S E Q U E L

YOU ARE YOUR CHOICES

Lisa has been staring at Jennie's innocent sleeping face for an hour already, but she's never gotten tired of doing so. She wonders how this girl can make her feel so deep in her. It's been 2 months since the first time she saw this goddess yet she felt like she's already in love with her for years. Everything about Jennie is perfect for Lisa, her smile, her laugh, the way she moves, her cute voice, her funny but not-so-funny jokes, even her flaws.

She put her left hand on Jennie's face and caressed it. Then she starts tracing Jennie's face with her finger from her forehead, to her cute nose, right cheek, jaw line. Then Lisa noticed the purple mark on Jennie's neck that made her blush like a tomato. She remembers what happened to them last night. Their passionate kiss at the bar turned into a heated one that bring them to where they are right now, at Lisa's penthouse, at Lisa's room specifically.

Jennie suddenly feels something bothering her sleep. She groaned and removed Lisa's hand on her neck.

Lisa said, "Jennie, beautiful Jennie, Jennie baby~~~ wake up baby." whispering while poking Jennie's cheek.

"Sshhh, don't disturb my sleep, please." Jennie said, putting her index finger to  with eyes still closed.

"Jennie~~ please wake up now~~" said Lisa in a childlike voice.

"What do you want?!" Jennie said angrily because someone's disturbing her beauty sleep when she's dreaming about her and Lisa... doing... you know. (((((((((((((((((((((((((:

But she got the shock of her life when she saw Lisa in front of her. Staring at her with a shocked face also, maybe because of her sudden outburst.

"OMGOSH LISA WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" Jennie said while pulling the blanket to cover her body.

"Huh? The last time I check, this was MY room, but since you're mine now, we can share." said Lisa with a playful smile.

"What? Are you kidding me?" She wanders her eyes to her surroundings and it was indeed not her room.

"Holy sh*t what did you do to me? You kidnapped me???!! You take advantage of me when I'm drunk aren't you? And... a-and you're not supposed to be here, you're in Thailand right? What the is going on in here?!" said Jennie rapidly like she's almost rapping.

"Hey hey hey, don't tell me you don't remember what happened to us last night?"

"HAPPENED TO US LAST NIGHT?! WHAT???!!!"

"Why are you so shocked?"

"Did we... did we do... that? For real?"

"What? s*x? Yes, we did?"

"Oh my goodness, how dare you to say that."

"What's wrong with the word s*x?" Lisa said as she used her fingers to quote the word on air.

"Because it's embarrassing! And, and you... r*ped you me! I didn't know anything last night, I didn't want to do it with you. I'm drunk!" said Jennie while pointing her finger to Lisa.

"Yah! I didn't r*ped you! Who's the one who keeps on whispering in my ear, 'Yes babe that's it, scream my name, louder!', huh?!" said Lisa as she gets up on the bed to sit and talk to Jennie properly. 

Jennie suddenly remembers that she really did say that to Lisa, but it's only in her dream.

"So... so it's not really just a dream. It... it really happened?!"

"Yes, why do you think both of us are n*ked right now?"

Jennie removes the blanket for a little to see if she's really n*ked. Fortunately, she's still fully clothed. Then Jennie finally took off the bed sheet on her body to show it to Lisa.

"But I'm not, hence, YOU'RE A LIAR!!!" Jennie said as she throws a pillow in Lisa's direction.

"What?! But I thought I... do you too... DAMN, that's only just a dream?!" said Lisa disappointedly.

"B-but I'm really not lying!" Lisa takes a look on her body too but she really is n*ked.

"Look! I'm fully n*ked !" she tried to remove the bed sheet that's covering her body, but Jennie stopped her.

"Hey, stop!, what if you just brought me here in your house and you just took off your clothes so you can say that something happened?"

"How dare you---, hey! You even took my purity away from me!"

"You don't have any proofs!"

"Proof eh? Then how will you explain this?" Lisa takes the bed sheet close to her so that Jennie will see a particular part of the bed that have a blood stain.

"NO. WAY."

"YES. WAY!"

"Omg omg omg omg omg I'm really sorry Lisa, what have I done?! Omg I'm so stupid! I'm a reckless sh*t. I'm so sorry." said Jennie, stood up and started walking back and forth to the room while holding her head.

"Hey Jennie, Jennie please listen to me first... Jennie stop walking and listen to me... KIM JENNIE!" Lisa's sudden uproar made Jennie stopped walking and looked at Lisa's face with a worried look.

"It's not like I didn't like what happened, I love you, and it's okay. Don't feel sorry."

"No Lisa, it's my fault. It's really--"

"Do you love me?"

"Huh? What's with the sudden ques---"

"Just answer me Jennie." said Lisa in a firm tone.

"Y-yes... I mean no.. no... but.. yes but.. ugh."

"Jennie, YES OR NO?!"

"Yes! Okay! Why do you need to shout---" Lisa halted Jennie from talking by kissing her. It made Jennie step backward a little because of the sudden force. Lisa used her both hands to hold Jennie's cheeks that made the bed sheet  that's covering her body fell on the ground.

When Lisa already pulls back, Jennie noticed Lisa's body.

"Omg omg omg omg my innocent eyes, my eyes!!! Gosh, it's bleeding!"

"Hey, it's not bleeding. And it's not like you didn't see me last night." Lisa said as she removed Jennie's hands on her face.

"Still, I'm drunk and I really, didn't see you... that much..." said Jennie while looking at the ceiling with a red as tomato face.

"So you want to see more huh?" Lisa said as she cornered Jennie on the wall. Lisa finds Jennie's reactions so cute right now that she can't help but kiss her again. But this time, Jennie didn't hold back anymore. She kissed her back. When they're already out of breath, Jennie's the first one to pull back to fill her lungs with air while Lisa just pouted.

"I really just have to... say this, but... you really are a good kisser for a first timer in bed. I mean, you said your first ever relationship was merely kind of flirting and was just a peck kisses." said Jennie breathlessly.

"Well, thanks to Rose's help for kissing the back of her leg. I got my practice with her." said Lisa while kissing Jennie's jaw line down to her neck. But Jennie some kind of disturbed by the news Lisa just told her.

"Wait, you're practicing how to kiss, by kissing your friend's leg?!"

"Yeah... why?" Lisa said as she continued with her work on Jennie's neck when suddenly Jennie pushed her and slapped her, REALLY. HARD.

"What was that for?!"

"We just got together and now you're telling me you've kissed somebody's leg? YOUR FRIEND'S LEG! ARE YOU INSANE?!"

"Okay, I'm really sorry, but, we are... 'together'? As in... a couple now?" said Lisa while pointing at Jennie and herself with a silly smile on her face.

"Don't you dare change the topic young lady or I'll rip your throat out."

"I, I actually need to... to take a bath now so... bye." said Lisa abruptly and run towards the bathroom in her room as she closes the door immediately. Jennie runs to chase her, but the door's already closed.

"Hey! We're not done yet talking you cheater!" Jennie said while banging the door.

"I love you Jennie!"

"I HATE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!"

 

--

A/N: AND THAT'S IT! HAHAHA. Thank you soooo much again for the support you've given in this story. I really appreciate it a lot. I decided to give a sequel since I didn't expect to receive so much love for a first timer like me. So thank you again and see you in a bit ^^ ♥ 

 

PDF LINK

 

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO BLΛƆKPIИK BABIES FOR WINNING EARLIER IN INKIGAYO!!! OMG I FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOTHER ㅠㅠ

uljima lisa ㅠㅠ oh gosh she's so cute and too pure for this world, i want to keep her in my pocket ♥