Sehun&Minzy

Sehun & Minzy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun&Minzy 2

 

 

          Minzy quickly press the code for their door’s apartment. She went in and saw her whole family; her father, mother, and sister on the living room watching a show she’s not familiar with but they quickly turn the television off as she greeted them. They asked her to sit with them after she changed and that’s what she did, she’s so sure they wanted to know who the husband is and what happened on the show she just filmed a while ago.

          “It’s EXO’s Oh Sehun,” She announced as she sat on the floor beside her unnie across her parents who’s sitting on their black couch.

          “Heol,” Minyoung, her unnie gasped. “You’re so lucky then, they’re so popular and handsome. It was like a dream come true, since you’re a fan.”

          “I’m not, you’re the fan,” Minzy denied, she wasn’t really sure if she can call herself a fan. They, with her unnies watch their music video once knowing that one of unnies got a big fanboy out of the group and since they’re really getting popular so, they got curious and watch. She got amazed by the group’s choreography and song, they’re really good dancers. Her unnies said their comments of praises as well but didn’t mind searching for more but she did. She watched all their MV’s and one caught her attention because of his certain features. He reminds her of him.

           “MINZY-YAH!” Her unnie shouted really close to her ears making her jumped out of her position. “You’re spacing out, umma’s asking how it was?”

           Minyoung seeing that confused expression on her dongsaeng’s face elaborated, “How was your meeting with him, Oh Sehun—your husband?”

          “Oh, it was fun, really fun,” Minzy laughed. “I think we’ll last and became good friends if ever.” Her parents and her unnie looked at her like there was something more. “Just watch the show and you’ll know.”

          “Tch,” Minyoung hissed. “Come on.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter