Sorry

Stay Strong BTS

"Here's the porridge" ... "Careful it's hot," said Jin as he entered the room and put the tray on the nightstand. Jungkook broke the hug but Jimin was still holding the fabric around the younger's body. He didn't want to let go, he was sorry, he felt guilty for all of the trouble he has caused but it was a good type of guilt. Guilt has shown him how wrong he was by thinking he was unwanted and feeling not good enough. It was the kind of guilt that would make you do good things to fix it.

 

Jungkook set across Jimin as Jin helped Jimin to eat small bites of his porridge. A sigh of relief was heard across the room coming from Suga and reassuring touches from Hopie. 

As he was busy eating, Namjoon entered the room

"Hey, guys I think that ... oh you're awake !"

Namjoon then quickly got closer to Jimin cupping his face and brushing his bangs away from his face "Are you ok ?" He asked so hurridly "Have you gone insane? Did you know how much you scared us?" 

As much as Namjoon sounded angry, he actually was worried. Worried sick. He then pulled Jimin into his arms burying him in a tight hug and whispered to his ear "What were you thinking? You scared us so bad" 

Jimin was at first surprised by the leader's sudden actions but then he knew for sure that Namjoon was just so worried. If this happened a few days ago, Jimin wouldn't stand a minute with him or even think this way but now he knows that they are concerned. Jimin, therefore, returned the elder's hug and muffles a weak "I'm sorry Hyung".

Namjoon breaks the hug and looked down at Jimin who kept his head on top of the leader's shoulder "Just don't do that again" he ordered and Jimin nodded.

"What were you going to say Namjoon-ah?" Jin interrupted 

"AH" ... "Taehyung !!! Don't you think that he just slept too much?" 

Everyone exchanged looks, they didn't know what to answer. Indeed, Taehyung took so much time sleeping after taking the medicine given to him by the doctor, but none of them knew if it was a good or a bad sign

"Why ?" Asked Jimin all of a sudden "What's wrong with V?"

"Well he was somehow traumatized ... after you ... tried to ... hmm"

Hesoak couldn't finish his sentence, it felt bad to make Jimin go through the whole thing mentally once again. And everyone went silent after that

"What happened after I went up? ... I don't remember"

"And you DONT HAVE TO" Jungkook screamed half through his words

"But I want to know ... what happened?"

"Why did you do such a thing Jimin-ah ?"

YoonGi asked out of the blue "Why would you go up to the roof and seriously think about throwing yourself? What happened that made you do that?"

Jimin lowered his head and his eyes met his pale hands. He knew that one way or another he will have to explain and he should, they deserve an explanation

"YoonGi !! Not now" Jin tried to avoid the matter for now and focus on Jimin's health but Jimin didn't mind at all

"Its ok Hyung ... I'll tell you"

"I felt useless. Every time I looked at how great you guys were doing, I was getting in your ways"

"I felt fat because every time I see the scale I never like the numbers and the fans are not making it any easier"

"I wanted to be as good as you but I just couldn't"

"I hated my own skin, my body, myself ... you guys didn't need me"

"BTS would have done better without me, I was disgust with myself, the way I looked and the way I acted it was nothing comparing to you guys"

"I just couldn't ... "

"STOP IT .... THAT'S ENOUGH" Jungkook suddenly stormed off seeing the tears running off Jimin's face "HOW COULD YOU?" ..."HOW COULD YOU THINK THIS WAY?"

Soon, everyone piled up in a messy group hug

"I don't know what to do with you if you EVER SAY THAT AGAIN" YoonGi warned

"You're just so stupid my Chimchim, you're our sunshine" Jin added

"Who's gonna act all crazy with me if you're not around" Hesoak exclaimed

"You seriously got no Jam for saying this" Rap Mon said playfully

"I just love you Hyung just so much ... I can't bare the idea of you leaving me not to mention DIE" 

Everyone got over emotional at Kookies last few words and Jimin couldn't but hug them back so tight and say sorry over and over again. They stayed like that for awhile then they moved back from him whipping his tears and pinching his cheeks and ruffling his hair.

"So ... can you tell me what's wrong with Taehyung ?"

