Final

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AREUM'S POV

 

"She left already. What's the matter? Did the two of you fight?" Mom asks me.

 

Mom is a pure blood and she's one of those who got rescued from the chamber.

 

Unfortunately, my Dad really dies a long time ago during the war.

 

But I'm happy that at least I still have a Mom.

 

I was here in my room and Mom was talking about Shannon who just left.

 

"Did she get mad?" I ask instead of answering her question coz I told her to tell Shannon that I'm not home.

 

"No, she just said that she'll be waiting for you in the place where you usually meet." Mom said.

 

I sigh.

 

"What's the matter?" Mom asks again.

 

"I'm just pressured Mom. She always asks me when I will propose to her. I get so pressured to the point that I feel uncomfortable around her. “I explained.

 

"Then, why don't you just tell her that you're not yet ready. Talk to her about it instead of avoiding her. She might get the wrong idea in what you're doing" she said.

 

"But I'm afraid that she won’t understand" I said.

 

"She will if she really loves you. Areum-ah stop thinking that Shannon is a kid. She's your girlfriend so treat her that way" She said.

 

I sighed.

 

She was right.

 

"Thank you Mom" I said and hug her before I go outside to meet Shannon.

 

She's right there in the sea shore.

 

I smile when I heard her talking to a shell.

 

She's so cute.

 

I guess she got bored waiting for me.

 

"Yah! Why are you not answering me?" She got mad in at the shell and throws it to the sea.

 

She really thinks the shell would talk to her?

 

I was about to go near her but...

 

"Ahrrghh Lee Areum! Why don't you just tell me what's wrong? Don't you love me anymore?" She said while ruffling her hair.

 

I guess mom was right.

 

She's getting the wrong idea.

 

"I still love you and I always will" I said.

 

She got shock and stand up.

 

"R-Reumie?... Since when you're there? "She asks.

 

"Since I saw my girlfriend talking to a shell" I said and giggled.

 

She looks down.

 

I think she gets shy.

 

I walk closer to her and lift her face.

 

"Sorry if I made you wait" I said

 

She pouts.

 

"I know you're just on your room a while ago. Why did your Mom told me you're not home? Did she not like me for you?" She ask.

 

"She do like you. Its...It's me who ask her to do that and I'm sorry" I said and she got surprise.

 

Her eyes suddenly gone teary.

 

"W-wae? Do you not love me anymore?" She asks.

 

I cup her face

 

"I told you I love you. That never change" I said and give her a peck on the lips.

 

"Then, why did you do that? Did I do something wrong?" She asks.

 

"You didn't. You see I just got pressured by you every time you ask me when will I propose to you. You know I wanted to be with you forever but I'm not yet ready" I said to her.

 

"I just wanna know Reumie. I'm scared to lose you. I never felt like this before. Right now I could never imagine you leaving me" she said.

 

"I won't leave you. I'm not going anywhere. All I want is time. I don't like to rush things about us. Let's just enjoy each time we have" I said and she nod and smile at me.

 

"I love you Reumie" she said.

 

"I love you too" I replied and kiss her once again but this time I made it longer.

 

We will come to that part that we have to settle down but right now we just have to wait until the perfect timing comes.

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

"Yah Kyul can you throw that flower away. I really hate the smell of flowers" I said as I really can't take the smell.

 

Even her smell I don't like it either.

 

You know Kyul smells like flower right?

 

I really love her smell before but I don't like it right now. Maybe because I'm pregnant.

 

"Fine. Should I leave you here?" She gets up to bed and about to leave but I grab her wrist.

 

"Don't leave me please." I pleaded

 

"But you keep complaining that you don't like the way I smell. I do smell like this since I was born Minnie. There's nothing I can do about it so I'll just leave but you don't want me to leave. Now what should I do?" She asks me looking so frustrated.

 

I've been complaining about lots of things since last night and I know she's tired too.

 

"Mianhae. Stay here please. Baby wants you here" I said and pull her to lie back on the bed.

 

She sighed and lies down but a little bit distant from me.

 

"Hey, come closer her" I said.

 

"But you don't like my smell" she said.

 

This is the first time that she sulks to me.

 

I just move closer to her and lean my head on her shoulder while hugging her.

 

"Don't sulk now. I'm sorry Kyul" I said and kiss her cheek.

 

"I'm sorry too. I should be more patient since you're pregnant" she said and holds my hand.

 

"You are so don't be sorry" I said to her and she smile.

 

"Minnie" She called me.

 

"Hmm?" I look at her and ask.

 

"I love you" I said

 

"I love you too" She replied then rubs my tummy.

 

"Baby is saying something" She said and smirked.

 

Hmm.

 

"I'm having an idea what it is but ok let's hear it out" I said to her pinch her nose.

 

She giggles.

 

"She said she wants you to give me a kiss" She said and smiles playfully.

 

"Did our baby really want that or it's just you Lee Jihyun?" I ask her.

 

"Baby really did ask but I want it too. She's my daughter and we think the same." She proudly says.

 

"No! I don't want our baby to be like you." I said.

 

"Mwo? Wae?" She asks.

