Thinking Better

Stay Strong BTS

"I'm hungry" Jimin stated as a matter of a fact.

He looked right at Jin, his eyes a bit glassy and hazy while his body was still a little powerless.

Jin looked at his dongsaeng and smiled a little. Something in Jimin's voice made him sight in relief. He knew that he's still a bit weak and that his voice wasn't clear enough for the others to hear but at least, he heard him talk. Jin was sure that even though Jimin is going through a very hard time but at this trying.

"Yeah sure you are" ... "Let me get you some porridge"

Jimin nodded and pulled away from Jin as he moved away to get him something to eat. Suga, Jungkook, and J-hope seeing what had just happened moved a little toward Jimin and set by his side on the bed. Jimin was staring at them quietly and they were just too scared to touch him thinking that they might hurt him again

"Min-ah?" Called YoonGi as gentle as his voice can be "Are you ok buddy?"

Jimin kept staring for a few seconds before nodding.

"Are you hurting?" Jungkook elaborated but he ended up getting only a "No" nod from hid Hyung. 

J-hope reached his hand playfully and gently played along with Jimin's hair. Jimin closed his eyes in the process. He liked the way it felt. He missed his hyungs

*See Jimin?* It was just Jimin talking to himself again *There is nothing to be afraid of ... they still do love you*

Once J-hope took his hand off Jimin's head, Jimin's eyes remained closed. He just liked the way he felt so light and so calm from the inside

*Just wake up Jimin ... show them that you're worth it and that you can be part of their lives once again*

*They love you .... why would they treat you like this if they didn't?* 

"You like that?" Asked Hesoak with a smile on his face, Jimin's eyes were still closed but a firm smile was on his lips. Soon, Hesoak reached his hand again to the younger's forehead and moved his messy bangs away from his face, and slowly played along with his hair.

It felt nice to see Jimin getting better, it really was. Jungkook just couldn't help but to feel overwhelmed and he gently hugged Jimin "You scared us Hyung ... you scared us so much ... you scared me just too much"

Jimin opened his eyes, his head buried in Jungkook's shoulder, and his arms found their way automatically around the maknae's back. 

*I'm sorry Kookie-ah ... I find it hard to find any words for you right now but I'm so sorry for making you feel this way and for making you experience such an accident but I'll make it up to you very soon* Jimin thought to himself.

The door was opened and Jin came in with a tray of food 

"Here I come ... careful it's still hot"