Hanging Out

:: Something More ::

::::::::::


"Jin!" Haneul called out as I stepped off from the bus and headed towards the CUBE building. I waved and smiled at her and the notorious group right next to her. When I reached her, the five came up to me and introduced themselves.

"Annyonghaseyo! 4minute imnida!" They chorused and bowed. I bowed back and smiled at them.

"Annyonghaseyo. Jae Min imnida." I introduced myself to them. Haneul clapped, focusing our attention on her.

"Now that you guys have met, I hope that you guys will become great friends. Sadly, since Jae Min has done most of her practicing in the U.S., she does not know that many people in Korea other than BEAST, her brother, and U-Kiss." Haneul said and Hyun Ah turned to me.

"You know U-Kiss?" She asked, her eyes widened. I nodded.

"Yup, my brother's in U-Kiss, actually. Eli's my brother." I told her and her eyes widened even more.

"Wah, that's so cool! But how come you signed up with CUBE and not NH Media, your brother's company?" Ji Yoon asked, curious.

"Well, Eli signed up when NH Media was touring around the U.S. and when I decided to audition, CUBE was touring around the U.S. so I decided to go with CUBE. Besides, CUBE has really good artists." I said and 4minute blushed but smiled at me.

"Thanks. I can't wait to hear you sing and dance! I bet you're really good if you're going to be a solo artist." Ga Yoon complimented me and it was my turn to blush and smile.

"Thanks. You guys make really good music. I just wish I can dance as good as you guys." I flattered them and everyone chuckled at our little game.

"Alright, enough compliments. Time to go in and give Jin a tour." Haneul said and we went in.

::::::::::

As we toured the building, we ran into Gina or G.NA who was going to debut soon and instantly, we became friends. I exchanged numbers with 4minute and G.NA and left the building after it was time to go hang out with BEAST.

We all decided to go to Noraebang for a bit and then go out to eat afterwards. So I met them at Noraebang and we sang for about an hour or so.

It was quiet fun, actually. We sang Man Man Ha Ni (ironic, huh?), Gee, Ring Ding Dong, Again & Again, Oh Yeah, Sorry Sorry, and Bad Girl (ha, more irony). We all had fun and even danced to all the songs.

After we were tired of singing, we decided it that it was time to go out to eat and after that, we would go to Lotto World. We went to a Korean BBQ restaurant and luckily, BEAST had just debuted so they weren't easily recognized. But just in case, they had put on hats and glasses to disguise themselves.

Once we finished eating, we headed out to Lotto World and went on some rides. It was tons of fun; Ki Kwang, Yoseob, and I were the most hyper ones while the rest tiredly lagged behind us. Ki Kwang, Yoseob and I bonded really well during the whole time at Lotto World compared to the rest of the group.

It was getting late and we all had to go back to our dorms so BEAST dropped me off at the dorm I was sharing with U-Kiss. I hugged all of them before hopping out of the van and going into the dorm. When I entered the aparment complex, I was greeted by Soohyun, Kiseop, and Kibum. I raised an eyebrow as I took off my boots, coat, scarf, and earmuffs and placed them in my room. I took Dongho's earmuffs and scarf and put them on his bed.

I went into the living room and sat next to Kibum who was on the floor while Kiseop and Soohyun were on the couch. They were watching TV, obviously bored.

"So where's everyone else?" I asked, curiously.

"They're at their schedules." Soohyun answered in a bored tone that caused me to chuckle. Kibum turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"It seems that you guys are really bored." I commented and Kibum chuckled.

"Yes, we are bored. But we should probably start cooking dinner." Kibum said and the rest of us agreed. We headed out towards the kitchen and started to cook dinner.

::::::::::::::

Finally, when we finished cooking dinner, we ate dinner since it was late and since we didn't feel like waiting for the rest. We left out some of the food when Eli called me and said that he would be home soon with Kevin, Alexander, and Dongho.

When they got home, they were greeted by a triplet of laughing idiots (Kibum, Soohyun, and I) and a flushed Kiseop. Eli looked between the four of us confused before shrugging it off.

"What's with them?" Dongho asked Eli and he shrugged.

"I'd rather not know. Knowing Jae, they probably pulled a prank on Kiseop." Eli muttered to Dongho.

"Hey! I heard that! And for your information, it's not true!" I yelled at Eli who jumped in surprise.

"So then what did you do with your friends?" Kevin asked, coming into the living room and sitting down across from me and Kibum while Dongho and Alexander headed to the kitchen for some food.

"Nothing much. Just went to Noraebang for a while and then ate out. After that, we went to Lotto World and went on some rides." I smiled cheerily at him and he smiled back.

"No one recognized you guys?" Alexander came into the living room with food, sat next to Kevin and started to eat.

"Nope. I mean, they only came out a couple months ago." I told him and he nodded.

"Oh, and how did it go with the tour?" Eli asked, coming in with food and started eating as well.

"It was fun. I met the other group and a new person." I told him in code and his eye brows shot up.

"Hm? What's their name?" Eli asked, putting down his food, curious about the new trainee.

"Gina. She'll be out in a couple of months." I told him and he nodded.

"Yeah, anyway, what did you guys do?" I asked them and they looked at each other. Dongho then entered the room, apparently finished with eating his dinner and sat next to Eli.

"Just recording stuff. I went to record Mid-day break at airang radio while Dongho recorded for Mak Ban Shi. Kevin and Alexander went to the company." Eli summed up and I nodded.

"Cool. I saw a couple of the episodes for Mak Ban Shi. It's really funny." I told Dongho and he nodded enthusiastically.

"Maybe you can visit the set! We're having SHINee coming on next week." Dongho informed me and I nodded enthusiastically.

"Definitely. I'll ask if I can go." I then stepped out for a phone call to Haneul unnie. I came back with a bright smile on my face.

"I can go!" I yelled out and hugged Dongho who hugged back and was jumping enthusiastically with me. Everyone around us chuckled.

"So you're excited to see SHINee but not us?" Kibum questioned and I stilled for a bit and then nodded.

"Yup." I answered, making everyone laugh at my answer.

"Jae Min, who's your favorite in SHINee?" Kiseop asked, making everyone suddenly interested. I thought for a while before answering.

"Onew." I replied, smiling.

"Why?" Soohyun asked, curious.

"Because he has a really good voice and a really nice smile." I smiled cheerily as the Soohyun and Kevin pouted.

"And you're saying that we don't sing well and have good voices?" They chorused, demanding an answer.

"You guys are really good singers but I like his voice better." I defended myself, putting my hands in front of me.

"Dongho, make sure that Onew stays away from her." Eli told Dongho who nodded obediantly, making the rest of us laugh.

"Jae Min, who's your favorite in U-Kiss?" Kevin asked, making everyone stop and looked at her with interest. I gulped.

"Uh....I like all of you guys equally!" I said in a nervous tone.

"No, seriously. Who's your favorite?" Eli asked, pressing me to answer. I sighed before answer.

"My favorite is....." I paused, making everyone lean forward in anticipation. I smiled inwardly before answering.

"Eli!" I finished with a laugh, causing an uproar between the members when they realized that it was a prank.

"Why you!" Eli came over and gave me a noogie. I smiled sheepishly and stuck my tongue out at him.

"You'll never find out my favorite." I and he pouted. He even gave me the puppy eyes but I turned away.

"Nope, not working." I smirked when his head dropped and he pouted even more.

"Geez, Min. You gave us all a heart attack." Alexander breathed out, clutching his chest in an exaggerated manner, making me chuckle.

"Hey! Are you saying that you're happy that I'm not her favorite?!" Eli shouted, causing everyone to burst into laughter.

As the night passed, we talked and played games to know each other more before going to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I woke up with a full-in-the-face surprise. Literally.

::::::::::