the car. Baekhyun shoved Sehun into the car and slammed the door shut. Chanyeol locked the car and started driving. For a whole minute, Sehun didn't move.

"K-kim Jongin?"

"Yes Kitten?"

"Am I in a car Kim Jongin?"

"Maybe."

Sehun clenched his fists as he slowly brought his legs up to his body. Jongin removed the blindfold and flashed Sehun a quick smile as they made eye contact. "You tricked me Jongin."

"I'm sorry Kitten, it was the only way." Sehun took a deep breath as he tried to calm his beating heart. Jongin looked at him worryingly.

"Are you okay?" He asked, rubbing Sehun's shoulder. Sehun gulped and nodded forcefully. Jonging sighed and used his jacket as a makeshift curtain to cover the windows. He unbuckled Sehun from his seat and placed him on his lap. Sehun situated himself so he had a leg on either side of Jongin. He whimpered as the car went over a speed bump. 

"Hey hey, look at me." Jongin held Sehun's face in his hands.

"Don't worry about the car, just close your eyes and sleep."

Sehun nodded and laid his head on Jongin's chest. He wrapped his arms around Jongin's torso and held on tightly as he forced his eyes shut.

"That's it." Jongin cooed as he gently pet Sehun's hair. He motioned to Baekhyun who was watching them with a major grin on his face. Baekhyun jumped and quickly connected his phone to the car. He started playing calm, slow songs. Jongin smiled as Sehun's breathes slowed. Sehun let out a small sigh before drifting off to sleep, enjoying Jongin's warmth.



 

 

 


 

"Seehuunn."

Sehun nuzzled into his pillow, also known as Jongin. He flinched when he felt someone poke his face. He slowly opened his eyes to see a smiling Jongin.

"Morning Kitten." He chuckled while ruffling his hair.

Sehun blushed when he noticed how they were situated. He clambered off of Jongin and tumbled out of the car. Baekhyun laughed as Sehun jumped to his feet and brushed off his clothes. Red radiated in his face as he avoided Jongin's stare. Chanyeol swung his arms around Jongin and Sehun.

"Come on, the Kims are waiting."