mister goldilocks

a hallyu star fell in love with me

last time i was stressed the daylights out of. but i, im hye-ri, am not the kind of person to back down without putting up a fight. you, mister goldilocks, will, once and for all, tell me who you really are. wait until i catch you. there'll be no escape from the clutches of hye-ri's hands. hahaha. :D

as i was exercising, (yeah, you probably think this is just an excuse, but no, i exercise all the time. call me an addict but i have to. it bites having to put up with easily gaining weight you know?) i saw mister goldilocks (the random 'unnamed' guy) eating alone at a small food stand. i was about to sit right next to him (everybody gets hungry after exercising). i order a serving of bibimbap, so yummy.

"you like kimbap, don't you?", i asked him. "ask yourself why you eat specific food, then you'd know", he answers. man, you don't have to be a grinch all the time. why is he like that? i hate it so much, but this is one of the things that make me drawn to him more. even though he is a grouchy character i must admit. "why do you follow me around? why are you so annoying? do you like me by any chance?", he goes on. "you must feel so full of yourself now don't you!?", i respond. he told me i'm annoying, it takes one to know one. he's the annoying one.

but after i got totally vexed, he turned to face me in a close distance, and look me in the eye. (okay, i know i only see this in the movies, but it feels different from merely watching it, it was a new experience. okay, i ain't gonna lie, but i liked it when he did that. it's exactly how i watch it on tv.). "surprised?", he continues. "n-n-no", i shakingly said in a low, mellow tone.

i have to say, i can definitely feel he's a person who has a way with women. i just stayed there to finish my food. but it felt a lot awkward than what i expected from him, so i didn't bring that topic up, even once, thereafter.

he's been intriguing me more than ever these past few days, he's just, how do i put it? eccentric. to say the least. i can't tell and i won't know what he thinks about, and how he thinks in the first place. but i really doubt he has any form of interest in me. first of all, i ain't that pretty. i ain't smart, and sometimes i come across as 'the tomboy'. you get the picture, right? i don't even think i can stand to have his company. our attitudes, as far as i can see, are polar opposites. whoa, what am i saying? i don't have a crush on that weirdo now, or do i? nooooooo! this cannot be! this will never be!

his golden hair's making it hard for me not to see his face without the need for his presence. no, let's stop here, i swear i don't ever wanna talk to him or look at him again. this is not like me. giving up without accomplishing anything. the feeling genuinely , but i have no choice. i have to do this. goodbye mister goldilocks (i hope i'd be able to do this)

 

2 days have passed for me trying to refrain from trying to talk to or even look at mister goldilocks. i bet he'd drive anyone out there as crazy and frustrated as i am now. so here i go again, trying to ignore him more and more and more. "what're you doing?", he comes up to me with a face like that of a puppy asking for something. "why do you ask? i'm not doing anything.". "yes you are. you're avoiding me.", he stresses. "you know for a moment i thought you were a jerk...", i muttered looking all pissed-off. "but now you don't think i'm a jerk anymore?", he asks once more. "eekkk. wrong. now i realized you're the greatest loser in history that i've ever had to deal with. sheesh. just when i thought you couldn't feel any more full of yourself."

well, that's where that convo ended. anyway, back to the story. as i was saying, it was beginning to become a burden that i forced upon myself now. i mean, come on dude. you avoid me all the time. now you wanna make it seem like i'm the one who started doing that between the two of us? get a life (sorry for the angst. i'm not a drama queen or anything, but i don't want this to get out of hand. i do like him.but i don't think i can handle it if we were to be together. seriously, i don't even know his name yet. he's just 'mister goldilocks' to me for now.)


*a little too short, right? my brain juices aren't flowing as much yet for now, so sorry for the length, but i'll be sure to update chapters of this story whenever i can. toodles my dear readers (if ever there are) :)