NO !

Stay Strong BTS

It all happened so fast, they didn't know what to do or even what happened exactly. A huge thud was heard and a loud sound of crashing startled everyone. It was so nerve breaking and extremely scary it only took them one sec to change their lives forever. Should they check on Jimin? Get JungKook? See what's wrong with V?

It was one hell of a mess

Jimin and Jungkook's names were screamed and running footsteps were approaching the 3 bodies on the ground. Jungkook held Jimin by his wrist and YoonGi held Jungkook from the back of his jacket. They landed safely on the cold hard cement floor, well ... almost

Jungkook's back faced the floor while Jimin was on top of him, YoonGi was only a few inches away from them still holding on to the fabric around Jungkook's body. YoonGi had prevented the fall, thank God, he caught them so fast and at the right time 

"Jimin? Jungkook ?" Jin called as he reached the boys but neither of them moved. Jin and Namjoon separated Jimin and Jungkook while Hesoak helped YoonGi to his feet. Jin held Jimin in his arms and just scanned him for injuries, Namjoon did the same with Jungkook. In the middle of all of this, YoonGi stood up and walked over to Taehyung who is still kneeling on the ground "Are you ok ?" YoonGi asked so confused and really nervous "I SAID ARE YOU OK?" Taehyun was out of focus, tears still running down his cheeks; his eyes were dazed but YoonGi's screamed seemed to have him shaken a little and he gave his Hyung a small nod.

YoonGi grabbed V by his shoulders and helped him stand up, as he turned he saw Hesoak gently picking Jimin from the floor in his strong arms just as if Jimin was a very fragile piece of glass that's about to break. He held him so gently and walked away as for JungKook, Namjoon held him on his back and soon followed Hesoak

"Come on Tae let's go" but Taehyun was as stiff as a stick "It's ok" YoonGi reached his hand to whip his tears "They'll be fine, let's go home" 

Taehyung started taking slow and heavy steps as his Hyung guided him through. All along the way, Jin's mind just couldn't grasp what has happened "This shouldn't have happened" he repeated to himself "I'm their Hyung how come I didn't see this happen?" he felt guilt and sorrow running in his vines, he secretly gave Jimin and Jungkook glances from where he was walking just behind Namjoon and Hesoak, he also glanced back few times to check on Tae who was guided by YoonGi.

As soon as they got to the dorm. Suga made V go inside his room, he hugged him and asked him to calm down a little, and told him that everything's going to be fine. Meanwhile, Hesaok put Jimin down on his bed and Namjoon put Jungkook on his. It was better if Taehyung would see them for now.

They kept tapping their cheeks and calling their names but to no avail, it was the scariest thing that they have never experienced and they just couldn't explain it.

Jin grabbed his phone and called the doctor once again telling about everything that has happened today with their maknaes and asked him for help and Hesoak called their manager and asked him to come home quickly and that they were having an emergency at the dorms.

Heartbeats so fast and stomachs twisted, Jin, Rap Mon, and Hesoak waited impatiently next to Jimin and Jungkook's bed while YoonGi was still calming V down. Helpless as they are, they just waited; every second felt like a lifetime until someone groaned in pain next to them, slowly opening his eyes and looking around adjusting his view.