Chapter 10

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

 

Soyeon and I were here in a cave a little bit distant from the darkous palace but still away from the border for us to cross.

 

I know that I decided not to reveal myself to Soyeon and to the half-bloods but we can't escape this place without using our powers.

 

Damn

 

I didn't notice that I got hit by arrow also and now I'm getting weaker and weaker.

 

Soyeon was now unconscious while here I am trying to keep myself awake.

 

If I fall asleep I will sleep until the effect of the poison was gone and it could take few days or a week before we wake up.

 

I have to get back to Jiyeon and Halmoni.

 

We have to gather the other pure bloods and rebuild.

 

Then we have to do something to take back the thrones.

 

But now we have to find a way to get out of this place.

 

I notice that Soyeon had a flower in her pocket.

 

Damn my eyes are slowly closing now.

 

I'm getting weaker and weaker.

 

Jiyeon...

 

AREUM'S POV

 

Watching Jiyeon cry over her grandmother's dead body is a very sad scene to me.

 

I can feel her pain and it's just like when I saw my parents die.

 

"Halmoni wake up. Why are you not opening your eyes? Who did this to you? Tell me" Jiyeon said to in the middle of her cries while hugging her grandmother.

 

Shannon hugs my arm and cry on my shoulder too.

 

I should be happy that she hugs me but at this situation I can't.

 

"Jiyeon ...she's already dead." I said.

 

"NO! Halmoni wake up! You haven't even called me in my name! WAKE UP!" Jiyeon said shaking her grandmother's dead body.

 

I go to her and pull her away from her grandma.

 

"Jiyeon stop!" I said and just hug her to calm her down.

 

I can't ease the pain that she feels right now but at least I can make her feel that she's not alone.

 

"Unnies should we call the police now?" Shannon asks while wiping her tears.

 

"Go ahe-"

 

"No" Jiyeon said.

 

Shannon and I both look at her in surprise.

 

"Why not unnie? Somebody stabbed your grandmother that's why she died. The suspect should pay for the crime who ever that is." Shannon said.

 

"Yeah Jiyeon. That's how you get justice here in your world." I said.

 

"Leave me first please. I want to be alone with Halmoni" She said wearing a poker face.

 

Huh?

 

I sighed.

 

"Jiyeon we are friends right? If you need us all you have to do is call." I said.

 

"Yeah, thank you" She said.

 

"Let's go Shannon" I said and drag Shannon with me then we walk to my house since this kid doesn’t want to go back to her Mom.

 

"Unnie..Will Jiyeon unnie be ok?" Shannon asks.

 

"I believe she will. I just knew Jiyeon but I know she's a strong mortal. She could get through this" I said.

 

I hope she will.

 

It's 12 midnight now.

 

*yawn*

 

I look at Shannon who is now walking with her eyes half close.

 

I held her wrist to stop her.

 

She curiously looks at me and I just smile and put her on my back.

 

"What are you doing unnie?" She asks in shock.

 

"Just sleep now. My house is still few blocks away. You need to rest coz your training will start at daylight" I said to her.

 

She just yawns again and rests her head on my shoulder.

 

I smile.

 

Who would've thought that we could be this close?

 

"You smell nice unnie" She said in her sleepy voice.

 

I smile again.

 

At least something good happen today

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

Eunjung and I are still here outside and I feel kinda pissed with her.

 

"Hey, we just get back together for few hours and now I feel like breaking up with you!" I irritably said.

 

"Yeah and I don't care" she said.

 

"You're really annoying Eunjung. I'll let the Queen kill your friends then" I threatened her.

 

"On the second thought Suzy. You have no power over Yoona. You can't make her obey you" She said.

 

"How dare you call our Queen by her name?!" I said.

 

Nobody dares to do that!

 

"She's only your Queen and not mine. She is no Queen to me! You were all traitors to our kind!" She said.

 

"Then, why did you agree to my conditions then?" I ask.

 

"To prove if you're really are telling the truth or you're just going to use me again. You can't fool me twice Suzy. Never again" she said and smirked.

 

"Then, you're the one who use me to get rid of the mortal in your life. Is that it?" I ask.

 

Why I never thought of that?

 

"I'm glad you noticed. I'd rather look over her from a far than make her love me and see her slowly dying every time she'll be near me. It's called love and it's a thing that you'll never understand Suzy" She said.

 

"You're declaring war Eunjung. Make sure you keep an eye on that mortal coz you might find her dead in a blink of an eye" I said.

 

"Suzy!"

 

A portal opens and this guy is always in the wrong timing.

 

I really hate the sorcerers of the light.

 

If he's just not loyal to the Queen I'll kill this guy.

 

"The prisoners had escape and they're still inside the kingdom. The Queen wants us to find them immediately!" he said it all without thinking that Eunjung was right here listening to us.

 

I look at her and she smirked.

 

"Seems like luck wasn't all on your side." Eunjung said and fly away.

 

"You're the stupidest sorcerer I ever met! Look at what you've done Myungsoo! You just let them know that we don't have the prisoners anymore!" I said and punch his face.

 

"Tss. I'll let you pass for calling me stupid. But there's one important thing you might be interested to know" He said.

 

"The mortal isn't really a mortal. She's a pure blood too." he said.

 

"Tss. There's another annoying pure blood of the light again" I said.

 

"She's not a light sorceress. She's from the dark too." He said and it gave me surprise.

 

"Pure blood sorceress of the dark?"

 

"Yeah. That's why the Queen is really mad. She wanted to know if that pure blood is a royal or just a pure blood" He said.

 

"Ok let's go and find them before they cross the border" I said and her opens another portal to get us there.

 

He is Kim Myungsoo.

 

His father fought on side with my father to get the throne.

 

He's a half-blood sorcerer of the light.

 

He can create portals and he controls metal.

 

If you are wondering what I can do.

 

It's poisoned smoke and possession.

 

I could create an army by putting all of them under my control.

 

But of course it's not that easy especially to pure blood. It's hard to possess them.

 

 

SOMEONE'S POV

 

"Can you go to sleep already and stop watching that video" My bestfriend told me.

 

I just can't stop watching it.

 

Finally, I had proven to myself their existence in this world.

 

That girl just yelled at us and my bestfriend and I were thrown few meters away even though I didn't remember the next thing that happens after that.

 

I don't even remember how we get home.

 

We just found ourselves in front of our house.

 

I need to find that girl again.

 

I need to know more about them and ask them questions like.

 

Where they came from?

 

What's the source of their powers?

 

Why are they here in our world?

 

And what do they plan to do with humanity?

 

Are they planning to conquer our planet? If they ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter