CHAPTER 2 - Be True to All Your Choices

YOU ARE YOUR CHOICES

2

"Choose well." – Homer

 

--

Lisa used skype to video call her two friends in Korea. Less than 5 minutes, two faces on the screen already showed up.

“Hi Jisoo!!! Hi Rosé!!!” said Lisa cheerfully to her friends.

“Hi Lisa! What’s with the sudden call though?” said Jisoo.

“Hmmm, inside your room? Because I saw your hello kitty pillow, you’re wearing pajamas and---“

“No Rosé!, I mean what place.”

“Omg, you’re in somebody’s room! OMG OMG she’s having s—hmm! hmm!”. Jisoo covered Rosé’s mouth.

“Sorry Lisa, she’s been taking drugs lately. I can’t stop her.”

“Hey, I’m not! How dare you, that’s character assassination!”

“Okay, fine, I’ll just say where I am. But prepare your hearts right now.”

“Okay, okay, geez.” said Rosé.

“I’M IN KOREA RIGHT NOW! OMG WE’RE ALREADY BREATHING THE SAME FRESH AIR!!”

After 10 seconds of silence because Rosé and Jisoo didn’t say anything after her big revelation, Lisa frown by their reactions.

“Hey guys, aren’t you happy? We’re going to see each other now in person EVERY DAY! ISN’T IT AMAZING?!”

“Well Lisa, because, since you’re rich AF, we already know you can fly to every country you want. But yeah, I’m happy!” Jisoo said with a big smile now on her face.

“Omg we already have a rich friend here in Korea, she’s going to treat us EVERY DAY! WOOH!”

“Who said I’ll take you with us?” said Lisa to Rosé teasing her.

“Hey! Come on!” “Okay, okay hahaha, let’s go out tomorrow, yes?”

“Yes of course!” said Jisoo and Rosé at the same time.

“I’ll just text you the address where we’ll meet. See you girls.”

“Okay Lisa bye~.” “Bye good night.”

--

Lisa was waiting already inside the café for Jisoo and Rosé. Minho asked her what her order, but she refused because she said she’s still waiting for her friends. Minho left her and go to the counter. 

“Hey Jennie, your suitor is here.”

“Huh? Where? Who?” Jennie asked as she looked for the person he’s saying. And there, she saw the girl again, who made her blood boil because of embarrassment yesterday. Thanks to her by shouting her name. 

“Why is she here?! What does she want?”

“You, maybe.” Minho said and Jennie looked at him like she’s already choking him to death.

“Well, to eat, of course! Geez, I’m just teasing you.” He said and continued mopping the floor.

The two girls entered the café and Lisa shouted their names to know where she is.

“And she brought her girlfriends, pfft.” Jennie said and just continues also with her work.

 

“Hi Lisa! Omg you’re so pretty in person.” Rosé said while she hugged Lisa and so thus Jisoo.

“I know right, haha. You too, and Jisoo, omg you’re really much cuter in person!”

“Thanks, so shall we eat? I’m sorry it’s just that, I didn’t eat anything earlier because Rosé just burned our house down and now we are homeless hobos.

“Hey! Why do you keep on exaggerating things! Well, I just burned the pancakes I was making earlier so… hahaha.” Rosé said.

“It’s okay Rosé, I’ve already done that too, many times!”

“We really are true friends Lisa! Unlike this one…”

“Continue that act Rosé and I’ll throw all your things out of our house.” Jisoo said threatening Rosé.

“Hahaha, I was just joking… yeah joking.” Said Rosé while she seat properly like she got scolded by her mother.

“Okay, I’ll just go order some cakes and frappes, wait here.” Lisa said and goes to the counter.

“Hi gorgeous Jennie.” Said Lisa in a flirty way.

“What do you want this time?”

“Your… cake…” she said while looking at Jennie from head to toe, biting her lips.

“Yah! You! Get out of here!”

“Hey! I was just looking at the cakes here!” said Lisa while pointing at the cakes below the counter table.

“Aish, you’re the one who’s being green~”

“Fine! Just pick what you want and get out of here already.”

“You know that you looked more attractive when you’re angry right?”

“Just shut up Lisa, ugh.”

“Haha, cutie.”

She already got all the cakes and frappes she ordered, Minho helped her from bringing their food to their table.

“Thanks bro, can I ask what’s your name?” said Lisa as she sat down on her seat.

“Why? Are you hitting on me now?”

“Haha, no way!”

“I was just kidding, I’m Minho.”

“I’m Lisa, nice to meet you.”

“Okay have fun!”

Minho already left their table already, but Jisoo and Rosé are still looking at the guy’s back.

“Omg he’s so handsome.” Said Jisoo. “Hey, he’s mine back off!” said Rosé.

“Hey Lisa, are you two dating?” said Jisoo to Lisa in a serious tone.

“Please Jisoo, I already told you, I’m not into guys. So you can have him all you want.”

“Good then.” Said Jisoo while smirking.

“I’m actually in love with someone else.” Said Lisa while looking at the girl at the counter. Their eyes meet and Lisa winked at her. Jennie just rolled her eyes.

Rosé said, “In love?”

Rosé had her face really close to Lisa. “You’re in love?”

Jisoo looked at Lisa too.

Jisoo said, “You’re in LOVE?”

Then Rosé said again, “YOU’RE in love?”

What is this, a parrot’s convention? Lisa thought to herself.

"Yes, what's wrong with that?"

“Nothing, we’re just curious on who’s this person you’re in love with.” Jisoo said while wiggling her eyebrows.

“She’s right there.” She pointed the girl at the counter and the two just nod when they saw her.

“She’s beautiful.” Said Jisoo

“SHE’S beautiful.” Said Rosé

“Really BEAU-TI-FUL.” Said Jisoo.

“Good choice Lisa, you’re lucky.” Rosé said while massaging her chin.

I didn’t know they’re these crazy, omg why are they my friends. Lisa added her question on her mind while looking at them.

--

“Wow Lisa, I know you’re rich, but I didn’t know you really are THIS rich, like wow!” said Rosé while looking around in my penthouse.

“So classy and elegant, I liked it.” Jisoo said to me while nodding her head.

“Thanks for the compliment guys, but, I’m not the rich one her, my parents are.”

“Can we sleep here though?” Rosé said with a pleading look.

“Well, I didn’t let you come here with me if I didn’t have a plan to.”

“SLUMBER PARTY!!!” said these two dorks, how adorable.

--

“So, let’s play truth or dare since it’s the most famous game when it comes to slumber parties.” I said while I put a bottle in the middle of our circle. We’re already on our cute pajamas, ready to sleep, but I guess a little time to play won’t hurt.

“Okay, I’ll spin it now.” Said Rosé, clapping her hands excitedly and spun the bottle. Well, guess what, I got the first one.

“Truth or Dare?” said Jisoo.

“Truth.” I said confidently

“Do you admire someone right now?” said Rosé.

“Rosé, I already told you that earlier, you already even saw her remember?”

“Oh, right, damn. Then I’ll ask another question---“

“Nope, you already got your shot, you’ve missed it.” I said in a teasing manner. If you can only see Rosé’s face right now, she looks so funny.

“Jokes aside, do you really love her? Like, L-O-V-E?” Jisoo said whilst spelling the letters on air with her finger.

“Yeah, I just met her yesterday, but I already feel… so in love with her.” I said while daydreaming about Jennie.

“She’s beautiful, gorgeous, a goddess, an angel came from heaven to be with me, so unique, cute when she’s angry, her hypnotizing eyes, her nose, lips, gosh her lips. How I wish I could kiss her.”

“So in short, you’re whipped. Yeah, you ARE whipped.” Jisoo said sarcastically.

“When was the last time you’ve been in a relationship?” Rosé suddenly asked me. Why are they interrogating me?

“Maybe, two years already, ish?”

“And you didn’t kiss anyone in the past two years?” asked Rosé while she got close to me.

“Yeah, why? Do I need to go to other people and asked them, ‘Hey, can we kiss?’ Haha, are you okay Rosé?

“No, it’s just that, you haven’t had any kissing practice for awhile. How can you kiss your girl with a poor skill like that? Come, try an experimental kiss on the back of my leg.”

WHAT??? Definitely not, not a snowball’s chance in hell. No and three times NO.

--

On my knees, kissing the back of Rosé’s leg while Jisoo is watching me. Why am I even doing this?

Rosé was shouting instructions. “Yes, yes, that’s good. Good. And breath. Too much teeth Lisa!! Too much teeth!! A bit more s*cky... Flicky tongue and… finish!”

Good grief. Have you ever kissed the back of someone’s leg? Someone who you just met in person? Well, I hope you never have to, that’s all I’m saying.

 

---

A/N: Hi guys, so fyi, I got some of the funny convo of them on one of my books entitled "...then he ate my boy entrancers." Hope you like the update ^^ ♥