Mine

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy and Jennie has been going to Nolan Cross since freshman and they haven't been targeted or been approach  by anyone since they don't draw attention to themselves and always wear super big clothing. The girls were happy they only have senior year left and they're be free from hiding since they'll be going to another city for college, Joy and Jennie likes to hangout on the weekends together since weekdays are for homework. Jennie wanted to go watch Suicide Squad Friday night and ask Joy to come, the two girls went and got popcorn and headed over to their seat. 

"I heard this movie is good."

"That's what I heard too, I guess we'll have to wait and see."

Both girls were chatting among themselves and kept hearing kissing noise and whisper, Jennie turn back to see and it was too dark she couldn't see well but didn't say anything. It was almost the ending of the movie when someone spill their drank on Jennie by accident, she got up and so did the girl that spill the drink. 

"What's your problem?"

"I kicked by drink by accident. Sorry."

"Sorry doesn't always solve everything." Joy said as she wiping Jennie shirt with napkins.

"Next time if you want to have a makeup session go to the corner of the street, this isn't a place for you to do that here." 

"I better watch my mouth if I were you."

Both Jennie and Joy ignored her.

"Jennie here."

Joy took off her sweater and hand it over to Jennie to go put it on since her shirt is white and see through due to the drinks, Jennie went out and Joy moved their stuff to the other chairs. Joy and  Jenni watched the whole movie and grabbed their things before leaving, throwing away the popcorn and drinks the two girls went into the bathroom.

"Want me to walk you home?" Joy asks.

"Nah, it's fine. You live farther than me."

"You sure?"

"Positive Joy."

Jennie smile towards Joy, the two of walk out and saw the boys from school. Both of them quickly walked away avoiding to be seen only to bump into someone, Joy quickly apologize lifting her head up to see aND she immediately lower her head.

"I'm sorry."

Joy lightly push Jennie so she would move a little for them to go around but he pull her arms Making Joy stop on her track and Jennie got jerk back from Joy holding onto her tightly.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't see you." Joy said keeping her head down. 

"Rowoon."

He look away from her to face towards his date and Joy took her chance and release her forearm from his hand, he turn back to see and saw Joy lightly turn her head to look as well. Once they hot out of the movies theater and outside Joy felt relieve as Jennie was panicking.

"That was close."

"If they saw us, our life done."

"I never been so scared in my life before."

"Tell me about it."

Joy smile and laugh that they escape the lion mouth and give each other hugs before leaving home. Jennie went to send food for her mother for the first time aND she knew her mother was a maid to a rich family but she didn't know who, the two were eating lunch outside when the owners return and she went to greet them.

"Get some drinks ready, we have guests."

"Who's that?" 

"That's my daughter Jennie."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter