WGM3

Sehun & Minzy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WGM 3

 

 

          Sehun’s driving a white car while their latest song is playing. He stopped in front of tall apartment buildings and took his phone out of his black backpack on the sit beside him and started calling someone. He put his phone in his right ear.

          “Who’s he calling?” Misun asked.

          “It must be Minzy sunbaenim,” Choa answered. “Maybe Minzy sunbae lives in one of those buildings and he’s picking her up.”

          “Yoboseyo,” Sehun said when the other line picked up. “I’m here already –okay, don’t run, take your time.”

          Sehun put down his phone after the call ended and put back his phone on his bag –he put his bag then at the back. After five minutes, Minzy came out of the building wearing black sweatpants, a black tank top covered with a white hanging blouse exposing one of her shoulder blades, a big black backpack hanging on her covered shoulder and a gray adidas shoes. Sehun got out of his car so Minzy can see her, he waved to her smiling and Minzy did the same while running to him. Minzy looked at him from head to toe, checking his attire which is black shirt, black sweatpants, and a black nike shoes.

         “You’re all black, nae nampyeon” Minzy chuckled when he reached Sehun.

          Sehun smiled, “And I see you checked me out, nae anae.”

          “Bwoyahhhh? They’re already really using that,” Misun squealed.

          “They’re so sweet,” Choa smiled.

          “But where are they going? Gym? Are they going to exercise?” Eric asked.

          Sehun op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter