Chapter 18

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"Jiyeon?"

 

We turn around to see who is that someone who called Jiyeon.

 

It's a guy and I think I've seen him before.

 

I just don't remember where and when.

 

Jiyeon seems to be trying to recognize him.

 

Does she know him?

 

"L?" Jiyeon said

 

L?

 

The guy smile at her and nod.

 

By the way where did this guy come from?

 

We don't have neighbors here.

 

Jiyeon suddenly let go of my hand and run towards the guy whose name contains a single letter and I do not like it.

 

I frown and clenched my fist when Jiyeon hug that guy.

 

Why does she have to let go of my hand and hug that guy?

 

"I miss you L it's been a while! You look handsome as always! Daebak!" Jiyeon said to him.

 

Handsome?

 

I don't even see it.

 

Did she just forget that I'm here?

 

"You're really cute Jiyeon. You never change at all. A beauty of a goddess" He said and Jiyeon smile.

 

CRAP!

 

That's it!

 

"Jiyeon let's go. Everybody's waiting" I said to her but it seems like she doesn't hear me because she's busy with that guy.

 

Because I don't like what I'm seeing and my girlfriend...

 

 

my GIRLFRIEND is ignoring me I decided to leave her and go to the house.

 

I'm mad.

 

I easily get mad everybody knows that.

 

I kick the door to open it and slam it shot!

 

"Whoa! What was that? Where is Jiyeon?" They ask me but I just ignore them and walk towards the room but Qri stop me.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asks.

 

"I'm not in my mood" I just said and get inside the room.

 

She just saw that guy and forgets about me?

 

How could she do that to me?

 

I'm her girlfriend!

 

I may not be a guy but I'm way cooler than that guy obviously.

 

BUT WHY THE HELL DID SHE IGNORES ME!

 

"HEY HEY! Don't burn the house Eunjung" 

 

I saw Boram unnie came in and I didn't notice that my hand is burning now.

 

"Put that off and tell me what did my cousin do this time?" She asks and sits beside me.

 

"I don't get her. She just met that guy and starts to ignore me!" I irritably said.

 

"Guy? Who?" she asks.

 

"I don't know him but Jiyeon called him L" I said.

 

"L?" Boram unnie tries to remember who is that guy.

 

"Oh he's one of Jiyeon's friends. That weird boy. I remember him. Jiyeon is very friendly and she love to befriend with the odd ones. They're pretty close to each other" She said.

 

"But still not enough reason for her to forget that I'm with her" I said.

 

Boram unnie sigh.

 

"I'm sure she didn't mean to do it. Jiyeon is someone who has the tendency to say or do the first thing that pops in her head and sometimes....I mean most of the time it gets her into trouble." She said.

 

"Don't think about it too much. I'm very sure she loves you and you'll be the first one she'll be looking for when she came back. You're just jealous" Boram unnie said and tap my shoulder before she left the room.

 

Me?

 

Jealous?

 

Noway!

 

I will never be jealous of that guy.

 

I'm sure Jiyeon loves me and she will never choose that guy over me.

 

And I will never let that guy take Jiyeon away from me.

 

Jiyeon is only mine....

 

"AHHHRRGG!!"

 

I ruffled my hair in frustration.

 

I'm becoming like Jiyeon now.

 

I'm starting to argue with myself!

 

"Eunjung your thoughts are too noisy!" I heard Soyeon's voice outside the room and she laugh.

 

SHUT UP PARK SOYEON!!

 

"Yah! Don't yell at my head!" I heard her say.

 

THEN LEAVE MY THOUGHTS ALONE!

 

I didn't hear her talk from the outside again.

 

Maybe she leaves my thoughts already.

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

THEN LEAVE MY THOUGHTS ALONE!

 

Ouch! This woman loves to yell in her thoughts.

 

She's losing focus again because she's jealous.

 

So funny.

 

Anyway, I will just ignore her thoughts before she started to yell in my head again.

 

But there's a certain thought that I really wanna hear.

 

The problem is she's not allowing me to.

 

It's Jeon Boram's thoughts.

 

I'm really curious about what she thinks of me.

 

I wanna know if she's feeling the same strange feeling towards me.

 

It's a kind of feeling that no other books can explain.

 

But

 

Whatever is this...

 

I love the feeling.

 

"Boram will melt if you keep staring at her like that" Qri whispered to me.

 

I just smile.

 

"By the way what are going to do now unnie?" Areum ask me.

 

"We have to save Shannon's Mom before we leave this place and we need Eunjung for that but I think she had to settle things first with her girlfriend." I said.

 

Then, I remember the book that belongs to Boram's Mom.

 

"Here...it's your Mom's book" I said and handed her the book.

 

"How to break a curse" she read the title.

 

"Yup, it contains different ways in breaking any types of curses. Some says that the book also contains instruction on how to resurrect someone from the afterlife" I explained.

 

"Really? Then, we can resurrect my Halmoni and ask her about rebuilding the barrier" Boram said and excitedly open the book.

 

"Err...there's a certain rule for resurrection" I said.

 

"Only those who were killed by curses can be resurrected" I said and they all look disappointed.

 

"Don't worry. We can use Jiyeon's book to help Hyomin look over the past" I said.

 

"So this book has no use for now" she said and kinda looks sad about it.

 

"Don't be sad. You can use that book in finding away on how to remove the curse on Eunjung so that she and Jiyeon could be happy" I said and smile at her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter