Red Drink

POMME | +82 Cakeshop

At Kaws Event Exhibition, Gallery Perrotin



Once again, the +82 squad were invited to host and organize an art exhibition x party. The crew is known for being a diverse set of Korean talents who’s trying to put together all the great fashion, music and art into one celebration.

These goofy and gorgeous set of friends always make it a point to come together and enjoy themselves. Unfortunately, Dara was not able to get a glimpse of the exhibit due to schedule conflict.

The afternoon is filed with art appreciation, mingling, and lots of photo shots.

 

CL bumped into Tiffany, who seated near the end private entrance door.

With a wide smile, CL greeted her. “Hey”

Tiff sweetly smiled back and  clung into CL's right arm.

“Chaerin-ah, its been a long time! How have you been? Are you enjoying the states? God! I miss US”

“It's fun but nothing beats home, anyway, are you waiting for someone?” CL asked.

Tiffany released CL from her grip to take out her phone.

“Yea, I'm waiting for Soojoo and Xin. He invited me here. I hope you don't mind”

“Of course, the group welcomes anyone. But..” CL raised her brows, with a doubt in her voice,

Tiffany could only chuckle and ask, “What?”

“You and Xin oppa. Do I need to know something?”

She was stunned at the question, and at the same time giddy. “Whaaaat? NOOO” Tiffany answered cheerfully.

Chaerin also laughed it off.  “Alright I have to keep running, I need to find Jiyong oppa.”

“Sure. I also have to be careful since oppa is here,” CL was puzzled at first, and the confusion is evident on her face, so Tiffany had to clear it up to her in a low voice.

“You know, the rumor between Taengoo and him” Tiffany whispered.

“Ahhh!”

Chaerin loudly responded, earning attention from the other people inside.

She lowered her voice again, “You shouldn't be intimidated by the media or the public. They just believe what they want and what's in front of them.  Don't limit yourself by any issues. Besides, oppa is not a dumb to expose his relationship just like that. You should see for yourself later, Dara unnie is coming anyway.”

CL calmly ended her statement that left Tiffany thinking.

“Yaaah! Wow! Chaerin-ah is always cool! I admire YG artists' independent mind. Do you think Yang Hyun Suk will accept me in?” Tiffany laughed at her joke.

“You'll hate it! We don't have so much cute pink going on, Ciao!” CL added which made the both laugh more, as she inches away from Tiff.

_

Jiyong, CL and the rest of the +82 crew busy eating snack and browsing SNS when GD's manager handed a red drink in a very homey, plastic beverage bottle, as soon as he's done with his meal. Of course, being the common nosey friends we probably all have, some of the crew were intrigued by it.

“What the hell is that?” Bajowoo asked, pointing at the bottle Jiyong is currently drinking.

“Apple”

“Blood,”

“Poop”

“Jiyong's grinded balls” are some of the wild guesses that surrounded, making all of them laugh their asses off.

“Aish. It's a Love potion” Chaerin added, in which Jiyong responded with a bright, wide smile.

“Aigoo. I knew it.”Ahreum added.

“Aish, its concocted by his dear sweetheart” Yoon Ambush almost dropped her name.

“Fierce G-dragon out, cheeseball Kwon in!”  Christina Paik patted Jiyong's back while laughing.

“She said it’s good for the skin and stamina. I don't want any argument so I am submitting myself”

Jiyong answered giddily, his gums are shining brighter than his forehead this time.


“Stop right there. You guys make me puke.” Xin ended the fluff party jokingly.

 

 

 

 

--

 


What are your wild guess on Jiyong's red drink? haha

I will update the rest tonight! So please, watch out  :)

Also, please leave comments and suggestions~

Upvotes will be appreciated too! hoho~

MANY THANKS MY DEAR READERS ♥