Suspicion

:: Something More ::

::::::::::


I woke up to Eli's face right next to mines.

"Ahhhhhh!" I yelled and pushed Eli away who howled with laughter.

I growled as I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out and glared at Eli who was still laughing. I playfully pushed him off the bed where he landed with an 'oof.' He got up and playfully glared at me.

"Geez, it was just a prank." He stuck out his tongue at me and got back on the bed.

"Meanie." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You know you love me." Eli smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

"Right." I muttered and he pouted, causing me to laugh. I threw off the covers and sat up.

"Alright. Now that you woke me up, I have to get up. What are you doing today? Got any schedules?" I asked as he sat next to me.

"It's a surprise." Eli grinned when I pouted and gave him the puppy eyes. Sadly, he turned away so that he wouldn't submit to my puppy eyes.

"Fine, meanie. Be that way." I stuck out my tongue at him as I headed out of the room and went to wash up.

Once I finished washing up and got dressed up, I went into the living room to see Kiseop and Dongho watching a morning TV show. I sat next to Kiseop on the couch while Dongho was sprawled on the floor, on his laptop. I was busy texting Ki Kwang and Hyun Ah when Kibum came into the living room.

"Hey, Jae Min? Do you mind going with me to the store to me to get food?" Kibum asked, all dressed to go out and I shrugged.

"Sure." I got up and put on my winter gear before heading out into the cold with Kibum. We talked a lot on the way there but mostly talked about my childhood with Eli and what the U.S. is like since we also had a camera man following us.

"Hm, maybe I should ask my manager to let us debut in the States and that way, I get to eat real American food and meet President Obama!" Kibum exclaimed and we both burst out laughing.

Our laughter died as we headed into the store and got a shopping cart for the food. I began to notice people starting to stare at us since we had a couple of cameras following us but ignored the whispers that I heard.

"Who's she? What's she doing with our Kibum?"

"Omo! This is U-Kiss Vampire, right?"

"That's Eli's sister! I saw that they introduced her in the last episode! She's so pretty!"

"If she's Eli sister, what's she doing here with Kibum? Are they close?"

I glanced at Kibum who shrugged and just focused on shopping. I followed his lead and gathered the items that we needed.

We headed towards the check-out line and surprisingly, the clerk knew who Kibum and I were and asked for our autographs. I was extremely surprised when he asked for my autograph but I gave it to him anyway. We walked back to the apartment which wasn't too far with our groceries in our arms and talked about random things.

When we reached the apartment, we found only Kiseop and Soohyun in the apartment. I furrowed my brow, wondering where the others had gone but was quickly distracted Kibum who ushered me into the kitchen to put away the groceries.

He left halfway through putting away the groceries and once I finished, he was nowhere to be seen in the apartment which surprised me since I didn't hear the front door close. I shrugged and pulled out some food to cook for lunch.

I got even more suspicious as Kiseop and Soohyun came in and helped me cook. I observed them as we talked casually. I had asked them where Kibum and the rest where but they avoided the question by changing the subject or waving it away, saying that they were at their schedules, recordings, or just out.

When their backs were turned, I glanced wearily at the camera men who also looked pretty guilty.

What was going on?

::::::::