Mine

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was able to get Juho off her and she ran inside the apartment up the stairs as fast as she could, locking the door and turn off the light. He smile and drove home. The next morning Jennie called Joy amd went over to her house amd told her everything that happened, Joy told Jennie what happen to her after he took her to the restaurant.

"He wouldn't let me go home and drove around town all night until she fell sleep and when I woke up he was next to me, I slowly got out of bed and ran home."

"He didn't do anything to you right?"

"No, I domt think he did."

"It was a mistake going to the movies that night Joy, I'm sorry."

Joy smile and held her hand.

"If it was meant to happen it will one way or another. We just have to be more careful from now on."

"Yeah."

Joy cooked Breakfast for them and stayed inside instead of going out. Jennie was looking through Joy movie when she found the movie Beauty Inside, she press play and waited for Joy to come sit so they could watch the movie together when the door open.

"Appa."

Jennie said happily.

"Appa bought sweets for my girls."

Show them the sweets and they sat down together and watch the movie, half way through Joy father got a call and left the girls to finish the movie while he went back to work, Jennie wanted to go shopping since she was able to save the money she got from doing other people chores. Joy aND Jennie went to the shopping mall and looked through cloths, jewelry, makeup and shoes, Joy wasn't interested amd waiter outside the store while Jennie look around inside. Walking out of the store with two rings and give one to Joy.

"For our friendship."

Joy smile and put on the ring and stare at it since it was simple and beautiful.

"It's beautiful Jennie."

Jennie smile.

"Glad you like it."

"Thank you."

The two girls went to grab some food since they got hungry and waited in line for their food, the girls went to the arcade for a littlw while before heading home. Joy got home and went to her room to change, she wore a white top with a short and came to sit in the living room and watch movie. Jennie went home and she too change into a black tank top and blue Jean shorts, sitting in the livingroom eating ice cream her door bell rung.

"Who is it?"

No answer.

"Who is it?"

Jennie didn't hear anything and slowly open the door to see but he push the door open and she fell on her , Jennie got up having no club why he's at her house again.

"What are you doing her? What do you want now?"

"It won't be long."

He walks into her apartment and look around for a bit before leaving without saying a word to Jennie, she looked at him weird and close the door quickly.

"What the hell is his problem?"

Jennie said and walk away after locking the door, she went to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter