CHAPTER 6 – Go After What You Love

YOU ARE YOUR CHOICES

JiSe: *gasp* (omfg we're caught)

Jennie: (Oh dear God pls help me, someone's harassing me.) *smiles thru the pain*

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:

 

 

6

“We love everything according to our own goodness.” – Meister Eckhart

 

--

I already got to Korea almost 12 midnight. Thanks to my fiancée aka now my close friend that helped me to go with his private jet plane, and I go straight to Jisoo and Rosé’s house. I don’t know, I feel safer with them rather than staying in my big penthouse after what just happened to me.

I kept on knocking loudly at their door because I know they’re already sleeping. And when the door opened, I saw two white-faced girl and I screamed. I don’t know why, but both of them screamed too.

“WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?!” I said while on a boxing position, ready to fight with these two strangers.

“Oh bloody hell Lisa, you scared us with your sudden appearance. Gosh, I thought you already died and go after us.” Said Rosé, grasping her chest.

“What the, you two looked like the real ghost here!”

“Okay, stop with the bantering kids, Lisa get inside.” Thank God I have a good with a broad minded friend like Jisoo. Unlike this other crap.

We got to their room and I just laid down in their bed. Oooh yes so soft, I wanted to sleep already. I'm actually almost there to dreamland when Jisoo keeps on jumping on the bed and said, "Hey Lisa! Come on wake up, you still got a lot of explanations to do young lad!" Okay, I'm taking back all I just said earlier about Jisoo. I hate them both now.

"Just let me sleep now please, I'm begging you... zzzzz." I said as I pretended to be sleeping already.

"Yeah yeah, like I will be fooled by your acting, it s*cks okay? So stop." said Jisoo while pulling my right hand.

"Fine then." I just got up since I really don't have a choice.

"Why did you come here? I thought you're already forbidden to go to Korea? Did you get married already? Is he handsome? Did you two do that already, If you know what I mean." Rosé said without any pause. At all.

"I escaped because I don't want to get married with him. Yes, he's handsome. And for the last question, it's a no. A very big NO."

Jisoo said, "That's a good news then, we should tell about this to Jennie." I suddenly felt the butterflies in my stomach went wild when I heard Jennie's name.

"What? Why do you need to tell her that?" I asked in panic mode.

"Well, because since you left here, Jennie has been looking for you every single day. And this stupid ..." Jisoo pointed Rosé. "... told Jennie that you're going to get married. Ever since that day, she'll go to the bar near their café every day to get wasted."

I looked even more confused than normal. I said, "Why would she do that? Is she alright?"

"Is it really that hard to connect the dots Lisa? She loves you too you stupid arse. One time we joined her to the bar because we're really worried about her. She keeps on saying, "Lisa, why did you go? Where are you? I miss you so much. I thought you said you like me? Then why are you marrying someone else? WHY!" said Rosé, mimicking Jennie's voice.

Holy sweet Jennie baby, she's in love with me? OH MY GOODNESS. I can't help but jump and dance for that sudden news. I know the two are judging me right now, but I care less.

"If I were you, I'll go to Jennie now and kiss her and tell her 'I LOVE YOU TOO'. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do." Jisoo said.

"Oh, right, I'll go to her, please pray for me guys. I hope this will end up well."

"Yeah right, go and get her!" Rosé said and I hugged them before I got out of their house.

--

Lisa followed what Jisoo told her, she goes to the bar near the café's place and started searching for Jennie. And there she is, on one of the tables in the corner with a bottle of beer in her hand and other bottles on the table. Still looking gorgeous even at this state, like how????

When Lisa got closer to her, she heard Jenie saying all of the words Rosé just told her earlier. Lisa was just standing beside the table while looking at the drunk goddess, didn't know what to do. Then Jennie turned her head and looked at Lisa. They're looking at each others eyes, Lisa just thought that the world just stopped revolving.

"Aye waiter, would you please bring me another beer?" Jennie told Lisa. Lisa planned to play along with this cutie.

"Sorry, but we don't have any beer anymore, you already drink it all." said Lisa while she sat beside Jennie and caressed her back.

"Aish, but I'm still not that drunk! I want more!" Jennie said, slapping Lisa's arms and thighs.

"No Jennie, no more drinks for you. You're drunk" Lisa said as she tried to stop her. She doesn't know where Jennie got her strength in this state, but Jennie manages to push her and ended up Jennie being on top of Lisa on that long sofa they're sitting. Jennie got both Lisa's arms on the side of her head and got her face really close to Lisa that made her blushed.

"Jennie.."

"Lisa... you're here..." said Jennie in a low voice, almost whispering, but Lisa still manages to hear what she said. Tears are already forming in Jennie's eyes and that made Lisa feel worried.

"Hey Jennie, why are you crying? Please don't cry."

"Why did you leave me?!"

"Jennie I can explain..."

"Are you already married? Huh?!"

"Jennie, please let me talk first---"

"No Lisa! You're a liar! You said you liked me, yet you left me without even saying goodbye. You even got married with somebody else---"

"Do you see any ring  on my fingers?!" Lisa said while wiggling her hands.

"There's none, because it didn't happen. And I want to marry the person I really love, and that person is you Jennie. I love you."

"Stop lying to me! You---" Jennie was silenced by Lisa's lips and that left her off guarded.

"There, do you still need any other proof to believe that I really love you?"

"But, but what about your fiancee. Your..y-your parents! They want you to marry him--"

"I love you Jennie, how many times do I have to tell you that? My fiancee and I already made a deal. And for my parents, they'll eventually accept me in the future for what I've done. But for now, I choose you Jennie." Lisa was looking at Jennie's eyes now with teary eyes.

"You're the love of my life, You make me feel so lucky when I’m around you. You brighten up my day every time I see you.  You’re the reason my life feels so perfect. You're the---"

"Okay, okay. Stop with the sweet talking. Just shut up and kiss me already." Jennie said and they kissed like there's no tomorrow. They make out and have s*x on that same spot.

.

.

.

.

Of course, it's just a joke, haha. They just kissed passionately, not caring in the world if somebody is watching them. All that matters that moment is the two of them, having in each others arms.

 

---

A/N: THE END!!! I know the last few chapters' events are fast-paced, so I just want to say sorry ㅠㅠ. But I hope you still like this story. Thank you to all my readers, comments are really much appreciated ^^ ♥

 

 

PLEASE DO CONTINUE SUPPORTING MY BABIES :D ♥♥♥♥