Hat Exchange

POMME | +82 Cakeshop

 

“Unnie! Eodiya? Palli! Jiyong Oppa is drunk asf!”

 

 

Upon receiving the text message from her trusted bff, she immediately became uneasy. Million of thoughts ran through her mind, thinking on how she would excuse herself from the YGK CEO who seems to enjoy their company. 

“Maybe I should act epileptic, yeah. That's right! That will do”, Dara aggressively thought and realized how ridiculous it was afterwards.

Dara and Hyoni exchaged glances, urging each other to bid goodbye.

Just when Dara was about to open , the YGK CEO insinuated her closing remarks.

Upon exiting the door, Dara quickly dialled Chaerin's phone, but there was no answer.

 

She looked at the time, “ they're probably on the dance floor now”.

A few clicks, she also called Jiyong.

Ring..ring..

 

 

“Jagiyaaa” “Bogoshipo” “Saranghe Baby” Jiyong was so loud and drunk on the other line!

 

 

“Oh shoot!” Dara exclaimed loudly. She didn't even reply to him, and immidietly pressed the end call button.
“Manager-nim, please drive a little bit faster” she requested.

 

 

Wearing a betty boop oversized shirt, a comfy sneakers and brown bucket hat to top it all. Heck, she's not even wearing a short underneath her shirt, Hyoni and her quickly entered the cakeshop using the back door, which leads straight to +82's lounge.

 


Christina Paik, Xin, and Tiffany  were the only ones at the lounge when Dara arrived.  Soonho, GD's manager caught a sight of Dara just arriving so he went to the DJ booth to inform his drunktard boss.

Jiyong is busy partying with CL, Soojoo and others. He is completely plastered by the shots, cigarette, the lights and all that partying around. He occassionally grabs the mic to sing or do adlibs, to pump up the squad and the people inside cakeshop. Jiyong turned into serious mode once Soonho whispered that Dara is finally here. Her babygirl shouldn't notice how drunk he is.

 

 

As he enter the lounge, he felt giddy seeing Dara leaning on the wall, while marveling at the glass of champagne she's currently having. It was a sight to behold, Dara is just magnificent in playing both the sweet innocent, and the y fierce in just a snap. G-dragon likes her girl just like that.

 

 

Her gaze landed on him, “Oh God,  he's a hot mess.” Dara thought.  Her heart trembles as he nears, because Jiyong can be overly seductive at times.

 

 

“Hey!” Ji said in a low voice, snaking his arms on Dara's waist.

 

“Mian. I'm late” answered Dara as she gave Jiyong a peck on his cheek.

 

Dara stay put in her position, and Jiyong trapped her between his arms.

 

“You're so damn drunk” continued Dara as she examined her boyfriend's sweat, breath, and all.

 

“Nope. I'm just intoxicated by you.” He smoothly delivers and gave Dara a quick smack on the lips.
 

 

Christina, Xin and Tiffany who are still seated on the sofa witnessed the couple greeted each other in a very intimate way. Tiffany was so shocked to find out, that she needs to confirm it asap to  Xin and Christina, using gestures.

 

“Daebak. Are they really?” Tiffany asked in such amusement

 

“Yup!” “Four in' years already” Xin coolly replied.

 

“We kinda keep it within the group because were the only escape of this couple. Protecting them is a bit tough sometimes tho” Christina explained.

 

 
Chaerin entered the lounge and saw the couple on the side being so love smitten. “Unnie! You're here!”

She completely ignored Jiyong and hugged her petite sister tightly.
 

 

 

 The crew are gathered inside the lounge once again to freshen since cakeshop is packed with guests.

 

Jiyong is seated while Dara is comfortably sitting sideways, on his lap. His hand on her leg and the other hand is outstretched on the sofa, holding a beer. His fingers trailed her smooth legs, and Dara leaned on his chest as a response.

 

“Pantless babe, as usual” Jiyong muttered.

 

Their lips are so close Dara could smell his alcoholic but sweet breath.

 

“and shortless, I might add.” She chuckled as Jiyong's eyes widen.

 

“Yah, you are really something. Now I won't let you slip through my sharp eyes. Just stay with me through the night, arasso?”

He ordered like the boss he is.

“Neh.” as she cutely said in response.

 

 

“Let's go! Let's go!” Soojoo announced, and everybody stood up to party again.

 


Jiyong is about to get up, but Dara didn't flinch. She held out her index finger straight to Jiyong's face, gesturing no.


“I'll hold up this namja for a good minute. I'll just sober him up a bit.” She said while still being seated on his lap.

 

“Neh” and laughter of the squad resounded as each of them went back to the dance floor.

 

 

 

“Ohhh desperate move there, Jagi.” Jiyong teased.

 

“What? NO! just rest for a bit before partying again.”

 

Dara stood up to get some towel and her make up pouch.  Without saying anything, she sat beside Jiyong on the sofa and gently wiped his face and arms that are covered in sweat.

 

 

“I would appreciate if you stop looking so immensely hot.”, “I won't mind if you look hot in front of all the girls, but please look extremely hot just for me.”

She winked at Jiyong who's eyes were glued on her, as she continues to dry him.

He softly chuckled and pinched her soft, smooth cheek. Dara grabbed her pouch and dabbed some powder onto Jiyong's face as well.

 

“I would also like some tint on my lips too.” Jiyong playfully requested while caressing Dara's neck.

 

She attentively looked for the lip gloss in her pouch only to be surprised by a sudden kiss from Jiyong.

 

 

“Yaaaah!” She playfully groan and clung her arms around GD's neck.


He tightens his grip on Dara's slim waist. “Babe, as I would like to hold you forever, we have to go out there.”

 

Both of them stood up when suddenly, Jiyong took Dara's bucket hat and wore it. He put his black cap on Dara's head in exchange.

 

“You look better with this” he mumbled and smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

Aigoo~ This clingy couple!

Just marry already!

haha #charot

Share your feels, reactions or anything below, its free! ♥

I would also want to know how you feel reading this short story  :)