WGM2

Sehun & Minzy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WGM 2

 

 

          “Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.” Sehun greeted as soon as he recovered from shock.

          “Annyeonghaseyo,” Minzy chuckled making Sehun puzzlingly looked at her. “Oh, I’m sorry. It’s just that you called me nae anae just a while ago and now you’re calling me sunbaenim.”

          Eric, Choa, and Misun laughed.

          “That’s such a big difference,” Misun said.

          “I know that we already know each other but let’s still introduce ourselves, I’ll start,” Minzy cleared before extending her hands towards Sehun, ”I’m Gong Minzy, nice to meet you.”

          “I’m EXO’s Oh Sehun, nice to meet you too,” Sehun said as he shakes hands with her. After pulling out their hands another silence ensued and Sehun decided to break it. “Uhmm, shall we drop the formalities? I’ll call you Minzy and you can call me Sehun.”

         “Sure, let’s drop the formalities,” Minzy smiled then she thought of something that may break the ice or may make ice thicker but she decided to take the risk. “But are you sure you’ll just call me Minzy-ah not nae anae again?”

          “Ehh? T-tha--- “ Minzy seeing Sehun blushed as he panicked decided to tease more. “Oh you’re blushing nae namypeon.”

          “I’m not, anyway let’s get out of here already,” Sehun said trying to get away from Minzy’s obvious teasing. Minzy panicked as Sehun started to go out already and doing turns, she have to jogged in her black dress and black-strapped high-heels because of Sehun’s quick pace.

          Oh god, he’s so fast. It must be because of his long legs, Minzy thought.

          “Oohhhh, is this lovers quarrel already?” Misun said.

          Eric and Choa laughed, “They’re fast.”

          “Y-yah, wait for me,” Minzy said and thankfully Sehun stopped but he didn’t look back at her. When she reached him, they started walking again side by side but seeing Sehun’s expression which screams ‘I’m pissed’ for her and Sehun’s silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter