Six

Adore U

Looking from afar I could clearly see there was something different in her. You had may said it was the delicate white dress hugging her gracious figure, or her shoes, or her beautiful hair but for me it was something beyond all of that. It was something I could feel in her presence, in the way she smiled, the way she was talking with Dahyun, all happy and flustered for some reason I really wanted to know at that moment.

I was so mesmerized by her and I haven’t even approached her properly. Jooheon who was walking by my side had said something that I swear was with a teasing meaning, but my ears couldn’t catch it in time. I could feel his eyes on me and I was sure there was a grin in his face, widening with every steps we made.

Yeah, Jooheon knows. He knew it since the first time I tried to do something to catch her precious attention. Of course, that doesn’t mean I’m that obvious, ok?

Aha, keep fooling yourself

Ok, maybe I’m obvious sometimes, for everyone, but she seems to not notice it yet and that was frustrating for me.

With a bated breath I stopped my track when we were in front of them, and couldn’t manage to say a single word when I saw her so close, so close to me yet so far. Her adorable and unique laugh filled my ears like a soft melody. A small smile was emerging in my lips at the view.

“What’s so funny, girls?” Jooheon said with curiosity, which I had too.

Dahyun stopped so abruptly that almost made me laugh out loud. That kid is so obvious… I thought amused, but quickly I was in loss of words when I saw Sinb directing her brown gaze to us. She looked confused at first and shocked in no time. Sinb blinked many times, looking straight at me, making me feel warm inside. Such a soft heart you have, Jackson…

And without realizing, her name rolled through my lips without my consent.

“Sinb” I said with a cozy tone in my voice that I couldn’t help. My eyes fixed on her. I must look like a creep right now…

We were still looking at each other eyes until she realized what she was doing. I thought I was seeing things when her face lighted up like a Christmas tree, she looked flustered and awkward and I like it, I really like it.

“Hello, girls” Lucky for me, Jooheon saved the situation and I was grateful for that.

“Hello, Jooheon-ssi, Jackson-ssi” She greeted us right away, her eyes matching with her smile.

Dahyun seemed to be recovered of her shock and greeted us too.

“Are you guys ready for today?” Jooheon asked, trying to loosen up a bit the ambient.

I coughed and replied with more energy than necessary “Yes! I just hope they don’t make us do something absurd like the last times” I jumped various times, trying to keep my feelings at vail. Yeah, that’s how I calm myself down, buddies, and no, I’m not a weirdo.

Jooheon laughed under his breath, looking at me with amused eyes. I stopped and rolled my eyes at him and suppressed the desire of make him fall to the ground to eat some of it. No, I’m not aggressive, I assure you…

“Yeah, I hope so too” Sinb’s voice made me stop whatever I was thinking and smiled at her in return, nodding maybe too hard for a normal person. She only laughed and shook her head at my antics. I wanted to say something about the way she looked but that may be too obvious, and I couldn’t scare her too soon, you know?

You only have to say: Sinb-ssi, you look absolutely stunning today. You look like my next girlfriend

Keep waiting for it, that ain’t going to happen, at least not that day or so I thought…

“What about you, Dahyun?”

Dahyun diverted her eyes to Jooheon, smiling shyly. I was really trying hard to suppress the smirk in my face. Sinb looked at me with a raised eyebrow, I looked at her and nodded in an approving way, making her expression lightens up in realization seconds later.

“I feel more than ready, I hope I can laugh my head off today” Jooheon nodded with an understanding smile directed to her. They were looking at each other as if Sinb and I weren’t there.

I gazed again at Sinb and she was smiling widely while looking at them in silence. When she noted my eyes on her, she bite her bottom lip, trying not to let her laugh out. I gulped seeing her action, imagining how it would be to feel those red lips against mine and…

I snapped out of my mental dilemma when she came closer to me and whispered with an amused tone in her voice.

Oh God, I hope she didn’t notice what I was doing…

“Is adorable, isn’t?” Her voice sounded softer than normal, making me feel a tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach. Is this what people call butterflies in your stomach?

“Y-Yeah… They look good together” I stuttered a bit and I really wanted to slap myself at that moment. She laughed really softly seeking not to attract their attention to us. The tingling sensation became stronger, a faint heat emerging in my cheeks without my permission. These butterflies are annoying…

The sensation appeared to not have an end when she was near me and it increased much more. Sinb replied with a yes, moving slightly away of me, doing in the process that our hands collided, causing electricity to run through my fingers in an insane speed.

I was sure my cheeks were redder than a crab. These damn butterflies are more like bees right now…

Suddenly a voice caught our attention, the bubbles of each one of us busted from dreamland, all eyes focusing in the person that exclaimed way too happily. 

“Hello! How are my favorite dongsaengs?” The smile of Hani noona was brighter than the future of all us. Heechul hyung was standing beside her, looking at us with a strange…smile? His eyes seemed to look for something and his smile didn’t disappeared one bit.

“Hello kids, what were you doing, hm?” I didn’t know if it was me but he was looking at us with knowing eyes, and that really made me suspect something…

“Hello Hani noona, Heechul hyung” Jooheon said while bowing, with a smile in his face.

“Hello Hani unnie, Heechul oppa” The girls greeted too.

“Hello noona! Hyung!” I exclaimed eager, I couldn’t wait more to start the program. I need to impress Sinb with my charming personality, I thought so proud of myself. Hani noona laughed a bit at my enthusiast and Heechul hyung’s smile widened.

Ok, there’s something fishy here

With half-closed eyes I looked at Heechul hyung with suspected. I could feel the eyes of Jooheon, Sinb and Hani on me; maybe they were thinking I have lost my head already. Heechul just chuckled at me and said.

“Today is going to be an interesting recording, you will see, kids” Hani agreed with him. All of us were curious already but somehow I felt a weird vibe about it.

Later, Defconn hyung arrived and indicated us to follow him and to start the recording for the day. The MCs started saying what they have in their script. Jooheon, Dahyun, Sinb and I were like always waiting for our particular entrance. Jooheon was talking with Dahyun while waiting; she was acting more shy than usual, however she never took her eyes from Jooheon and Jooheon did the same. I smiled at that, it was really adorable like Sinb said before. I hope these two ends together or I’m going to kick Jooheon’s …

And talking about the said girl, she was standing by my side, moving to calm apparently her nerves. Looking more closely she really looked amazing in that white dress; it accentuated her figure very well. I didn’t know what came to me but I blurted out something that made her stare at me with surprise in her cute face.

“You look gorgeous today, Sinb-ssi”

Sinb’s face became so red I thought she was going to faint, she was in utter shock and that really made me feel proud of myself. So I have this effect on her? That’s a good sign…

“T-Thank you so much, Jackson-ssi” Her stuttering was lovely, and made my heart melt in no time.

“It’s nothing, I’m just stating the obvious” I grinned a little and call me crazy but I really liked how she smiled at me and bite her lower lip, not knowing what to say in return. Was I too much? Calm your horses, Jackson Wang

“Are you nervous?” I asked her trying to start a conversation; she blinked at me and shook her head in denial.

“Not really. Actually I’m excited; I wonder why Heechul oppa said that before” I wonder that too, but nevertheless I felt uneasy unlike her.

“Yeah, me too…” I furrowed my eyebrows in deep thought. Why I feel so uneasy?

Suddenly a hand crawled slowly to mine, transmitting me a soft warm in the process. It was slender and smaller than mine, and it was obvious it was Sinb’s hand. All the weird sensations left my body the second our hands touched. I felt at ease.

“Don’t worry too much, Jackson-ssi, everything is going to be fine” She whispered gently.

I was more than surprised, I was in awe. We have never hold hands before but it felt so natural… Almost like it was meant to be. Like we have been doing it since forever. My heart made a flip at the thought.

I didn’t spare her a look, afraid she would take her hand away from mine. However I intertwined our fingers slowly, trying to burn that moment in every inch of my hand, of my memory.

“Everything is going to be fine” I repeated her words with a smile. I felt when she gave a little squeezed to my hand. I did the same and heard her laugh a little by my side.

Finally, it was my time to be introduced and as fast as it happened, Sinb’s warm left my hand, making me feel cold rapidly. I wanted badly to hold her hand again, and I didn’t mind if all the people that were in the set saw us, but I couldn’t…

What was that? I really didn’t know, but I felt more than happy with it. Maybe she feels the same way… I thought happily and couldn’t wait to talk to her later.

With a deep breath and a big smile in my face, I made my entrance. More hype than usual and for some obvious reasons.

separadornudos.png

The filming was going smoothly and funny as most of the times. We were having fun doing the ridiculous missions and games. Everything was going fine until an abrupt pause made by Heechul hyung.

“Ok guys, today we have a special guest!” Heechul hyung exclaimed cheerfully. At the same time, the weird sensation came rushing back to me. What’s going on?

Everyone was curious about whom it was and was looking around the set but we couldn’t see anyone besides the staff and us. Hani noona shook her head in amusement.

“That’s right, Chullie oppa! Our special guest for today is a very talented, funny and passionate person” Hani said excited.

At this point everyone was expectant. The weird sensation became stronger, making me feel nervous and somehow suffocated.

“Welcome, Heo Youngji!” Defconn announced loudly.

And I felt how my world crashed down the minute I saw her walking towards us, towards me, towards my life again... It couldn’t be

Youngji…

 

 

 

 

Helloooo people! Chapter six is finally here! So, this is turning interesting and I can assure you there is drama ahead. A lot of it.

Finally Jackson and Sinb are giving signals and they were having a good response until what I did at the end AHAHA I'm really sorry but I need to do it. I hope you like this chapter xD And don't kill me please haha. Tell me if I'm rushing things or if I made a mistake, please. 

Thank you so much for your comments, subscriptions and upvote! Wow, I really didn't expect all of this support and love, I'm so grateful <3 See you in the next chapter!

~Mashu-chan