 

"Because you're too charming that sometimes someone will just get attracted to you" I said to her.

 

"So what? I'm only attracted to you so nothing to worry about" She said and steal a kiss from me.

 

"You got your kiss now" I said

 

"Not yet. That is just a small percentage of the kiss" She said.

 

"Mwo? Small percentage? Sounds like much" I said.

 

"Yes it is" She said and immediately captures my lips without letting me say a word again.

 

Damn.

 

I don't like her smell but I do love her lips coz it's pretty irresistible.

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

"Wow you read before you sleep and you also after you wake up. Aren't you tired of reading Sso? Just how many times you read these books" Ramie starts to ask me again that question.

 

We are here in the library in and I'm currently reading my books.

 

I told Ramie that she could just wait for me in their kingdom coz she'll just get bored in her but she insists to come.

 

I sighed and close the book.

 

"Ok. Princess of the Dark. What do you want to do now? Tell me anything" I said to her.

 

"I want to do anything with you except for staying here and read your books. You didn't notice that you're paying too much attention on your books than me" she said.

 

I giggle and sit beside her.

 

"My girlfriend is jealous" I said teasing her.

 

"Yes, I'm jealous. Normal couples get jealous if their partner was spending too much attention to someone and not to something and I can't believe that I'm being jealous over your books" she complains.

 

"So we aren't normal?" I ask

 

"Yes we're not!" She irritably said and cross her arms.

 

"Then, it's cool" I said and smile at her but she frowns at me.

 

"What? It's cool that we are not a normal couple because normal couples these days never end up together. Us? We're not normal so we're not one of them" I explained and wink at her.

 

"Mollayo Park Soyeon" She said and lean her back on me so I just hug her and kiss the top of her head.

 

"Stop reading books" she said.

 

"You know that your girlfriend is one of the keeper of knowledge in the entire sorcerer's dimension. I was born to read books and store information" I said to her.

 

"I know that. I was just asking for this day" She said.

 

"Arasso. No more books for today. Where should we go?" I ask her.

 

"Let's go and feed my pets" she said.

 

Oh those monsters

 

"We're going to feed the monsters?" I ask and she immediately hit my head with the book on the table

 

Ouch!!

 

"They're my pets. My friends. Don't call them monsters coz monsters were thrown to the underworld" she said.

 

She's too violent when it comes to her mon- I mean her pets.

 

"Ok sorry. Your pets. Don't be mad my love" I said and hug her tight then kiss her lips.

 

I smiled at her when we pull apart.

 

"You love to kiss me without warning" she complains

 

"It's much surprising and sweet that way" I said and kiss her again before she could say something again.

 

She loves to complain about me kissing her but she likes it anyway.

 

I'm going to be together with this girl till my last breath.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Jungie brought us here in her house when we still live here in the mortal world.

 

I kinda miss this place too.

 

I turn to look at the two and notice that they're whispering to each other.

 

They became so close in just a short time.

 

Hmm.

 

It's not that it's a bad thing that they're close but I do feel like there's something they know that I don't

 

They're keeping secret to me.

 

And I'm going to figure it out.

 

"Yah! Eunjung. Aren't you cooking for us?" I raised an eyebrow to her.

 

We are sitting on the couch while Jungyeon is sitting on Jungie's lap.

 

"Princess the Queen orders me to cook. We'll play again later ok? We can't make your mommy wait" Jungie said to our daughter.

 

"Yes mommy. I don't want mommy Jiyeon turn to a di-"

 

Jungyeon didn't finish what she's about to say because Eunjung immediately cover .

 

I frown.

 

"It was nothing Baby. Right my princess?" Eunjung said and she's obviously trying to get out of it.

 

I just glared at her.

 

"Uhmm. Princess just watch TV ok? Don't go outside. Mommy and I were going to cook food for us" She put Jungyeon on the couch with her toys and turns on the TV.

 

Eunjung then look at me and took my hand.

 

"I don't cook" I said and rolled my eyes on her.

 

"But I need you there baby. I need someone to cheer for me" she said and winks at me.

 

"Tell me what are you two whispering to each other" I said.

 

"It was nothing baby. I swear. C'mon" She said and tries to pull me up again.

 

"I'm lazy. Just cook by yourself" I said and cross my arms.

 

She sit beside me hug me.

 

"But I can't cook without you. I feel lazy too" She said and kisses my cheek.

 

"Tell me first" I said again.

 

"Can I tell you some other time?" She asks.

 

Seriously, I like the way she hugs me right now.

 

I really miss being this close to her.

 

"Fine. But you'll tell me ok?" I said and she smile.

 

"Yes, my Queen" she said.

 

I just pinch her cheeks coz she's so cute.

 

"Baby don't go outside ok?" I said to Jungyeon.

 

"I won't mommy. I'll just play here" Jungyeon replied without even looking at me.

 

Her eyes were plastered on the TV.

 

Jungie and I headed to the kitchen.

 

I wear the apron to her and she start to cook.

 

I want to help her but she doesn't want me to help.

 

"Let me do that" I said when she was cutting the ingredients.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter