Always

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Joy and Jennie tears fell from their eyes the moment they saw Rowoon and Juho standing across the street from them. Before they knew the two boys were already infront of them and pulled them into a tight hug and kisses, Rowoon held Joy hair and smell them again before releasing her. 

"I'm back." He smile. "Do you honestly think I'll leave just like that?" Rowoon smirk and pulled Joy into his arms again. "How can I leave such a doll like you alone in this crazy world."

Joy tears roll down from her eyes as she close her eyes from being in his presence again, Jennie froze at her spot when she saw his sly smile on his face before he pull her into his arms. Juho took Jennie away and Rowoon took Joy to his house again and saw Jisung who was the younger brother of Rowoon . 

"Hi noona." He smile. "Hyung I'm going to Chenle house for the night. "

"Behave."

"Yes hyung. bye noona."

 The silent after Jisung left was making Joy scared when he came behind her and wrap his arms around her body, he kiss her cheek. 

"I missed you."

He kiss Joy on the cheek and held her tighter, he sniff at her hair and snuggle his face in between her shoulder and neck. 

"Did you miss me?" He asks but Joy didn't reply. "If it wasn't because of that kid trying to touch you I would have been in school with you." He smile. "But domt worry about him anymore, he won't be showing up or appear in front of you or me."

"Wh..what did you do to him?"

"Nothing much."

"Is that why you didn't come to school?"

Lift up his head and look at her. "We were sent away to reflect on our action and now we're back."

He start kissing her neck and move her hair away Joy just stood there shaking what could happen nexts as she close her eyes wishing everything was only a dream but reality hit when she felt his lips on hers, Joy push him away and ran for the door only to be found locked.

"I love it when you fight back."

"Rowoon ah please." Joy said backing away from him. "I don't want this. I don't want to be here or be with you, please just let me go and I'll disappear from your sight." 

"How can I let that happen if your my perfect doll, the doll I waited for. You'll learn to love me, you'll be happy. I'll never let you disappear from me and if you do people will die slowly one by one until you come back."

"You don't love me, you only wanted my body. You already have it."

"Doesn't mean I don't want more of it."

"We'll just end up hurting each other."

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one."

Rowoon grab her arm and pull her into his arms and kiss her head wiping away her tears.

"Don't worry my beautiful doll, nothing will harm or come between us again."

Jennie couldn't say a word when she arrive at Juho house as she was too scared to say anything, she just stood there. He held her hand and pulled her into his room closing the door. He turn on the tv and she saw the news of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter