Sehun&Minzy

Sehun & Minzy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun&Minzy 3

 

 

          As expected, every EXO members are in their living room waiting for him. As soon as he entered everyone offered him a sit in the living room. Of course they would want to know who the wife is and what happened.

          “I’m not going to tell you,” Sehun grinned then run to his room and locked it. “YOU WAIT FOR THE NEWS AND THE EPISODE!”

          As soon as the members recovered from his sudden run, they all run as well to his room –knocking out the door and shouting questions but he decided to ignore it –unfortunately, they have spare key and he has a roommate. They all went in on his room and started asking questions.

          Looks like I have no choice, Sehun sighed.

          He looked at each of them, they’re looking so behave and expectant sitting on the bed and on the floor looking up to him as if kids waiting for an elder to read them some magical stories.

          “It’s Minzy.” He said, he waited for their reactions but there are none which is impossible, did they not hear it or are they too shocked? “My wife is Minzy.”

          “BWOH?”

          “MINZY? AS IN MINZY SUNBAENIM?”

          “MINZY? 2NE1?”

          “FORMER MEMBER OF 2NE1, MINZY?”

          “YAH! ARE YOU TROLLING US AGAIN?”

          That’s it, Sehun thought. Chanyeol being a big fanboy 2ne1 spread like a virus to other members so fast, that’s why it’s impossible not to get any reaction from them about any 2ne1 related topics especially when there are no cameras.

          “Yes, it is. Gong Minz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter