Love like Woe

I Don't Want to Be Broken..

    Jaehyun awoke to the sound of something or rather someone snoring.  When he turned to see what was going on he saw the beautiful face of a certain someone that makes his heart beat fast.  memories from the previous night had flooded his mind, holding Taeyong in his arms and combing his hair ever so gently so he could sleep. A shy smile crept up on his face, he realized this was the first time he woke up without loneliness consuming him, and gosh does it feel good.

While debating whether to wake up the sleeping beauty or not he scanned his face, ghosting his fingers over it, tracing it, trying to memorize all of the curves and edges that go along with it.  'I want to remember every single part of him, even when i'm old' He thought to himself. Special people only come once in a lifetime, and Taeyong is definitely one of those people.

  "Stop thinking so much you'll get a headache. Also why is your hand on my face? were you planning to kill me?"  A sleepy Taeyong asked Jaehyun jokingly tring to lighten the mood. 

' I left my hand there. I look like a ing creeper now, my life'  Jaehyun internally cursed himself.

"Oh uh sorry, did you sleep well?" he says trying to change the subject. 

"Best sleep of my life" Taeyong says with a groggy smile. He looks at his phone that reads 11:17 am.

"Umm Jaehyun, Don't you have class in 13 minutes??" 

Jaehyun was too busy staring at Taeyong the whole morning he totally didn't even think about anything else. and now he's going to be late for class.  Great just Great  he can't be late anymore or else hes going to be severely punished.

"KK"  He shouts  while running out of bed to his closet, not forgetting to trip on a pair of pants on his way. 

Taeyong, watching everything unfold could not hold back his laughter anymore, this whole situation was ridiculous. He Laughed like a maniac for a good 5 minutes  and the glare Jaehyun was giving him only added to the madness.  

'Who knew he would be so fun to be around? and cute?  Good job picking this one Lee Taeyong you've really outdone yourself' Taeyong says to himself not regretting his decision of choosing to get to know Jaehyun at all. In fact, He's growing quite fond of the multifaceted boy.  

 the clock reads 11:24,  "Taeyong hyung, i'm leaving now and going to hell, please lock  the door when you leave" Jaehyun says as he leaves his house. 

   Taeyong already misses the peculiar boys presence and feels empty without him.  And with that he decides to quickly get dressed and leave before loneliness begins to comsume him as well.

 

    Finally updated woohoo!! Happy New Year!!!  Everyone take this as a gift from me, i'm sorry it's not great but i'm trying to develope the story. Pease leave comments and tell me if you like it!  I will update again soon, Love you guys <3