Millions and Trillions of times ♥

POMME | +82 Cakeshop

 

The rest of the squad were shock to find out that they exchanged hats. Jiyong's sudden mood change is noticeable as he didn't want his girlfriend worried sick about him being intoxicated by alcohol. He lighted up a cigarette and bopped his head to the rhythm – occasionally looking at Dara, because he feels protective over her gorgeous, pantless, bae.

 

 

 Dara went to party with CL who is also feeling tipsy at the moment. She rolls her body in a y-ish, cool style.

 

“Unnie, wave your body like this too”, Chaerin requested but Dara just laugh it off knowing that her fans might vomit when she dance awkwardly like an earthworm.

 

Provoking her unnie, Chaerin removed the Jiyong’s cap on her which she reacted cutely.

“Wooh! Reveal your relationship already!” CL lowkey shouted.

Dara seems slightly irritated but at the same time adorable while mumbling, “Andwae! Chaerin-ah!”

 

Chaerin make up for her tease by hugging Dara which she definitely liked, so she hugged her dongsaeng back. 

“Saranghe Unnie!” She said while hugging her. “But he definitely loves you more. Maybe a hundred times more!”

Dara could only smile and whispered back to the 2NE1 leader, “I’ll send you to airport tomorrow, arasso?” and CL nods in approval. 

Dara might be all that innocent, fragile, lady but she’s an incomparable treasure to her close friends. She’s the kind that would take a bullet for anyone she loves – it’s her charisma that is not visible and felt by the public because it is intimate and very personal.   

CL will not be able to join them later because of an early flight to US the next day.

She appreciated her Unnie”s gesture so much, as they won’t be able to properly say goodbye tonight because the rest of the crew will be heading earlier to Trance gay bar to continue the party.  

 

 

It’s funny how Jiyong and Dara keep it chill while on the DJ booth. Dara would often catch him looking at her, and would release that charismatic smirk when their eyes would meet.

 

 

“You should change your name to CLINGY” Christina Pair while he’s fixing the bucket hat and the handkerchief.

 

“or POSSESSIVE or LOVER BOY or SANDARA’S SHADOW” Ahreum playfully added.

 

“hmm… but I like SANDARA’S HUSBAND more.” He mumbled while putting on Dara’s  bucket hat again.

 

 

“Oh! Tokki’s escaping!” Ahreum noticed and pointed a finger at Dee's direction.

 

“I think it’s time to move to Trance!” Jiyong clarified as he immediately follow her exiting girlfriend.

 

 

Inside the cakeshop lounge,

“Jagi!” called Jiyong while Dara is preparing to leave while talking to Hyoni who will also stay for a while to accompany Chaerin.  

 

 

He back hugged Dara and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Annyeong Seung hyunnie! (p/s Hyoni’s real name is Kang Seung Hyun) I would like to have my wife back” He chuckled as he tightens his hug to Dara.

The three of them could only laugh at Jiyong’s poor aegyo attempt. Dara laughed a little louder because her Jiyongiee is being abnormally sweet tonight, so she displays a sweeter gesture as she turned around to face him, and touched his cheeks with her palms.

 

“Arasso, you can have her now. Be careful not to be caught, there are many fans outside waiting for you.” Hyoni warned.

 

 

 

After a minute of figuring the escape route, the squad proceeded to Trance.

 

Since the majority of the people outside are GD’s fans, he decided to lead the way by focusing the people’s attention on him so others could transfer to their respective cars.

 

 

Jiyong insisted that he wanted to travel with Dara so they have to switch cars midway.

 

 

“Babe, your such a poor actor!” Dara teased as Jiyong seated beside her.

 

“I know. Some fans even caught me transferring car! Ahhh pabo!” he removed the bucket hat and brushed his hair annoyingly.

 

“Don’t stress yourself! I’m sure they are not able to see me inside anyway. Let’s just have fun, alright?” She cooed gently as she traces his nape tattoo.

 

Jiyong grabbed her other hand, and showered it with kisses. “I feel so tipsy and light headed babe.” He vented.

 

Dara who is always attentive on his needs suggested “We can go home if you want, so you could rest.”

 

“Aniyo. I’m okay babe. Being here with you is relaxing anyway. In fact I should be the one asking you if you want to go home. I know you’re dead tired coming from work.”  Jiyong retorted as he fetch Dee’s feet and placed it on his lap to give it a light massage.

 

“See. This feeling are one of those things I would gladly trade for rest. I love the way you care for me, Ji. Did I told you that already?”

She bit her lip and smirked, realizing how cheesy that line was.

 

“You did.” Jiyong uttered.

 

“How about I LOVE YOU? Did I told you that already?” Dee asked in follow up.

“Yes. A million times, and I did reply with I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH, right?”

 

“Yes. trillion times, Ji.”

 

 

 

--

KYAAAAAHHH!

I have to insert some CHAERA love in this too, because I miss their interaction as well ♥

did it make you giddy?

are you hearts fluttering?

Comment below if YES!

THANK YOU SUBBIES AND READERS!

I ALSO LOVE YOU TRILLION TIMES. lol

*Xin might puke again*

oh also please let me know if there are typos and seious grammatical errors!