Two

Adore U

As soon as the filming for that day ended, I hurriedly almost ran away from the set, nearly tripping over my own feet. Feeling suffocate and nervous. I could feel the eyes of the MCs, staffs, Dahyun, Jooheon and Jackson on me. I really need some air, I thought to myself while I was heading towards one of the waiting rooms, to gather my things and get out of there as soon as possible.

When I entered the waiting room, I exhaled a sigh of relieved, with my hand resting on my chest, close to my heart, trying without vail to calm it down a little bit. Why he must be like that? Why he cause this on me? I ponder while my back was leaned on the door, a pout installed in my lips. C’mon, Eunbi, keep yourself together, is not something from another world, maybe you’re just misunderstanding everything, I thought trying to cheer me up. With that false calm embracing me slowly, I nodded at my own thoughts and composed myself, took all my belongings and called my manager to pick me up.

But apparently, fate wasn’t on my side that blissful day and just when I got out of the waiting room, I bumped into someone almost dropping all my things on the floor. I muffled a groan and opened my eyes slowly to see who it was.

“I’m really sorry, I didn’t see where I was going” I said apologetically lifting my gaze to the person in front of me.

When I saw who it was, I swear I felt how everything around me froze. I felt an instantaneous rushing heat hitting my cheeks like two bright spotlights.

“It’s ok, Eunbi-ssi” Jackson said gently with a small smile dancing on his lips.

I couldn’t utter a word and slapped myself internally, trying to get some control of my body. I nodded eagerly like some kind of maniac and I stopped immediately when I heard his laugh.

“But you don’t seem ok at all, Eunbi-ssi. Something is wrong?” He asked with I could enroll as concern.

“I-I’m fine, really! It’s just I’m in a bit of a hurry” I answered him rapidly trying to escape from his charming eyes, wait what? 

“Oh” He said realizing what I just said “If that’s so, then I would not stop you more” The same smile settled on his lips and he stepped back a little and made a reverence.

All I could do was nod stiffly with a timid smile in my face, make a reverence and walk away from his distracting and captivating presence.

Resultado de imagen para separador de parrafos en word

I remained standing in the same spot, observing as she walks away from me, her soft hair bouncing with every step she made, her cute frame moving away of my sight. I’m pretty sure I had a stupid expression in my face in that moment. Jackson, you are so caught already… A voice in my head said mockingly. I suppressed a laugh at my own thoughts. Seriously, I have so much to say to you, Eunbi… I was so lost in my own world until I heard the voice of Heechul hyung calling my name.

“Hey, Earth to Jackson, are you there?” His face appeared in my range of vision, very confused and curious.

“Yes, Heechul hyung, I’m here” I laughed finding his face pretty amusing.

“What were you thinking just now? You seemed so engrossed in your thoughts” Heechul said, a cocky smile rising in his face.

“Oh nothing important, sometimes I let my mind wanders far away from this world” I replied smiling at the thought of the girl that keeps me distracted almost all day.

“Hm” Heechul put his hand in his chin, looking at me suspiciously “Fine, if you said so” He looked around slowly and then said “I have to go now, don’t keep drifting away like that, Jackson” He gave me one last smile and then went on his own way.

“I can’t help it though…” I said to no one in particular, the image of the same girl fixed in my mind with no intention of leaving it soon. 

 

 

 

 

Hi, guys! Here is chapter 2, just for you, I hope you all like it n.n I tried my best to portrait well the personalities of the characters. If you want something to happen, just tell me! Ideas and opinions are welcomed n.n Until next chapter, take care and thank you for suscribing and commenting! :') 

~Mashu-chan