Wake up

Stay Strong BTS

 "Go get manager Hyung," Jin said with a voice a little louder than a whisper, he was so devastated and his eyes were already in tears and so was everyone.

He asked Namjoon so softly and just a few seconds after that, Namjoon broke the hug and walked away from the bathroom door and went to get help

"What's wrong with him?" Asked Jungkook basically sobbing, his voice not clear enough for everyone to hear but Hasoek was there and heard him. He put a comforting hand on the kid's back and whispered "I don't know Kookie-ah but he'll be ok ... See? He's just sleeping, he needs rest that's all"

But they all knew that Jimin wasn't just sleeping, he was unconscious and suffering, he hated himself and was hiding so much pain inside of him until he couldn't take it anymore. Meanwhile, Jin lifted Jimin's head away from his shoulder, Suga was close to him and helped to pass Jimin's body over to his own embrace. He put a hand under his shoulders and the other under his knees and just lifted him. His head against his chest while his arms were tangled in the air. Suga lifted him so slowly and gently, he was afraid that Jimin might break in his arms like a piece of very fragile glass.

V held the crying Jungkook by the shoulders and brought him up on his feet while Hasoek just stood out of the way. On his way out of the bathroom, Suga met the manager and Namjoon running to them with confusion and worry written all over their faces. Jin silently followed Suga out of the room and asked their manager to call a doctor right away. All of them were awkwardly calm, tears were running over the maknae's face while he sobbed silently facing Taehyubg who kept looking down to the ground and tapping Jungkook's back.

Suga went directly to their waiting room and everyone cleared the way for them as they saw Jimin's condition in his arms. Suga headed for the empty couch. J-hope and Jin took care of what was on it and put it away so quickly and when Suga reached it, he put Jimin down so gently making sure that he wasn't injured or hurt in any kind of way. He placed him so softly and soon everyone crowded over him but Namjoon was the one who asked the stuff to leave for now and leave them alone. He announced to them that today's schedule was over and that there is no need for them to stay here and they all left in a matter of minutes.

Bangtan boys were now alone staring down at an unconscious Jimin, his face so pale, his lips cracked and breaths so slow. Suga backed away and Jin set next to him on the couch. He leaned over Jimin and cupped his face and tapped few times "Jimin ?" he called out for him

"Jimin-ah? Can you open your eyes please?"

But there was no answer at all

"Jimin?"

Still no response

"For me? Please!"

Jimin was still unconscious no matter how hard Jin has tried to wake him up until he was finally stopped by Namjoon "Stop it Hyung" Jin lifted his head looking weirdly at Namjoon "The doctor is here let him take care of it" Jin looked across the room where their manager and a doctor stood. He gave Namjoon a nod and walked away from Jimin after caressing his cheeks.

 Jin left Jimin's side letting the doctor come closer while the others just watched. The doctor did the usual but the look on his face wasn't pleasant at all. He soon realized that Jimin was dehydrated and he hooked him on an IV Drips, he knew that he was having trouble breathing so he put him under an oxygen mask. He listened to his heartbeats and then attached him to a monitor that kept making faint beeping sounds. He measured his blood and sugar levels and soon he found out that Jimin was running low on them.*

"Had he been eating at all lately?" The doctor's sudden question startled the boys since it has been so quiet

"N-no" answered Rap Mon, "We noticed that he was skipping meals but we all do that's why we didn't give it much attention" The doctor sighed and nodded in understanding "Your field of work is really tiring, you guys really have to take care of yourselves. Jimin's body is basically empty from everything, he's running low on sugar blood, and minerals. He hadn't been sleeping nor eating, he's exhausted. I can say that he's stressed out but I can't see why he ignored his health until he reached this point. Do you know if something is bothering him?"

Nobody answered. Indeed, now, everyone knows what's wrong with Jimin. He hates it, he hates them, he's fighting himself for perfection, he thinks that he's not good enough and he feels useless and ugly. But no one answered the doctor's question. They felt like it was an inside problem, Jimin doesn't need a doctor, he needs them, he needs his hyungs to tell him that he was wrong, to comfort him, and hold him close.

"I see!" the doctor continued "Then please try to talk to him" The doctor switched his gaze to the sleeping Jimin now, looking over at his monitor and reading the numbers once again "He'll be ok" he finally stated "Let him rest for now and when he wakes up, he needs to eat to gain what his body has already lost ... He needs to rest, exhaustion and stress and really obvious. Keep him away from the dance room as well"

"For how long?" asked the manager with the phone in his hand ready to call his superiors to get their permission

"I'll let Jimin decide when he feels ready, he'll come back"

The manager nodded taking his phone and walking out of the waiting room leaving bangtan boys alone with the doctor

"Now what should we do doctor?" asked Jin his voice still filled with concern

"Wait .. We wait"

Jungkook and V found a spot at the corner of the room where they both set on the ground leaning on each other, J-hope and Suga brought a couple of chairs and set not far away from the maknaes. Jin and Rap Mon were closer to Jimin and the Doctor and helping him occasionally.

Its been already 2h since the incident, the manager has already announced that BTS is going to have an open vacation and most of their schedules have been canceled or postponed. They were all still waiting for Jimin until they heard a sigh. They all shifted their looks down to Jimin who his breaths were pacing and soon eyes cracked open.