Care

Stay Strong BTS

Jimin opened his eyes slowly feeling his eyelids really heavy. The doctor hurried at his side as he noticed how fast Jimin's breaths were.

"It's ok calm down," The doctor said as soon as he reached Jimin but Jimin didn't even bother looking at him.

"Calm down Jimin you're ok it's over now" The doctor repeated trying to calm down Jimin who is still In a state of confusion and terror. While the doctor tried to calm Jimin down, the others were just watching nervously. They all depended on the doctor to do his job but it seemed like he couldn't and that's when J-hope stepped in "Can we try?" he asked.

From the beginning, J-hope has kept calm and acted so gently toward his sick member. His heart was going crazy but he knew that he needs to stay strong and hope for the best. The doctor shifted his looks at the other boys who seemed to agree as well. The doctor smiled at little admiring Bangtan boy's care for each other and simply stepped away leaving them the space to come closer and comfort Jimin. As soon as he stepped away, Jin hurried beside him followed by the others.

One by one, they all found a spot near him, either on the floor or next to him on the couch and even above his head. Jin started by ruffling his hair "Hi there!" Jin's heart was racing, Jimin's breaths were so quick and he was afraid he would make them worse

"It ok don't worry we're here" he continued Suga, who was sitting on the ground next ti Jungkook, caressed his leg "Just breath Jimin everything's going to be just fine"

"Hyung?" Jungkook couldn't wait any longer to hold Jimin's hand and caress it softly "I know you can hear us, it's ok ..."

"Jimin-ah?" J-hope's voice was really calm unlike his heartbeats "Whatever it is I'm sure we can fix it! Come back to us Jimin-ah" Jimin heard his brother's desperate calls for him

*Why would they care* he kept asking himself *They don't like me, I'm not good enough, I'm not like them* His breaths were now getting slower, he was getting better and the doctor just watched them from the corner of the room. Jimin was startled by a sudden voice, a sob, a cry, and a silent tear. He forced himself to turn his head and he saw Jungkook, his head on his arm and sobbing quietly. V was burring his head in Jungkook's shoulder and did quite the same.

*Why?* came the bad voices again? *NO it's NOT REAL ... they hate me why would he cry over me?*

"k-Kook?"

Jungkook lifted his head "W-what? What was that you said Hyung?" Namjoon reached his hand and slowly but carefully pulled away Jimin's oxygen mask. Jimin looked around him as well, they were all crowded on top of him *They are here*

"Jimin-ah?" Jin's motherly voice was once again heard "You can hear us right?" Jimin took a deep breath and slowly he gave him a small nod

"Good" Jin continued "How do you feel?"

But Jimin was really weak he couldn't answer, he closed his eyes once again *No ... it can't be !! Its a beautiful bream and I need to wake up*

"JIMIN?" Rap Monster yelled again at Jimin and he immediately opened his eyes again, Jin cupped his face "Don't fall asleep again Jimin-ah"

Hearing Rap Mob's helpless cry for Jimin, he walked over to them "Guys !? he's fine now let me continue, you did such a great job"

Jimin was just looking around *I ... I'm NOT dreaming?*