Always Different With You

I Don't Want to Be Broken..

       Jaehyun missed Taeyong.  A lot more than he'd like to admit really.  Last night he had felt to comfortable in Taeyong's arms and now he just hopes he can feel that again soon. So, Jaehyun decides to be  bold for once and text Taeyong first.

    >>>>>> To Yongyongie <<<<

        Hey, how are you feeling?

 

   >>>>To Jaehyunnie<<<<

    I"m so much better thank you for everything

 

   >>>To Yongyongie<<<<

    Do you..want to spend some time with me today?

 

    >>>To Jaehyunnie<<<

               Of course!

          Jaehyun tells Taeyong he'll pick him up from his house in an hour and then throws his phone on his bed  and jumps right into a happy dance. He  doesn't even care that he's not acting like his usual self  because he's really excited to see Taeyong's face and that's all that matters.  After  snapping back into reality he looks down at himself.

      "OH MY GOD I LOOK LIKE I"VE BEEN IN A TORNADO" he shouts so loud aliens in space can hear him.  as he sees his messy long hair and his ripped pajamas.  He runs to the shower as fast as possible and takes over 20 minutes in there.  

     Taeyong missed Jaehyun too. he even dreamt about him in his sleep. So when Jaehyun asked to spend time with him Taeyong can't say he didn't have a mini heart attack and squeal like a 5 year old little girl.

" I want to look really good today" Taeyong thinks after emembering how bad Jaehyun had seem him look the pevious night. and puts some music on while he gets ready.   He opts to put some eyeliner on because he never  really gets to dress up because of school and work and today is the perfect day he thinks.

 

  Jaehyun shows up to Taeyong's house and is stunned by how good Taeyong looks.  Yep, i'm friends with an  actual angel. How did I get so lucky? 

  "look  really  nice you " Jaehyun screwes up his words still not used to complimenting people and being distracted by beauty.

Teayong smiles his brighter than the sun smile and then laughs so hard he can't breath. ' He's so cute, today is already off to a good start'  Taeyong thinks.  And he and Jaehyun begin to walk together and start their day with each other.

 

   "So what are we doing today?" Taeyong asks 

   "I thought we c-could look around places and Get to know each other more" jaehyun said nervous because he's not used to planning things.

Taeyong notices how Jaehyun stutters and says, "Sounds lovely" and then  gives Jaehyun's hand a tight squeeze and a reassuring beautiful smile. And Jaehyun ralaxes bit by bit because of his touch.

   They make their way to an arcade and play every single game in the building. Their laughter ringing throughout tha arcade.  Although Taeyong tries really hard, Jaehyun ends up beating him at every game except he let's Taeyong win a few.  Taeyong knows but let's it go.  Taeyong is really happy just to be with Jaehyun but pouts because he absolutely hates losing to people.  So Jaehyun says, "I guarantee you'll beat me next time don't worry your pretty little face'  and pulls Taeyong into a hug.  It only lasts a minute but it's all Jaehyun needs to keep himself going.  Taaeyong finds out he loves being in Jaehyun's arms.

   After going to the bookstore, the mall, coffee shop,  park, and Walmart. They decide that they have no more energy left in their tiny bodies And Jaehyun suggests they  to go back to his house to watch a movie and order chinese food. Taeyong thinks it's the best idea he's heard all day. 

   When they get to Jaehyun's house,  Makki, Jaehyun's puppy jumps up from the couch and attacks Jaehyun with little kisses and all on his face. Jaehyun laughs histerically  because he's never seen Makki that excited to see him ever.  'Theres that beautiful sound again' Taeyong thinks and tries to keep it engraved in his mind forever.

"Taeyong, This is Makki, Makki, this is Taeyong" and just after their introduction Makki jumps off of Jaehyun and starts to Taeyong's face. Taeyong thinks Makki is  the cutest thing in the world. He loves dogs but could never have any because his family was allergic. 

"She's the cutest thing " Taeyong says

"I think so too. You can come over and see her as often as you'd like, i'm sure she definitely wouldn't mind it" smiling as he glances over at the pup still showering Taeyong with affection.  

 The food arrives and after five minutes of arguing over watching The Notebook, Taeyong's favorite (Jaehyun says it's stupid and cliche and Taeyong argues he can't have an opinion on it if he's never even seen it)  or Cast Away Jaehyun's favorite.  Jaehyun gives in and they decide to watch The Notebook.  

Taeyong fell asleep half way through the movie in Jaehyun's living room. Jaehyun quietly  laughs  as to not wake the sleeping beauty  because it was Taeyong's choice in the first place and now he's not even awake to watch it. But he can say the movie is growing on him and maybe Taeyong was right after all.  Taeyong wakes up   when the movie is over and at sees that it's already 10pm.   Jaehyun really doesn't want Taeyong to leave because for once he actually could smile all day and he really likes having him around.   Taeyong didn't want to leave Jaehyun's house. Everything about it to him was cozy. He loved Makki, he loved being around Jaehyun, the little cartoon plushies Jaehyun had everywhere  were really cute and his house in comparison now seems so cold and empty.   So Jaehyun tells Taeyong it seems unsafe to walk home at this type of night and Taeyong agrees saying he can't see well during the night adn he couold die  (even though he has 20/20 )  and that is how Taeyong ends up sleeping over at Jaehyun's house and wearing Jaehyun's pajamas.

"Taeyong you can sleep in my bed and i'll sleep on the couch okay?" Jaehyun says 

"No that's  impolite. Why don't you just sleep with me....in the bed" He added.

 But a Strange thought had already entered Jaehyun's head making his face heat up.

"N-no th-that's okay i can ju-" 

"Am I going to have to carry you over here'

"Pshh. like you could even lift me 1 ft off the ground"

"is that a challenge"

"maybe"

and that's how Jaehyun found out Taeyong is actually  a lot stronger than he looks and to never underestimate him again because Taeyong is one scary person.  

"Hey, are you ticklish?" Jaehyun asks

and Taeyong stayed silent. If he says no, he might get tickled,  if he says yes, he'll definitely be tickled. But Jaehyun decides he'll find out for himself and they spend an hour laughing, screaming, tickling each other until they're both in so much pain from laughing they have to stop.

When they realize it's 1 am they decide it's time to go to sleep.

"I had a really good time today.."  Taeyong shyly said

"Me too, thank you for making my day special..I haven't haad fun like that..in forever" and Taeyong thinks that the Jaehyun he's seen today is the real Jaehyun. And he likes the real Jaehyun so much more.  and they both close their eyes to sleep.  but ten minutes later

"Jaehyun" Taeyong whispers

"hmm?"Jaehyun whispers back.  turning to face him

"I can't sleep" Taeyong pouts

"Should I hold you" Jaehyun asks. That's what his mom always did for him when he couldn't sleep.

" Definitely" Taeyong smiles sleepily.

  So Jaehyun puts his arm around Taeyong and combs his hair softly with his fingers until taeyong's eyes find peace and sleep. and Jaehyun knows that if this were anyone else,  Jaehyun would've dropped them long ago.  and if this was somone else a lot of things would be different. But this is Taeyong, and nothing is ever the same with Taeyong. and Jaehyun likes it so so much it hurts. and so as the said boy is right next to him. beauty radiating, breathing softly, in his arms,  He  memorizes how he feels right now. His soul at ease.  and he falls into the best night of sleep he's ever had.

 

So I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, I tried to make it longer since I haven't updated in a while. I will be adding rated chapters as the story progresses so please look forward to it! as always I love reading your comments so continue to write them and thank you for reading, I love you guys <3