Chapter 25

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

 

I don't know how to react.

 

I don't want to believe it but I just did saw it with my own eyes and it's very clear that Jiyeon pushed Eunjung.

 

I know I'm already wide awake so I know what I saw and I'm not the only one who witness that.

 

Silence.

 

"J-Jiyeon unnie why did you push Eunjung unnie?" Shannon said started to cry.

 

Jiyeon just ignore her and started to walk like she had no plan to answer anything and she's never in regret to anything.

 

"PARK JIYEON! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Rambo angrily grab Jiyeon's arm.

 

"She's going to die soon. So why prolong the agony? I did her a huge favor" She answered that made my mouth hang open.

 

*slap*

 

Hyomin slap her.

 

 "How could you easily say that?! Don't you love her?!" Hyomin said.

 

Qri and I were still in silence.

 

I'm mad at Jiyeon.

 

Why did she do that to Eunjung?

 

"I do love her Hyomin unnie. That's why I choose to end her sufferings" Jiyeon said with her expressionless face and shove her unnie's hand before she start to walk again.

 

"You're not leaving until you explain things to us!" This time I was the one who stop her.

 

She loves Eunjung?

 

What kind of love is that?

 

"I'm not oblige to answer your questions Soyeon unnie and you have no right to question me. I'm the Queen of the light and I command you to let me go!" she said and pushes me lightly before she spread her wings and flies.

 

What?

 

Is that Jiyeon?

 

What happen to her?

 

"I'm very sorry for her actions" Rambo starts to apologize to us.

 

"She's my cousin too so I'm also apologizing for her" Hyomin says as she cry.

 

"It wasn't your fault. " Qri said as she was about to go to the volcano.

 

"KYUL NO!" I immediately stop her.

 

"We must do something to save her Sso! Eunjung is our sister!" She yelled at me and cries.

 

"I know. She's our sister. You're my sister too and if you follow Eunjung I'll lose you too so please Kyul!" I beg her as tears falls on my eyes.

 

Minutes have passed and none of us dares to speak.

 

We were all just crying here as if that could save Eunjung.

 

Then, the ground started to shake.

 

"LET'S GO!" Boram said and as if on cue the volcano explodes right after we left our spot and fly.

 

"Bye Eunjung" I just mouthed.

 

I hate you Jiyeon!

 

You'll pay for this!

 

THE NEXT DAY

BORAM'S POV

 

I still can't believe that Jiyeon would do that to Eunjung.

 

Why would she do that to Eunjung?

 

Why would she kill Eunjung?

 

She loves Eunjung right?

 

And now she's acting arrogantly to everyone.

 

"Hey do you want me to send you home?" Soyeon ask me.

 

I can see sadness in her.

 

So I pulled her into a hug.

 

"Wae? Did you fall in love with me already?" She asks even though I know that she's just trying to be strong.

 

"It's ok Sso. You can cry. I'm always here" I said while rubbing her back.

 

I can feel her sadness.

 

"Thank you Ramie" She said and hugs me back.

 

"I have to go" I said and broke the hug.

 

She was a bit teary.

 

"I'll see you later" she said and I just nod and leave.

 

I decided to go to our house.

 

I was surprise when I get inside.

 

When did our house turn to a freezer?

 

I still get inside and found Jiyeon inside

 

She's not crying but she's wearing an expressionless face.

 

Seriously, what is going on?

 

I believe there's a reason for her to do this.

 

Brrr...

 

It's cold in here.

 

I sit in the couch in front of her though it’s frozen too.

 

I know Jiyeon always got issues about her thoughtless acts most of the time but I know this incident is not one of those.

 

She intentionally pushes Eunjung.

 

"Jiyeon you're my cousin. The others were our friends. Maybe...maybe if you stop acting like this and try to make us understand why did you do this we could forgive you? Maybe not today but in time" i said and try to talk to her as an unnie.

 

She loses the ice all over the place and look at me.

 

Oh I hate those expressionless eyes.

 

I hate the cold side of her.

 

"I did explain things already unnie. I don't know which part of it is hard for you to understand. I love her and I don't want to see her suffering so I let her die." She said.

 

She's unbelievable.

 

"You don't want her to suffer so you choose to kill her than find solution to end her sufferings? Is that the best explanation you can give to us Jiyeon? You know we're out numb-"

 

"That is the only explanation I can give to you coz that's what really it is. It's just you who keeps insisting that there's another reason behind this. And we're not out numbered. Yoona is gone. The war is over" She said and then gets into her room.

 

What happen to you Jiyeon?

 

And Yoona is gone?

 

The war is over?

 

YOONA'S POV

 

"No matter how hard you punch this volcano you can never go out of this place. We're sealed here inside." I said to Eunjung who keeps punching the walls of the volcano.

 

This volcano is enchanted.

 

Our powers doesn't work in here and so does the curse in her body doesn't take effect.

 

Once I get out of this place I'll make you pay Park Jiyeon.

 

You just used me to bring your girlfriend here for the removal of the curse.

 

I actually could tell Eunjung what's going on but I won't do that.

 

I can use her for my revenge.

 

You might be wondering why Eunjung was still alive in here wherein in fact that no one must know what's going on aside from Jiyeon.

 

Well, that is because I'm the one who cursed her. I'm exempted to those rules.

 

"You! What did you do to Jiyeon?! Why did she pushed me here?!" She angrily said and grabs my collar.

 

"I didn't do anything to your girlfriend. It's her choice to push you here Eunjung. Maybe she doesn't want to be with you anymore. Who wanted to love a cursed woman?" I said to her and smirked.

 

She pushed me and I lost my balance and fall.

 

If I just had my powers I'm going to turn you into crystal and crash you in my hand.

 

Seems like I'll be with this short-tempered girl for a while.

 

I have to be patient and wait.

 

When that time came I may not have an army to fight with me but I have your dearest girlfriend to fight for me against you dear cousin.

 

1 YEAR AFTER

JIYEON'S POV

 

A year had passed and lots of things changed.

 

Unity and peace between the two Kingdoms was restored.

 

The Light Kingdom is now back at its colorful and lively condition.

 

The pure bloods that Yoona's father abducted were already saved.

 

Some are still sleeping because of the large amount poison that gets into their system but they'll wake up soon.

 

My parents?

 

They didn't survive.

 

It's a sad thing bad somehow it helps me coz my Dad is the only one who knew how to rebuild the barrier aside from me.

 

The others will start asking questions again if they found out that the stone isn't really needed to for the barrier.

 

It's still important that there's a barrier so that mortals won't be able to discover our dimension.

 

So right now.

 

I'm the Queen of the Light Kingdom and I'm still waiting for her to come back.

 

I look outside the window where I can see the volcano.

 

"When will you be back Jungie? I miss you so much. I'm so lonely. I can't appreciate everything around me. I'm not happy. I'm so alone" I said.

 

I wish she came back.

 

"My Queen the messenger pure blood is here" My servant says.

 

I immediately wipe my tears and saw Qri unnie enters the room.

 

She bowed to me.

 

"My Queen there's a message from the Queen of the Dark. She wanted to talk to you" she said formally.

 

"Thank you. Qri unnie" I said and she immediately disappears.

 

I sighed.

 

They're still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter