Cupid Chaerin

POMME | +82 Cakeshop

 

Meanwhile, Dara is about to flip and cartwheel just to finish work in time for the +82 night out. She promised Jiyong that she would make it despite her almost 24/7 work schedule. Just the name “Jiyong” is enough for her to ditch all her work, but she is known as the professional and hardworking lady of the YG, so she have to endure it all. It's almost time for the cakeshop party, and looking at the time, Dara might make it, so she excitedly informed his charming boyfriend.

“Hi babe! Done with work. I'll arrive before it starts. See you! ♥”

 

A solid three seconds after sending the text, the CEO of YGK contacted her, requesting for a dinner date with Hyoni.
“Great. I won't even have time to clean and change” Dara thought.


 

 

The whole crew is at the lounge area of cakeshop, a small but one of the trendiest clubs in Itaewon, owned by one of the +82s. 

 

Drink pours non-stop even when the party isn't starting yet. The rest of the crew are having fun with boosts and random stories.

 


Jiyong, who is seated on the sofa with his iphone close to his face is being grumpy because it has been 2 hours since Dara texted her that's she's coming, but until now, she's nowhere to be found.


Chaerin was quick to notice his big brother's change of mood so she seated next to him and elbowed his waist.

 

“Yaaaah! Oppaaaaaa1 it up! She'll be here soon!”

 

“ it up? It has been 2 freaking hours! is Itaewon that far from Mapo-gu? I can even walk 10 minutes from YG building up to here. Call her now, palli!”

Jiyong demanded.

“Really? Why don't you call her? I don't mind her being late. It's just you who's...”

Jiyong cut her off, “Ya Lee Chaerin! Call her or I'll send you home right now!”

 

 

“Pssh. You're hopeless oppa!” CL stood up and rolled her eyes at him as she quickly called her Dara unnie which was on her speed dial anyway.

 


After three tries, CL gave up. Dara does not answer her calls – and its not a great news to tell to the dragon.
Knowing the two very well, the night might end up in a  blaming game – and its not good for the rest of the crew, as they would like to have fun for the rest of the night. Whenever they had argument or misunderstanding, Dara would go home earlier and Jiyong would drink up until morning – and the crew would split up into two teams.

Sometimes this couple is a pain in the , but the whole squad loves them dearly, and they're the unspoken king and queen of  +82.
 

She had to device a plan where both will benefit.

“Why am I being their cupid all these time? Ugh. Anyways, I'm the baddest cupid there is.” She chuckled at her own thought.
 


The plan was to get Jiyong very drunk - this way, Dara would immediately fly to cakeshop even she's coming from the north pole or milky way,  because a drunk Jiyong is a possessive, showy, and dumb G-dragon – Dara would never let the image of his man suffer. Of course, on the other side, drunk Jiyong will forget that he's angy and waiting for his girlfriend. Its a win-win situation, brought to you by the one and only, gizibe. :)

 

 

 

 

_

Hooray for the iest, baddest female cupid!

Not bad meaning bad but bad meaing good ya know.

Oh! have you heard LIFTED btw?

That was LIT for me ♥

Please let me know what you think on this one shot! 

comment them below :)