The Start Of Something New

I Don't Want to Be Broken..

  Monday morning rolls around and Jaehyun has to go to his classes once again.  

Jaehyun smiles and looks down, "Morning, Makki"  he says to his new puppy aka his new best friend. He's grown really attached to her in the past two days doing nothing but showering her with affection and taking her for walks. "I have to go out for a little bit, but i'll be back soon okay? "  He tells Makki before leaving his house. 

      While Jaehyun walks into the doors of the university,  he is startled by an object being placed onto his back and a strange figure behind him.  

"Tah dah! did I scare you?" and for once he is relieved to hear Taeyong's voice. "Hehe I'm sorry I just wanted to return your coat to you" Taeyong said smiling wide, eyes sparkling.

Jaehyun wanted to be angry. But he knew he ddn't have a reason at all and would  look like an idiot. Plus Taeyong looked like an innocent little kid and Jaehyun for some reason didn't have the heart to change that though he likes to think of himself as not having a heart at all.  

"Oh also, I read somewhere that giving someone your coat is a sign of friendship. Seems that would that make us friends then.. right?" Taeyong asked Jaehyun. With a glint of hope in his shiny brown eyes.

Jaehyun was shocked. He hasn't had a friend since he was 5 years old. Everyone is always scared of him or he would chase them away.  Not to mention He's known Taeyong less than a week and  treated the guy like garbage So why does Taeyong still want to be around him?  and Jaehyun agrees that Taeyong just isn't like most people in many ways. 

"Listen I don't thi-" 

"Can I have your nu-" 

They both say in unison.  And Jaehyun laughs out loud  for the first time in months. Showing off his beautiful dimples to the world that hasn't seen them in a long time. And Taeyong thinks he'd do anything to hear that lovely sound and see those adorable dimples over and over again.

"So can I have your number Jaehyun?' Taeyong asks and Jaehyun thinks about it for a while before letting Taeyong win this round.

"Sure, whatever" 

and Taeyong smiles a smile brighter than a thousand suns before entering focus mode and entering Jaehyun's number into his phone and Jaehyun thinks that if he could stare at that bright smile again he might just be okay with going blind.  And then snaps back to reality.

" I"M GOING TO  BE LATE. NOT TODAY SATAN NOT TODAY" Jaehyun says outloud to himself before scurrying off to make it to class. 

"Aish that kid is always running" Taeyong thinks to himself before going to his class that he's already ten minutes late for.

 

   That night, after his shower while putting his pajamas on Jaehyun gets a text:

>>>TY ;) <<<

Night night Jae ^^

Jaehyun doesn't reply. He's not ready yet he's still scared. But a smile appears on his face as he thinks about what events happened today.

Taeyong doesn't get a reply. But that's perfectly fine with him, He didn't expect one. Not yet anyways.  All good things come in time. He is my work in progress after all.  He thinks.

And they both drift off into the dark realm of sleep thinking maybe just maybe this is the start of something new..

 

So this chapter was a little shorter but I hope you guys enjoy it and i'm sorry if there are any mistakes. I'm kind of busy and only read over it once. Thank you for commenting it's so appreaciated and I enjoy reading them!  School starts Wednesday But I'll still update for you guys as quickly as possible. Love you guys //hugs to you all// <3