CHAPTER 1 - Every Day, Commit Yourself to Experiencing the Good Life.

YOU ARE YOUR CHOICES

1

“I have never looked upon ease and happiness as ends in themselves… The ideals that have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheefully, have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth.” – Albert Einstein

 

--

“Do you ever think, when you're all alone. All that we could be?... ~”

Lisa is strolling in the streets on a hot-summer day whilst listening to the music on her phone. She’s extra cheerful today because finally, her parents already let her live on her own since she’s already 19 years old. She pleaded to her parents to live in Korea because she said that she already have friends there that she knew through SNS. 

“Please mom, dad! I swear I’ll be a VERY good girl and I will not spend too much of my money AND I will study hard when the next school year starts in Korea.” She said while looking at her parents’ faces with a pleading look. Fortunately, her parents let her do what she wants, and so, she flew from Thailand to Korea.

--

She found a nice and cozy café shop so she decided to go inside and fill her empty stomach. When she stepped inside, the interior design of the café leave her in awe. There are only a few customers inside since it’s still early. She goes to the displayed cakes and menu on the upper part of the counter to pick her choice of coffee.

“I want 2 strawberry cupcake and a chocolate mocha frappe---…” she suddenly stopped talking when she saw the girl on the counter who’s facing her, mesmerize by the beauty she’s seeing.

“Is that all? Uh, miss are you alright?” the girl asked her with a worried expression. She waved her hands on the face of the customer, but she’s still standing there, looking at her. She decided to snap her fingers and the girl finally got back to earth.

“Miss are you alright? Is that all?”

“Ooh, I’m sorry I was just ah.. I’m just, ah, I-I..” Lisa said while scratching her head. “I’m just mesmerized by how beautiful you are.”

The girl on the counter suddenly blushed and that made Lisa feel confident.

“Okay… I guess that’s all you want. I-I’ll just punch your o-order now.”

“What’s your name?” Lisa abruptly asked the girl that made her startled.

“M-my name?”

“Yeah, your name. Why? You already forgot your name?” Lisa said with a sly smirk.

“Oh, I already know your name, is it beautiful? Gorgeous? Cutiepie? Honey? Maybe Baby, perhaps?”

The other girl finds the customer now odd and frown when she heard what she said to her.

Is she hitting on me? Pfft, really?

The girl on the counter already got what Lisa ordered and gave it to her with a blank face.

“There you go, thank you for dropping by.”

“Err, you forgot to say something.”

“And what is it?” the girl at the counter said with her left eyebrow lifted up.

“Something like, ‘please come again?’ Oh scratch that, ‘please come again because I really want to see your beautiful face again?’” Lisa said while smiling like an idiot who won in a lottery.

“Please miss just, get out of here—“ “My name is Lisa, Lalisa Manoban. Nice to meet you.” Said Lisa and stretched her left arm to the girl for a handshake. Unluckily, the other girl ignored her invitation.

“Well Lisa, please get the hell out of here before I splash you a boiling hot water.”

“Woo girl chill, I’m just being friendly here. Hahaha, you cutie.” Lisa decided to get out of that café before the girl truly plan to do that to her. But her curiosity is itching her, so she chooses to follow her heart. She walked to the guy who’s mopping the floor and asked him.

“Excuse me, but, can I ask you what’s the name of that girl on the counter?” She pointed the girl with her lips and the guy followed her.

“Ah, she’s Jennie, Kim Jennie.”

“Jennie, what a beautiful name. Okay bro, thanks, oh and since you helped me, here take it.” Lisa gave him her frappe and just walked away from him. But before she gets out of the café, she shouted.

“BYE BEAUTIFUL JENNIE BABY!” Lisa said with a bonus wink in Jennie’s direction and finally got out of the cafe.

The guy who helped Lisa walked to Jennie’s place. “Hmm, did she just call you beautiful and baby? Are you two a thing?” said the guy in a teasing manner.

“I don’t know Minho, I don’t know her.”

On the other hand, Lisa feels like she’s already floating on cloud 9 because of the girl she met.

“Jennie, Jennie, Kim gorgeous-AF-omg-please-take-me Jennie, you’re going to be mine.”

 

--

A/N: that last line tho, i'm lisa, definitely xD