"What happened to Taehyung?" Asked Jimin 

Everyone looked concerned but they had to explain to Jimin now or later

 

"So when you fell ..." YoonGi started "Jungkook went after you and you both almost fell"

"Taehyung got so scared that he fell to his knees" added Jin "He couldn't help to see both of you fall"

"The doctor gave him a shot to make him rest a little and he was asleep since then"

 

Jimin looked a bit dazed in the troubles he had caused to his friends

"Is he ok?" 

"Yeah well ... nothing is too serious"

"I want to see him"

Jimin said as he moved his blankets away and tried to stand up only to be pinned back again by Namjoon

"Pease let me see him"

Jimin pleaded eyes full of concern and guilt. He wanted to be the one to wake him up and soothe him and to tell him that everything's ok now. He wanted to apologize, not only to him but to everyone else for what he has done and tell them *I was stupid to have ever thought that way ... I'm not unwanted I'm most loved in this world and I'll do the same to you from now on*

It was obvious from Jimin's eyes that he wanted to help, it was obvious that he has changed. Mentally I mean. Seeing how much he wanted to get out of bed, Namjoon pulled his hands away

"Ok  ... but we're coming with you"

Jimin nodded non stop. Yes, he was going to see TaeTae hug him and say sorry to him.

 As soon as Jimin got out of bed, his eyes got shut immediately and the only thing he heard was an unexpected gasp and later, he could feel a strong pair of arms all around his body. 

"JIMIN ?" Came a strong voice that sounded like thunder in his ears and it was Hesoak's. Jimin quickly opened his eyes and took a look at his surroundings. He was between YoonGi's arms and all the others were looking at him from above as he lay on the ground

"What happened?" Asked Jimin so puzzled

"Your body is still weak you shouldn't be getting out of bed" answered Jin

Jimin slowly got up with the help of Suga who was still holding him so tight "Careful" he warned. Maybe Jimin was feeling dizzy now, dizzier than ever was since he woke up, he didn't know how weak his body is until he tried to push it into function. But he still wanted to and see Taehyung and therefore he started taking little steps toward the door

 

"Jimin! Forget it ... you'll see him later ok ?"

 

"No I'm fine Hyung I'll go now"

As Jimin pushed himself through to TaeHyungs room, the others followed him with lots of concern. Suga's hands are still behind Jimin's back just in case he would fall again, he'll be there to catch him but Jimin's reassuring smile kind of made things a little easier. He tried to appear strong for them and not let them worry about anything.

When they reached the bedroom door, Jimin opened it widely and stepped in. V was sleeping on his right side facing them looking just too peaceful. Jimin got closer to the edge of the bed and got down to his knees to meet V's face while the rest of BTS watched closely.

 Jimin reached his hand and softly ruffled the younger's hair and cheeks calling his name a few times

 

"Taehyung-ah ... Tae-ah ... Taehyung?"

 Taehyung responded a bit late.

"It must be the medicine," said Jungkook

Taehyung just kept shifting his body a little, escaping the voices and the calls of his hyung but when everything came clear to him, he recognized Jimin's voice. His eyes wide open, he got up so alarmed "HYUNG" he screamed then hugged Jimin so tight that he thought he couldn't breathe.

"HYUNG" he called again while hugging him "Hyung !! I had this horrible dream ... thank God you're ok, it was so scary I couldn't even speak ... it was just too scary you were falling and I ... and I ... couldn't do anything about it ... I couldn't understand why would you fall ?"

Taehyung sounded frantic, he kept muffling things into Jimin's shoulder. Jimin gently tapped hi back and whispered "It's ok ... it's over now"

 

Jimin repeated it several times, but it took Tae sometime to notice how weak the elder's voice was.  He stopped for a second and lifted his head and checked the face of his Hyung. Jimin looked pale and out of energy, he looked weak making Taehyun reconsider what happened and think about the possibility of it being real.

"Hyung? ... it was a dream right ?"

Jimin gave him a warm smile and gave  him a negative no then hugged him once again "I'm so sorry TaeTae"

 

"N-no ... but  why?" Asked V in disbelief "Why would Hyung? Why? Did you ... I was .... its so ...."I'm sorry ... I wasn't thinking straight ... but it's ok now I'm so sorry from now on I'll be more careful ... I love you guys soo much and I'd never want to lose you"

Taehyung hugged Jimin harder. He didn't want to let go, he would never let go. He was so afraid to go through that feeling again the feeling of loss and pure despair. He felt better now, they were all here. Jimin was here and he was ok and that was most important to him right now.