Chapter 16

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZY'S POV

"Damn Myungsoo! Why did you send us back?! We should kill those pure bloods!" I angrily yelled at him.

 

"Kill them?! In your situation?! You're wounded Suzy! Just accept the fact that we lose this time." He said and carries me to the infirmary.

 

I never thought that, that girl was a pure blood too.

 

I'm going to make her pay!

 

The healers were currently curing my wounds when the Queen suddenly gets in.

 

We bowed to her.

 

I wonder why she didn't show up.

 

"Forgive us My Queen. We failed you" I apologize.

 

"You didn't fail me Suzy. We succeed. We succeed in making my cousins come out from their caves" She said.

 

What?

 

Is she expecting this to happen?

 

"Be prepare coz the real battle starts here" she said and leaves.

 

Myungsoo and I just look at each other.

 

It's really hard to predict what was the Queen is thinking.

 

THE NEXT DAY

BORAM'S POV

Everyone was still sleeping but I'm already awake.

 

We can't stay in this place longer coz if it’s not the half-bloods who will find us here the mortals will.

 

They've seen too much and we are actually now on the news headlines.

 

They're accusing us for the massive murder of people in the city.

 

It's true that the sorceress is responsible for this but they're putting captions on the wrong pictures.

 

This is not good.

 

"Sorcerers Exposed"

 

I turn around and saw Soyeon standing behind me.

 

"Why do keep reading that newspaper? It's all lies. Use your time for much worth reading articles" she said.

 

I set aside the newspaper.

 

"You know what? I'm so impressed how you keep yourself calm at this kind of situation" I said

 

"I was born to be like this. I hate complicating things so I ended up accepting what's in there but I do fight for things that I find worth it" She said and winks at me.

 

"What's wrong with your eyes?" I ask and raised an eyebrow to her.

 

She giggles.

 

"This is why I find you as my greatest challege. You play hard to get" She said.

 

"I don't play hard to get Park Soyeon. I'm not even interested to what you're up to" I said to her.

 

"Trust me. You will be interested to know me more sweetheart" she said

 

"Goodmorning love birds. Mind if I open the window?" Qri came out and ask

 

"Sure and we are not lovebirds." I said.

 

I didn't open the window because I hate too much light.

 

"Do you want to use sunglasses?" Soyeon ask me and offered sunglasses.

 

I don't know where the hell did she get that.

 

"No, thank you" I said and rolled my eyes to her.

 

"Are you guys feeling alright now?" Qri ask as she join us on the couch and pop a flower in her hand.

 

The whole room now smells like flower.

 

"I'm feeling ok. How about you Honey?" Soyeon said and I just glared at her.

 

This Park Soyeon is so annoying.

 

"I'm fine Qri. By the way thanks for saving me" I said.

 

"Oh. It was nothing. You save us too" she said.

 

"Hi guys." Areum greeted us.

 

Shannon is clinging on her arms with eyes still close.

 

"Did what happen last night really happens or it was just a dream?" Hyomin said and sits beside Qri.

 

"It really happens. Hyo" Qri said.

 

"Then, the flower that you gave me is really gone Kyul" Hyomin said and pout.

 

"It's ok if you lose the flower at least it's not you... I could give you another flower but I can't create another you." Qri said and smile to her.

 

Hyomin blushed and look away.

 

They're cute.

 

"What's in this morning? Why theres too much sugar around here?" Areum ask jokingly which made Hyomin blush more.

 

"Hyo don't be too flattered with Kyul's word. She's always like that. She loves flowers too much to the point that her words are flowery too" Soyeon said and laugh but she stop when Qri glares at her.

 

"Are Jiyeon and Eunjung still sleeping?" Qri ask.

 

"I'm already awake. Jiyeon was not in the room" Eunjung said as she came out Jiyeon's room.

 

The others use my room so Eunjung and I sleep beside Jiyeon last night.

 

I left them hugging each other this morning and I didn't see anyone come out of the room.

 

"I didn't see her come out" I said.

 

"She's really not inside anymore when I wake up to my strange dream" She said and scratch her head

 

"Strange dream? Is another war coming unnie?" Shannon worriedly ask

 

"No. Not like that. I dreamed that I enjoyed eating ice cream. It's not even my favorite" she said.

 

Eh?

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm here at the back of our house under the tree.

 

My heart was still beating so fast up until now.

 

I think I'd gone crazy.

 

Why is she beside me?

 

FLASHBACK

 

I never felt this comfortable before with my sleep though I love to sleep.

 

I hug my pillow tight and snuggle closer.

 

My pillow was so warm and I really love the scent.

 

It smells like Eunjung....

 

Wait...what?

 

E-Eunjung?

 

This pillow is too big to be a pillow.

 

My eyes were still close then I feel like something was moving beside me and pulls me closer.

 

Am I dreaming?

 

Maybe I am?

 

How is it possible that she's with me right now?

 

But I feel hot just like when she's near me.

 

Then something happens that make me believe that it's really happening.

 

Something soft and wet touches my neck.

 

It seriously tickles.

 

I open my eyes and found Eunjung beside me my neck.

 

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING?!

 

Because of too much shock I pushed her and I fall on the bed.

 

I didn't check if she got awaken and immediately jump outside the window and hide behind the tree.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

How did she end up beside me and why is she here?

 

Then I remember the terrifying scene last night.

 

I sighed.

 

Park Jiyeon calm yourself.

 

I decided to go back inside the house coz I stayed here for 30 mins already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter