Surprise

:: Something More ::

::::::::::::::::::::::

“Yah! Guys! Hush up!” The manager called for order in the living room of U-Kiss’ apartment. Everyone hushed up immediately because the cameras were still rolling. They were filming U-Kiss Vampire at the moment.

“Neh, manager hyung?” Dongho asked him, cutely, using his aegyo at the manager who rolled his eyes. But he focused again and spoke to all of the members.

“Tomorrow, we are having a guest. In fact, that guest will be staying here until she can get an apartment of her own. She is coming from the States so I expect you to give her a good impression of Korea. Araso?” He said very seriously but smiling at them because one of the members were in for a good surprise tomorrow. The boys immediately burst into commotion.

“It’s a she?”

“Is she cute?”

“Does she know Hangul well?”

“Do you know exactly how long she’s staying?”

Questions were thrown out at the manager who put his hands up, silencing the boys.

“To answer all your questions. Yes, it’s a girl. I have no idea how she looks like, you can see for yourself when she arrives. Yes, she knows Hangul. She is actually going to debut as a singer and actress here in Korea. I am not exactly sure how long she is staying.” The manager answered all the questions and the boys slumped into deep thought. Then Dongho, looking up at the manager, innocently asked.

“What blood type is she? Will she be sharing a room with one of us?” That was a very good question.

“Yes, she will be sharing a room with one of you guys. I’m not sure what blood type she is but I have a hunch. We will have to find out when we meet her tomorrow afternoon at the airport. We will be picking her up at 3.” The manager left them to converse about the girl.

“Hyung, what happens if she joins us?” Kevin asked Kibum worriedly. “We won’t have enough room for her.” Kibum just ruffled his hair and smiled at him.

“Don’t worry. We’ll make room. Or maybe we might move to a bigger apartment with bigger rooms.” He told him, trying to lift his spirits up but Kevin remained unconvinced.

“Oh, I forgot to mention. You guys should pack everything up tonight. We’re moving to a bigger apartment so that we can fit her. We will still have the same amount of rooms, just the rooms are bigger. And also, we need to move so the fans won’t be around our apartment 24/7.” The manager popped in and told them. Kibum turned to Kevin.

“You see? There’s nothing to worry about.” He told Kevin who hesitantly nodded and smiled.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

“Hyung, where is she?” Dongho, who was rather excited to see the girl, asked the manager.

“She’ll be here soon. Her plane just landed.” His manager said curtly. Dongho pouted and waited with the rest of the band members.

Then a girl of the age of 19 came out the door with a purse and a luggage.

She had a sort of lost look on her face but immediately brightened up when she saw the boys. She started to walk over to us.

Eli’s jaw dropped.

“Elizabeth?!”

:::::::::::::::::::::::

“Please exit on the door in the right after you get your luggage. I hope you all have a wonderful time here in South Korea.” The lady on the intercom smoothly said. I put my iTouch away and grabbed my luggage. As I exited the gateway and was in the airport, I looked around. I searched for my brother until I spotted him. I brightened up and headed towards them.

I grinned as I saw my brother’s shocked face.

“Elizabeth?!” He exclaimed. I giggled.

“What? This is the kind of greeting I get after not seeing you for 3 years?” I put my hands on my hips. He grinned and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back, missing his big bear hugs.

When we pulled away, we faced towards the rest of the band and Eli introduced me to them.

“Kibum, Alexander, Soohyun, Kiseop, Dongho, and Kevin. Oh, and this is our manager. Guys, this is my sister, Elizabeth or Jae Min.” He introduced, grinning at me. I smiled and bowed at them.

“It’s nice meeting you all. I thank you again for letting me stay with you guys and my brother. This means a lot to me.” I told them and the manager smiled at me.

“It’s fine. Besides, it was a good surprise, wasn’t it, Eli?” The manager joked.

“Definitely. I love surprises now.” He draped his arm around my shoulders and smiled at me.

“Sorry to break up the family reunion, but we should go before anyone spots us.” The manager told us. We nodded and left the airport. When we were in the van, I was sitting between Eli and Alexander. I then played with Eli’s hair.

“You know, you look weird with blond hair.” I commented and the whole van burst out in laughter. He pouted. “And don’t try to do that. It doesn’t look cute.” I joked and everyone laughed harder.

“Yah, you just came and now you’re being mean to me? That’s not nice.” He ruffled my hair and I just stuck out my tongue in response. Everyone smiled at our cuteness.

“So you guys haven’t seen each other for 3 years?” Alexander asked me. I shook my head.

“Nope. I stayed in the States while Eli was here in Korea. I visited him a couple of times in China but that was it.” I explained to him and he nodded understanding. He and I talked for a bit of the ride home but then I got tired and fell asleep on my brother’s shoulder. While I was asleep, Eli looked at me, smiled, and rested his head on top of mines.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

When we arrived to the new apartment, U-Kiss’ stuff were there, separated into rooms. I awkwardly stood around as everyone unpacked.

“Soooooooo…who do I sleep with?” I asked the manager.

“What blood type are you?” The manager asked me. I smirked at Eli who smirked back.

“Easy. Type O.” He and I chorused. The manger was slightly surprised yet not surprised. Seeing his look, I explained to him why.

“Eli and I are twins so we’re the same blood type. Although, sometimes that doesn’t always happen with twins.” I told him and he nodded.

“You guys are twins? Wow.” Soohyun commented. I nodded and smiled at him.

“Do you guys fight or get along well?” Kibum asked us. Eli and I looked at each other then turned to faced Kibum.

“Both.” We answered.

“Sometimes we act like real twins-” I started.

“-And sometimes we fight like regular brothers and sisters or an old married couple.” Eli finished.

We grinned and hi-fived each other. The people around us chuckled.

“Who’s the older one?” Kevin asked us. Eli threw his hands in the air.

“Me! Muhahahahaha!” Eli cackled and I raised any eyebrow at him.

“What did you eat this morning? And you’re only older by 2 minutes!” I pointed out and Eli smirked.

“2 minutes make a huge difference!” He argued and I snorted.

“Sure. And yet I’m the more mature one out of the both of us? That makes a lot of sense.” I pointed out again and he pouted.

“Hey! You’re just jealous that I’m cute and you’re not!” He stuck his tongue out at him.

“Ew, no. Stop trying to be cute. It doesn’t fit.” I waved my hand in front of my face like I inhaled a horrible scent. The people around us burst out laughing at our little argument. Eli just chuckled and ruffled my hair which caused me to smile at the gesture.

After we talked for a bit, Eli helped me move my stuff into the Type O’s room. Alexander and Kevin insisted that I took the bed but I declined.

“No, it’s alright. I’ll sleep on the floor with my brother.” I told them. Eli then turned to me.

“We can both sleep on the mattress, it’s big enough for the both of us. It’ll be like old times.” He smiled at me and I finally agreed to sleep on the bed.

After we were settled in, we gathered around in the living room.

“Today there are no schedules. But instead, we will show Jae Min around Seoul and having fun.” The manager told us and the boys immediately whooped around. I chuckled at their response.

::::::::::::::::::::::::

While exploring Seoul, we went to the amusement park and the ice skating rink at Lotte World. At the amusement park, Eli tried to win all the games but failed.

"Oh! The bear is soooooooo cute! Let’s go over to that booth, Eli!” I pointed to the booth with the cute big white bear. We headed over with U-Kiss following and it was a pop-the-balloon game. Eli handed the worker the tickets and got 3 darts.

"Watch how your oppa does it like no other.” Eli smirked at me, trying to act confident. He threw the darts……and didn’t pop even one balloon at all. -_-‘

“Right….” I smirked at him and gave the worker the tickets who handed me some darts. I threw the darts and popped 3 balloons. I turned to him and smirked. “What do you have to say now?” I . He pouted and folded his arms like an angry little kid that had gotten his lollipop taken away from him.

“Meanie. I bet you cheated.” He pretended to be angry and I stuck out my tongue at him. I collected my bear and dragged Eli to the next booth which was selling cell phone charms. I pointed out a pink poo phone charm.

“Eli! That’s the perfect phone charm for you!” I giggled and he shook his head feverishly. [Phone charm: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2004/2239295934_645821751e.jpg]

“No way! Pink poo? Nah, I think this one fits better.” He pointed out at a ice cream phone charm. [Phone charm: http://strapya.typepad.com/photos/kawaii_keitai_strap_colle/7icpm007v.jpg]

“Yah! You’re always thinking about food!” I scowled at him and he chuckled. Kevin then came over to see what we were doing.

“Hey Kevin! I think this phone charm fits you perfectly, doesn’t it?” I pointed out at a kitten phone charm that was absolutely adorable. He smiled at my cuteness. [Phone charm: http://www.strapya-world.com/images/medium/7/7-NAMEPM0301_MED.jpg]

“Oh! And there’s a matching one like it!” He pointed to the one next to it. [Phone charm: http://www.strapya-world.com/images/medium/7/7-NAMEPM0304_MED.jpg]

“Hey! We should get matching ones!” I suggested cheerfully and he agreed. We bought them and put them on ourselves. Alexander and Kibum came up to us and saw our cell phones.

“Yah~ Are you two dating?” They were trying to imitate Yoo Jae Suk and Daesung of Big Bang who always said that infamous line on Family Outing. They cracked up and high-fived each other.

“No way am I allowing Jae to date Kevin! He’s too girly for her.” Eli teased Kevin who blushed.

Kiseop then came over and burst out laughing when he saw a group of food phone chains.

“Hey guys! We should all get one of these!” He kept laughing as he pointed out the phone chains and immediately, the rest of us started to laugh along with him. [Phone charms: http://www.somethingbleu.com.au/images/products/B24.jpg]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After we had visited most of the games at the amusement park, we went to the ice skating rink. U-Kiss and I had a race from one end of the rink to the other with Dongho, Eli, and I winning. Us three then competed against each other. Eli and Dongho were tied in first place. I moved out of the way for them to race and made my way towards Kevin.

While heading towards him, I slipped but he caught me in time, wrapping his arms around my waist to steady me.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt?” He asked me concerned. I blushed at the closeness and straightened up.

“Yeah, I’m alright. I’m just a little clumsy today because of the jet lag, I guess.” I told him and he smiled at me.

We turned just in time to see Dongho beating Eli in the race. Eli collapsed on the ice while Dongho was surrounded by Kiseop and Soohyun who ruffled his hair and whopped around. I chuckled when I saw Kibum and Alexander crouching over Eli and scowling him for losing to his dongsaeng. I turned to Kevin.

"Let's go and comfort Eli. He might need it." I joked and he chuckled. We then skated over to them.

"Yah! Eli! Your is going to freeze if you stay like that." I playfully scowled at him. He scowled back at him.

"I don't want to get up. I've just been humiliated." He fake cried which caused us to burst out laughing. Eli then took notice of Kevin's arm that was wrapped around my waist. He immediately shot up.

"Yah! Are you two actually dating? Why is Kevin's arm around your waist?" He demanded an answer out of me. I was confused and then remember that Kevin had caught me before I fell.

"No, Kevin was keeping me steady. I almost tripped. I guess I'm tired from the jet lag." I sheepishly grinned at him and his gaze softened.

"We should go home if you're jet lagged." He suggested but I shook my head.

"No, it's alright. This is one of the only days you guys have off so I don't want to ruin it by going back home." I told him and he hesitantly nodded.

"Come on, we should move around. We're in an ice skating rink." Kibum suggested and I nodded immediately, glad that the subject was not focused on me anymore.

We ice skated a bit more and then left to go and eat. We had to leave early because some of the fans recognized U-Kiss and chased us out of the restaurant.

We clambered into the bus quickly and took off. I was between Kevin and Eli this time. Eli turned to face me.

"Alexander, Kevin and I host Pops in Seoul on Arirang in English every Wednesday so do you want to come along? They're going to drop us off now." He indicated the driver and I nodded.

"Who's the main MC today?" I asked because I had watched Pops in Seoul a couple of times.

"I am!" Alexander cheered who was behind us. "But if Isak noona lets you, I'll share the role of the main MC with me." He smiled at me. Eli and Kevin pouted.

"What? You're going to share the spot with her but not us?" They asked him. Kibum started laugh.

"Oh! They're right! You're choosing Jae Min over your own dongsaengs?" He teased Alexander who turned pink.

"Yah! I'm not choosing Jae Min over you guys! I'm just sharing the spot light with her. I'm being a gentleman, which is something you guys can never be." He accused in a mock voice. "And one of you guys might be the main MC next week too!" He added and we burst out laughing at his reasoning. Then we felt the van slow down to a stop and the driver turned around to face us.

"We're here, guys. Hurry, Isak is waiting for you." He informed us and we looked out the window and sure enough, we were outside of the Arirang studio. Kevin opened the door  and stepped out. Eli, Alexander, and I followed suit and waved goodbye to the other members who took off once we got into the building. A woman came out rushing towards us when we had entered the studio.

"Yah! Kevin, Alexander, Eli! Why are you guys late? Oh, and who is this?" She scowled at Kevin, Alexander, and Eli then turned to me and smiled at me. Eli hooked his arm around my neck, trying to play cool.

"This is my sister, Elizabeth. Her Korean name is Jae Min. Jae, this is Isak noona. Is it alright if she stays with us while we're recording?" He asked her tentatively. She smiled at me.

"Sure. She can even help host if she wants. This could be our big surprise to the fans!" She exclaimed happily. She then explained to me about what I was supposed to do and granted Alexander's request that I would share the role of being the main MC with Alexander and we took our places in the studio. Isak then left the studio to meet her friend and we had 10 minutes before the show started to read our cards that had our lines.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::