Seolhyun reveals everything

With An Exclamation Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! 

Wow.. it's been such a long while. I never thought I'd have to make you guys wait this long. I'm truly sorry for that. But now that I'm done with everything I'd been doing for the past few months... I'm finally back and I will concentrate on this fic. Again, hope you excuse me for being late. And hope you enjoy the chapter below :) 

_________________________________________

Before arriving at the meeting place with Chanmi, Seolhyun decided to go to the locker room one last time to look through the stuff again. 
Back at that night when she first noticed the notes in Hyejeong’s locker and asked her about it, she thought they were those notes that she left for Hyejeong on her birthdays. But Hyejeong’s reaction was weird - she even asked if Seolhyun remembered about the notes. Seolhyun ran her eyes over the note countless times and noticed some errors in her handwriting, but she reasoned it with the way her handwriting had probably changed a bit over the years. 

“Touching someone’s stuff without their permission is a bad thing, you know that, right?” 

At the sound of Chanmi’s voice, Seolhyun almost jumped in surprise. The two stood in awkward silence for some time. 
“Yeah, — she agreed, taking the medical certification and the photo, — Except when their stuff originally belong to you.” 
Chanmi didn’t respond. She swallowed but still tried to act cool. 
“I thought you’d be waiting for me in the hallway.” Seolhyun said at last. 
“I saw you coming here. It was weird because no one usually comes here at this time. I knew you were up to something.” 
Seolhyun quickly grabbed the photo and showed it to Chanmi. “I know that you are the only one who can explain this.” 
Chanmi huffed and stared coldly at the girl. “Why don’t you just ask Hyejeong?” 
“And tell her that I was rummaging through the stuff in her locker?” 
“That’s your problem to solve.” Chanmi shrugged. 
“Chanmi, I know that you know what happened to me. And I have a right to know it all, right?” 
Chanmi huffed again and rolled her eyes. “I literally have nothing to do with this.” 
“You are on this photo, alongside us. I don’t remember ever being this close to you.” 
“Because you forgot us both after that accident.” Chanmi said without preamble. 
Seolhyun grimaced. “What do you mean?” 
Chanmi sighed and massaged her forehead, trying to decide whether or not she should tell everything to Seolhyun. The latter chose not to interfere and let the younger girl make the rightful decision. 
“We were friends.” Chanmi began after what seemed like forever. “We used to go to a dancing school for a year, before being accepted to this college. That was until you had that accident and woke up to reveal that you remember nothing from the previous year.” 
Seolhyun’s eyebrows rose challengingly. She expected Chanmi to speak long and detailed, but she was sure as hell that this wasn’t everything. “This isn’t all right?” she showed the note, “Why would I write this to Hyejeong?” 
At that same instant Chanmi started to tremble furiously. Her breathing quickened and she looked everywhere but Seolhyun’s eyes. 
“You wrote that to me.” her voice lowered down, and she hated the miserable way her voice always sounded. 

That was definitely not the answer Seolhyun was expecting. Her eyes widened and Chanmi understood that she was unable to speak. 
“Yeah. You thought I was guilty for what happened between you and Hyejeong and—“ 
“Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter