CHAPTER 3 - Accidental

The End In Sight

== Chapter 3 ==

 

                                                                                                       Accidental                                                                                                      

The crowd around Jungkook grew bigger, filling up all the surrounding benches, as many tried to get their acknowledgement from Jungkook, and without Jungkook noticing Myungsoo had already quietly withdrawn and left his side.

 

It was weird. He was sitting with all these people he hadn’t seen in a long while. People he thought to be harmless, but in reality were sitting right here, because they had committed some sort of crime, - on their own accord, or even one which his father or he had ordered at some point to be carried out, landing them here.

 

Some of these men - criminals - were here on the orders to make someone’s life in this prison more difficult than it was for others, which was purely Jungkooks personal request.

 

The talk ceased, as many stared at a far distance, where three rough looking men were surrounding a smaller guy, sneering and laughing as the guy continued to wear an annoyed expression on his face.

 

“Again” one of the guys next to him sighs “They just keep coming at him, when will he just give up and give in”

 

“It will be easier for them to give up” another one jested, “He’s a stubborn fool”.

                              

“What is it?” Jungkook asked, as curious as he could be, although trying to act as it was a mere moment of curiosity that got him, -   just to know what the guys were talking about, rather than his focus on the annoyed figure that was involved in it.

 

“It’s because no one had claimed him yet? I guess” came an answer, which sounded more like a question to Jungkook ears.

 

“Claimed him? What do you mean?” Jungkook asked, this time puzzled at the meaning behind the others words.

 

“You know, this is a prison” One of the guys answered, making a gesture, that rang a bell in Jungkooks head, and his face turned sour at the realisation of what was actually going on.

 

“Disgusting” he uttered the word instantly, as the guys laughed.

 

“They get desperate here.” Another one explained, slightly more seriously now, as if it was an understandable matter in some ways.

 

“Even if you don’t swing that way, you have to admit it even as a straight guy, Jimin is the good looking kind, and being there aren’t many like him here, it’s not a good thing” One of them pointed out.

 

==

 

He couldn’t help the curiosity, finding himself on the other side of the door of a building that Jimin was more or less dragged into, - wanting to see the other suffer, although not sure if it was worth to witness the process in which it was to happen in. From the others suggestions, it would have been a disgusting sight to witness, yet he still found himself here.

 

It was odd. There wasn’t much of a noise heard apart from heavy breathing, from the slightly ajar door. And he paused in hesitation, momentarily wondering if things were already happening in inside, although feeling something off, as he continued to walk closer towards the door.

 

He finally opened the door, expecting the disgusting sight to present itself before him, only to feel himself startled by scene in front of him.

 

Jimin was holding a hammer, ready to swing it at anyone who was to come his way. Odd as it was, there wasn’t a slightest hesitation or fear to be seen in the other’s eyes or expressions displayed.

Whether he was used to these kinds of situations, or the fact that something as hurting, or killing another person was merely nothing to Jimin, - Jungkook still felt surprised by the scene.

 

“What a show” Jungkook uttered amused, - now stepping into the room, as the three guys were quick to turn around and realise that Jungkook had entered the room. Jimins eyes followed in the direction of his voice, although quickly falling back onto the three guys, as if trying to figure out if the number of his enemies has just increased by one more.

 

“Who are you?” One of them asked annoyed.

 

“Just go your way” A red hair motioned, by nodding at him.

 

“Oh me?” Jungkook said, pointing a finger at himself as if clueless, “Oh, don’t mind me, I’m just here for the show” Jungkook said, amused at their reactions, and even more looking past them at the guy still holding the hammer tightly and in that same threating manner as before.

 

“Look, I’m warning you for the last time, just go your way” The tallest of them said, now clearly annoyed by Jungkooks cockiness, as he walked up to him, attempting to grab Jungkooks arm, only for Jungkook to catch it, and twist it, - as the guy yelped in pain, turning around in seconds to follow Jungkooks lead.

 

Before he knew it the other two were coming at him, and the show began. He smirked, - finally he was going to test his skills in real environment, without having to hold back, - unlike in his boxing and karate classes.

 

One of them was swinging a punch at him, and before Jungkook had the chance to defend, or the guy the chance to reach him, the guy just cried out in pain, hand darting for his side, where it seemed that the pain was coming from, as he fell to the floor.

 

Behind the guy stood Jimin, raising the hammer back into the starting position, and Jungkook grasped what happened. Even though Jungkook wasn’t there to help him, Jimin must have felt like that was the case, and that it was now the two of them against the other three.

 

==

 

“You can drop the hammer now” Jungkook said, looking down at the others hand, which was still tightly clutching onto the hammer handle. They had left the room, and were walking down the corridor, which led to the buildings exit. It had been a fairly quick fight, with Jimins hammer swinging skills, Jungkook barely had to do anything himself, apart from watching in somewhat of a fascination at the others swiftness.

 

“Not yet” Jimin answered instinctively, and to Jungkooks surprise a guy soon after jumped out at them from behind the open door next to the exit, which Jungkook assumed was the guy they had left for a watch out in case one of the guards were to come this way.

 

Jimin bent forward, dodging the punch and swung the hammer at the guys knee, not hard enough to break it, but good enough that even Jungkook felt like he could feel the others pain through the guys eyes and the cry of pain, - as Jimin swung it again, this time letting his grip on the handle go, and sending the hammer flying away to the side, indicating that it has served its purpose.

 

 “Thanks” The word felt short, as Jimin said it motionlessly and as if in a hurry, before proceeding to walk away, leaving Jungkook to stare at the others distancing back, - not having had a chance to reply with anything. It was hard to judge the others character, or how he was to deal with Jimin, - how he was going to take the other apart. 

                                                                                    AUTHOR's NOTES                                                                                 

Thank you for much to those who have left comments!

They really cheered me up, and I really loved reading them!

Also, thank you to all of those who also subscribed to this story!

I hope it won't disappoint any of you!