WGM1

Sehun & Minzy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WGM 1

 

 

           “Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun,” Misun the main host and the oldest in the show greeted. “Today we’ll have a new couple and I can see that the staffs’ are really excited as well. They said that two is so hard to get to be on the show.”

          “Ne, I heard that the girl they got is someone who’s they’ve been wanted to cast since its debut but it’s too impossible to get her like 0% chance to get her. I wonder what change that they got her,” Eric said, one of the emcees.

           “Ohhh, I think I have an idea about who it is,” Choa commented, the other emcee. “I heard the guy is really popular and busy so it’s so hard to get him.”

            “Right, let’s watch now,” Misun said.

 

 

             A guy who’s quite skinny, sporting a dark brown hair, and wearing a white polo shirt neatly tucked in his black jeans went out of a black van. He greeted the staff and one of them gave him a red envelope.

             “Oh!” Choa blurted out.

             “It’s Exo’s Sehun,” Eric commented.

              Sehun open the enveloped and read it, eyes widening as soon as the mission sink in for him. He looked at his manager who drove him here, asking if he knows this and then the camera, breathing in and out.

            “Please read it out loud, Sehun-ssi,” PD said.

            “Husband Sehun-ssi, your wife is already waiting for you inside the maze and you have to rescue her. Please call out to your wife so you can have an idea where she is in the maze. Goodluck! P.s you can’t ask anything about her until you found her,” Sehun read loudly. “What should I call her then?”

             “That’s up to you,” PD answered making Sehun more stressed.

             I don’t even know her yet, what will I call her? Ahhhh this is so nerve-wracking and stressful, Sehun thought.

           “I just want to remind you,” PD paused waiting for Sehun to get his senses back and look back at him. “Your wife has been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter